PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Comet and Unity release

Zafar1981
04-25-2014, 01:16 AM
​As unofficially reviled by some gaming sites that Assassin's Creed Comet is also going to release this year along with Unity. Its been confirmed that Unity is coming on X-box One, PS 4 and PC, what would you think about Comet. If they are really making it and its a last gen game then it would be coming on X-box 360, PS 3 and Wii U. What about PC? Is Assassin's Creed Comet would also release on PC? If so then one of the two games (Unity or Comet) would be releasing 4 to 5 months after then their Console version.

In my opinion AC Unity for console would be released at the end of this year and its PC release would be in March 2015. This wouldn't be the first time going to happen as AC 1 and AC 2 PC versions were released 5 months after console release.

This is only going to happen if there is a PC version of AC Comet and it would release along with console version probably at the end of October just like AC 3 and BF.

Localist2012
04-25-2014, 01:32 AM
I see no reason why it would not be released on PC...

Also no news yet on what the difference between Comet and Unity will actually be? If they're completely different, I guess ima going to have to buy both.

Jexx21
04-25-2014, 01:33 AM
I think that Comet and Unity will both release on PC shortly after their console release.

Zafar1981
04-25-2014, 01:47 AM
I think that Comet and Unity will both release on PC shortly after their console release.

I think it will only for Comet but I fell that Unity would release in March 2015. It not because they need time to port but they give lot of time to console to boost their sale just like AC 1 and AC 2

AdamPearce
04-25-2014, 04:31 AM
Does anybody has a link to an official statement that Comet exists ? Cause' it seems everyone knows about it except me, so is there something I missed or you guys are just assuming ?

Jexx21
04-25-2014, 07:55 AM
I think it will only for Comet but I fell that Unity would release in March 2015. It not because they need time to port but they give lot of time to console to boost their sale just like AC 1 and AC 2

Unlikely, they aren't doing this with Watch_Dogs.

oliacr
04-25-2014, 09:22 AM

Agreed. Just as the previous titles.

Locopells
04-25-2014, 11:26 AM
Yeah, they're not gonna do the ACI-B thing again, it pissed too many people off, and would do so even more if they reverted to it. And like Jexx says, they ain't doing with WD, so..