04-20-2014, 12:05 AM
I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Smosh.

That being said, this was really funny.

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-20-2014, 12:29 AM
Lol I agree with just about everything in that film XD

Shahkulu101
04-20-2014, 03:02 AM
"...despite having zero Assassin training".

Oh FFS not this again. Apart from that, pretty funny. Funniest bit was 'Gay Zorro'.

Jexx21
04-20-2014, 03:18 AM
ac3 was disappointing but it wasn't a huge let down..

*cries*

Shahkulu101
04-20-2014, 03:43 AM
ac3 was disappointing but it wasn't a huge let down..

*cries*

for your own good, stop saying silly things...

does more harm than you know

JustPlainQuirky
04-20-2014, 03:52 AM
Spit my drink laughing then shared this video with my friends.

It's soooo accurate.

loved the feudal japan and wind waker joke most.

Assassin_M
04-20-2014, 05:21 PM
This wasn't funny at all...apart from the EA joke. They should stick to movies

Wolfmeister1010
04-20-2014, 05:23 PM
for your own good, stop saying silly things...

does more harm than you know

Okay you SERIOUSLY need to decide whether you liked AC3 or not lol

Mr_Shade
04-20-2014, 06:13 PM
and lets not get personal...

Wolfmeister1010
04-20-2014, 06:15 PM
and lets not get personal...

Really? I asked a question about whether he liked AC3 or not.

HOW OVERLY PERSONAL OF A QUESTION TO ASK ON OFFICIAL AC FORUMS

Mr_Shade
04-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Really? I asked a question about whether he liked AC3 or not.

HOW OVERLY PERSONAL OF A QUESTION TO ASK ON OFFICIAL AC FORUMS

And.. it wasn't directed at you - it was intended for the thread as a whole - since there's a few comments in here, which could have blown up..

Hence - no names used - it's a general post.

If I was to single anyone out - which I wasn't since the thread is basically light hearted and wanted it to remain as such - I would have quoted them.. just so you know.

Wolfmeister1010
04-20-2014, 07:08 PM
And.. it wasn't directed at you - it was intended for the thread as a whole - since there's a few comments in here, which could have blown up..

Hence - no names used - it's a general post.

If I was to single anyone out - which I wasn't since the thread is basically light hearted and wanted it to remain as such - I would have quoted them.. just so you know.

Yes, that post was made during my little period of frustration, hence I wash;t thinking clearly. I apologize.

Aphex_Tim
04-20-2014, 11:03 PM
Hmm, the jokes that were actually funny were immediately butchered by dragging them out too long. And that's yet another reason why I don't like Smosh.

I-Like-Pie45
04-20-2014, 11:06 PM
was smosh ever funny

meow mean outside of our middle school days

Zafar1981
04-20-2014, 11:12 PM
Well I didn't like AC III but it wasn't a disappointment, instead it brings lots of things like tree and mountain climbing, hunting, seasons, navel gamplay and running assassination which are cool. I can only say that it was not presented well but its was a fun to play.

Any way its a funny review but I didn't take it seriously.

Aphex_Tim
04-20-2014, 11:14 PM
was smosh ever funny

Nah.

Also, I tried looking for actual comments on the video in the comment section but every single comment is just "Say this!", "Say that!", "Do a trailer of this game next!". I don't know what I expected.

JustPlainQuirky
04-21-2014, 01:29 AM
To me smosh is a hit or miss.

They do so many videos so some are bound to be funny and some not so much. Their exaggerrated acting and silly jokes only work a couple times.

I'll give them credit. They do have to come up with something funny pretty much every day. So even though a lot of jokes may miss, it's understandable.

So ehhhh I say they're pretty good given their "work load."

Perk89
04-21-2014, 01:37 AM
Lolololol. Hilarious. The EA part was the best. But the Cirque Do So Gay was pretty good too.

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 01:38 AM
I felt like smosh used to be good when they were just a few guys with a camera. Now, they have sold out, and it shows. They have a HUGE production crew, merchandise, ads, writers, costume designers, they even did a god damned hot pocket commercial. Their videos kinda suck now for me.

That's why I respect Pewdiepie. His videos are not for everyone, and his videos are over the top vulgar, immature, stupid, and weird, but he is just one guy doing everything, editing, filming, ect. And he puts in a lot more effort into making and especially editing his videos than many think.

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-21-2014, 01:42 AM
I felt like smosh used to be good when they were just a few guys with a camera. Now, they have sold out, and it shows. They have a HUGE production crew, merchandise, ads, writers, costume designers, they even did a god damned hot pocket commercial. They kinda suck now.

That's why I respect Pewdiepie. His videos are not for everyone, and his videos are over the top vulgar, immature, stupid, and weird, but he is just one guy doing everything, editing, filming, ect. And he puts in a lot more effort into making and especially editing his videos than many think.

