PDA

View Full Version : sorry crazy ivan

92SqnGCJimbo
04-24-2004, 04:15 PM
just wanted to say sorry for all the posts ive been sending all bout the aep patch... when i said mr oleg as well i didnt mean oleg himself i meant the whole of the team (to be honest i dont know what their called is it 1 c) any ho i would also like to congratulate oleg for becoming a dad (is it again??) and also welcome the new flight simmer.. eri i mean child.......
p.s can we stop the childish *****y remarks ppl put in some replys (no doubt this wil raise a few)
thanx

92SqnGCJimbo
04-24-2004, 04:15 PM
just wanted to say sorry for all the posts ive been sending all bout the aep patch... when i said mr oleg as well i didnt mean oleg himself i meant the whole of the team (to be honest i dont know what their called is it 1 c) any ho i would also like to congratulate oleg for becoming a dad (is it again??) and also welcome the new flight simmer.. eri i mean child.......
p.s can we stop the childish *****y remarks ppl put in some replys (no doubt this wil raise a few)
thanx

_VR_ScorpionWorm
04-24-2004, 04:29 PM
You just joined the community and already started waves of you own http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/51.gif

"We went like this, He went like that, I said to Hollywood 'Where'd he go?', Hollywood said, 'Where'd WHO go'-TOPGUN