PDA

View Full Version : rarified fuel

sriskus
04-27-2014, 05:40 PM
Can you win these in the slot machine? Ive yet to see them but I have won plenty of the magnets. These have to be the only way to make those level 4 and 5 parts fetch quests less frustrating.

Ch4er0n
04-27-2014, 06:00 PM
yeah you can win them from the slots, but its pretty rare

REDL1NKup
04-28-2014, 12:31 AM
yeah you can win them from the slots, but its pretty rare

Haha get it "rare" hahahahaha

Ch4er0n
04-28-2014, 12:55 AM
Haha get it "rare" hahahahaha

>.<

xitooner
04-28-2014, 01:50 AM
I used to get one in every other slot machine reload... but once I had saved up 9 of them, I havent seen any in about 9-10 days now.... so either:
a) they stop giving them to you if you already have a specified amount (unlikely)
b) they have made them even rarer than before (sadly,fairly likely)

I get magnets all the time now.... (meh)

(I am hoarding everything useful for the day they finally fix their bugs)

sriskus
04-28-2014, 02:12 AM
the only one ive ever had was the one you get for free when its introduced. ive got a bunch of the magnets though.

membran_
04-28-2014, 03:11 PM
Never seen rarified fuel aside from the one that they give you early on in the game. Slot machine is at around level 14.
Could it be that you guys were in the soft launch and that they removed it from the slot machine on full release? It does need an internet connection to function, which in turn strongly indicates that they have full control over what is available even without patching the game.

Fun fact: the other day I had an instance in which I spun the slot machine for prizes and scored the tank size upgrade fairly early in the daily slot machine rotation. I returned to the main hub area of the game, the fuel increase was added to the counter. Now, I was in a location with rather poor cell phone reception, with my internet connection constantly on low signal or even dropping. Later, I returned to the slot machine only to find out that it somehow reverted to a pre-spinning-for-prizes state. The fuel meter was missing the one extra fuel I won earlier. A little bit pissed, I spun the wheel and to my surprise, it sure enough gave out the fuel increase I was missing.

Could have been coincidence, but I think (having programmed a slot machine for a online prize competition myself, I know that these are mostly smoke and mirrors) that the outcome for that slot machine round is already pre-determined the moment you get the task from the machine, not the moment you actually pull the lever for the prize.

sriskus
04-28-2014, 06:25 PM
ive had the same thing happen to me with the slot machine. i too think each spin is predetermined.

Tendee
02-17-2015, 06:07 PM
Anyone else finding that the rarified fuel is coming up more often these days? I've manged to get four in the last month or so.

http://s8.postimg.org/8hqq6ztyt/share_Img.jpg

I'm saving them for when my new phone battery arrives and I have time to do a full hour of grinding with each one.

justinman114
02-17-2015, 07:10 PM
I have like 8 total EVER, but they are all from the slots. I actually got one yesterday, post-update.

Fevves
02-21-2015, 05:42 PM
Saw it only once on the slot, never got any... It's like it's ruled by Murphy's law or something - at least for me ;)