PDA

View Full Version : Save game bug

Elstonar0001
04-28-2014, 07:58 AM
Ithink I speak for all Aassassins creed players,ex players UBISOFT PLEASE FIX YOUR GOD DAME GAME ,your supposed to progeress forwards, not login an find out your gon backwards to 1 %

BUMP^^^^^^

maw29
04-28-2014, 11:19 PM
Login today my saves are gone what the hell?

I swear if my game save is gone I am never buying another ubisoft game again. How the hell can this happen?
Why not just use steam I bought the ****ing game on steam and no steam game save has ever been lost.
Ubisoft can't run ****!

maw29
04-28-2014, 11:42 PM
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\guid\437

Found a file called 1.save.old

removed .old was able to run

What bs whatever happen to putting save files in documents and having lots of them in case one gets corrupt?

seville57
05-01-2014, 09:27 AM
No problems (yet).

Savin to SSD.

NorkDorf
05-01-2014, 10:03 AM
Is this save game dealio going to be fixed? I don't want to go through all that again in the game. I hear that some "maintenance" is going on or something so that is why the cloud saves aren't working right. Have anyone heard anything about this?

AherasSTRG
05-01-2014, 12:37 PM
Guys, guys, let me tell you how to bypass the bug when it happens (it's simple really). So, whn you click on the "story mode" or whatever it's called icon, you expect to see

- Assassinguy X% completion
- New Game
- New Game

right?
But, instead of that, you see:

- New Game
- New Game
- New Game

What do you do? Simple. Press escape to return to the main menu and then select "quit". You will be redirected to desktop. The next time you will launch the applications, your saves will be recognised normally.

By no means should you click on New Game, Multiplayer, change the settings or any other thing that causes the game to save. That includes the autosave feature that occurs every 5 mintues in the game,