PDA

View Full Version : Game Progression Disappeared

Morris303
04-27-2014, 12:11 PM
Really not happy about this at all.

I was playing trials fusion over that last few days fine, my progression was all there. I'd started the game multiple times with my progression being fine. However I played it again yesterday and everything is gone. All my bikes and career progression is at 0%. Why this has happened i do not know but im not accepting that i have to start the whole game again. I had just completed the first extreme track with a platinum medal, which took a long time. I would like this to be fixed, or even go back to the most recent save. How can everything just be deleted??!?!?!?! I really don't want to play this game anymore knowing all those good runs and all the platinums i had have just gone. All my uplay achievements and rewards are still there, I don't get it. Also my leader board scores are all still there.

Please help me out here as this is a massive, incredibly stupid, bug.

Thank you

Screen of leaderboards http://imgur.com/a/YYFsT

RoguishRonin
04-28-2014, 01:22 PM
Don't worry, your times while connected to the leaderboards will still count for the leaderboards, though it looks as if your local save was reset. Are you using Uplay, or Steam and Uplay? This happened to me once when my internet connection was interrupted during cloud syncing.

En0-
05-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Hello Morris,

Do you still have this problem?

Cheers,