PDA

View Full Version : Booming and zooming in the P-38 Lightning

Jumoschwanz
03-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Beautiful! and damn, I am going to be flying against these online in my 109.

I ran against a bunch of yak3s in QMB. If the conrols go heavy and non-responsive over 600 speed in a dive no problem, hit combat flaps and it all comes back. Then I hit the yak, take off the flaps and zoom! I am gone back up high to look for the next target.

Did I get shot down? Sure, after I screwed up and mixed it up with three of them down low. But I don't think they could touch me as long as I kept fast.

Just thought it would be fun to read about these things when a bunch of us can't fly it for ourselves yet.

If you want to know about anyother new craft let me know, I will try it out how you want and post the results, S!

Jumoschwanz

Jumoschwanz
03-04-2004, 01:30 PM
Beautiful! and damn, I am going to be flying against these online in my 109.

I ran against a bunch of yak3s in QMB. If the conrols go heavy and non-responsive over 600 speed in a dive no problem, hit combat flaps and it all comes back. Then I hit the yak, take off the flaps and zoom! I am gone back up high to look for the next target.

Did I get shot down? Sure, after I screwed up and mixed it up with three of them down low. But I don't think they could touch me as long as I kept fast.

Just thought it would be fun to read about these things when a bunch of us can't fly it for ourselves yet.

If you want to know about anyother new craft let me know, I will try it out how you want and post the results, S!

Jumoschwanz

BaldieJr
03-04-2004, 01:39 PM
Try HVARs against ground targets. Don't even bother aiming. Just fire somewhere in the general vicinity and truck-it out of there.. lol

BOOOOOM!

For B&Z (cheating), dual .50 gunpods are the craziest!

Signature:
Note: you may include UBBCodeâ™, UBBCodeâ™ Images and HTML in your signature. However, if the forum you are posting to does not allow these codes, your signature will not display as intended.