Hear, hear.

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 01:47 AM
Hear, hear.

And I am one of those people who are a sucker for that kind of immature, weird humor :D

SixKeys
04-21-2014, 01:53 AM
I felt like smosh used to be good when they were just a few guys with a camera. Now, they have sold out, and it shows. They have a HUGE production crew, merchandise, ads, writers, costume designers, they even did a god damned hot pocket commercial. They kinda suck now.

So you're saying "yeah, Pewdie's videos are stupid and awful but at least he has the integrity to make his ****ty videos by himself" ? Does it really matter if you've got a crew of ten people or just one person if the end result is bad anyway?

JustPlainQuirky
04-21-2014, 01:56 AM
I used to watch pewdiepie all the time (before he had a million billion subs)

But eventually he posted too many videos and I couldn't keep up.

Now all I see is a ton of people hating him.

And I feel like it's soley due the attention he's getting. There's a million other youtubers just like him who don't get hate.

Not saying I'm a hardcore pewdiepie fan or anything. I'm indifferent towards both him and smosh.

I'm a very indifferent kind of person.

SixKeys
04-21-2014, 02:01 AM
Not saying I'm a hardcore pewdiepie fan or anything. I'm indifferent towards both him and smosh.

Same here. I used to watch his Amnesia videos before he got famous. He wasn't acting so much for the camera then. Now I think he overexaggerates everything he does and it obviously works for his audience, so good on him. But let's not pretend Smosh are the only ones who've sold out and Pewdie has remained "pure" or some crap.

JustPlainQuirky
04-21-2014, 02:05 AM
Same here. I used to watch his Amnesia videos before he got famous. He wasn't acting so much for the camera then. Now I think he overexaggerates everything he does and it obviously works for his audience, so good on him. But let's not pretend Smosh are the only ones who've sold out and Pewdie has remained "pure" or some crap.

Well Pewdiepie sold himself to disney didn't he?

That says something in itself.

But TBH I don't care.

I remember the days youtube didn't have ads and people didn't get paid for youtube videos. People actually made videos for fun instead of pushing out a million videos per day for ad money.

Now let'splayers get mad with youtube copyright policy and how it's taking away from their "hard earned" money. People getting paid for sitting infront of a camera and playing a video game. About as "hard" as going to the movies.

And then there's twitch.

I don't know. I kind of spurred off topic a bit here. It just frustrates me when I see a bunch of talented developers struggling to find a job after massive layoffs and then I see some random college student playing one of the games they developed and being paid a crap ton for it. It's frustrating.

Sorry for side rant

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 02:14 AM
So you're saying "yeah, Pewdie's videos are stupid and awful but at least he has the integrity to make his ****ty videos by himself" ? Does it really matter if you've got a crew of ten people or just one person if the end result is bad anyway?

...no. His videos are immature and stupid, and that is why I like them. They are funny to me. Smosh is not funny to me.

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 02:16 AM

But TBH I don't care.

I remember the days youtube didn't have ads and people didn't get paid for youtube videos. People actually made videos for fun instead of pushing out a million videos per day for ad money.

Now let'splayers get mad with youtube copyright policy and how it's taking away from their "hard earned" money. People getting paid for sitting infront of a camera and playing a video game. About as "hard" as going to the movies.

And then there's twitch.

I don't know. I kind of spurred off topic a bit here. It just frustrates me when I see a bunch of talented developers struggling to find a job after massive layoffs and then I see some random college student playing one of the games they developed and being paid a crap ton for it. It's frustrating.

Sorry for side rant

No. His channel belongs to this whole partnership channel since the beginning that has like 500 channels. This mega channel was bought by disney. He actually made a video about it because many people thought he was selling out when really he had nothing to do with it.

Who says he got payed a crapton for it? And they obviously approached him. If it was me I would have said yes as well

JustPlainQuirky
04-21-2014, 02:19 AM
No. His channel belongs to this whole partnership channel since the beginning that has like 500 channels. This mega channel was bought by disney. He actually made a video about it because many people thought he was selling out when really he had nothing to do with it.

Who says he got payed a crapton for it? And they obviously approached him. If it was me I would have said yes as well

Wasn't saying he was a sell out.

Was saying for people to interpret it as they will.

But I did not know that. Thank you for the information.

But yes Pewdiepie's ad revenue has been calculated and he is making a vary significant amount of money, if that really changes anything.

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 02:20 AM

Many think the exact opposite lol. Many people think he was a little annoying baby back then, but has calmed down when it comes to horror now. It is all matter of perception.

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 02:21 AM
Wasn't saying he was a sell out.

Was saying for people to interpret it as they will.

But I did not know that. Thank you for the information.

But yes Pewdiepie's ad revenue has been calculated and he is making a vary significant amount of money.

Of course.

And ftr, this is directed towards not just you, I am not saying that Smosh is bad, I am just saying that I personally don't like them anymore. I believe we all have our tastes

SixKeys
04-21-2014, 02:23 AM
...no. His videos are immature and stupid, and that is why I like them. They are funny to me. Smosh is not funny to me.

If you use words like over the top vulgar, immature, stupid and weird to describe something, don't be surprised if people think that's a negative assessment. I agree with all those adjectives about Pewdie's videos and they are exactly the reasons why I don't care about him these days.

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 02:24 AM
If you use words like over the top vulgar, immature, stupid and weird to describe something, don't be surprised if people think that's a negative assessment. I agree with all those adjectives about Pewdie's videos and they are exactly the reasons why I don't care about him these days.

Okay..well I wasn't trying to garner anyone's opinion lol.. good for you?

JustPlainQuirky
04-21-2014, 02:24 AM
I didn't realize that was wolfmeister.

Put back your Connor set :p

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 02:26 AM

Yeah I will. This whole SP thing kinda failed anyway. Although the reason why I put it as Kyle is because Kyle is the **** and I feel like we are the same person :p

Well, other than gender.

and hair color.

and age.

and he has friends.

SixKeys
04-21-2014, 02:31 AM

But TBH I don't care.

And then there's twitch.

Sorry for side rant

I have to disagree here. There are good LPers and bad LPers. The bad ones are the people who just play the game without giving any good commentary or insight. The good ones are the people who are able to entertain the audience and make the game look interesting. Good LPs are good for the developers. I've actually bought a couple of games that I had never heard about before or that I wasn't initially interested in, but a Let's Play convinced me to give the game a chance. Pewds is an exception when it comes to actually getting paid to play games on YouTube. Most LPers just do it for fun, and the money they make (IF they make any at all) barely counts as turning a profit considering the time and energy that goes into editing.

adventurewomen
04-21-2014, 02:39 AM

I second this!!

Wolf I have saved your Connor sig before you changed in just in case ;)

-------------

OMG that trailer was funny, so much truth though! :*) LOL

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 02:46 AM
I second this!!

Wolf I have saved your Connor sig before you changed in just in case ;)

-------------

OMG that trailer was funny, so much truth though! :*) LOL
Yeah you kno what??? GIVEITTOME.

I am sick of sexy julien and whatnot, Ill go back to Silver's epic sig

But could you pos it here? I can't get PMs lol

I-Like-Pie45
04-21-2014, 02:47 AM
theres fish worse than pewdiepie and smosh

darksydephil

adventurewomen
04-21-2014, 02:53 AM
Yeah you kno what??? GIVEITTOME.

I am sick of sexy julien and whatnot, Ill go back to Silver's epic sig

But could you pos it here? I can't get PMs lol
I'll give your signature here you go, I'm just happy you're gonna have your legendary signature :)

http://i62.tinypic.com/33mrfaw.jpg

<3

JustPlainQuirky
04-21-2014, 02:57 AM
erryboddeh has their own special connor sig with their username engraved eh?

adventurewomen
04-21-2014, 03:01 AM
Well forum sig's can have your username on them, like many forums around the internet the designing of the signature is up to the creator. :p

There's no rules stating you need a name in your signature, it's just to make them personal. :)

I love your signature, cute <3

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 03:02 AM
I'll give your signature here you go, I'm just happy you're gonna have your legendary signature :)

http://i62.tinypic.com/33mrfaw.jpg

<3

Many thanks

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 03:06 AM
okay, done

adventurewomen
04-21-2014, 03:13 AM
Many thanks

okay, done
You're welcome and yay! :D

JustPlainQuirky
04-21-2014, 03:43 AM
Now the fandom can continue to be intimidated by us.

roostersrule2
04-21-2014, 03:45 AM
Now the fandom can continue to be intimidated by us.Pff Connor fans are weak.

Black_Widow9
04-21-2014, 03:51 AM
Topic?

SpiritOfNevaeh
04-21-2014, 04:51 AM

True

Pff Connor fans are weak.

*evil glare* Really...?

Topic?

Okay dokey, boss ^_^

*clears throat*

Funny video, very true indeed.

Shahkulu101
04-21-2014, 06:02 AM

Indeed. Mine is the best.

Aphex_Tim
04-21-2014, 06:36 AM
I used to watch pewdiepie all the time (before he had a million billion subs)

But eventually he posted too many videos and I couldn't keep up.

Now all I see is a ton of people hating him.

And I feel like it's soley due the attention he's getting. There's a million other youtubers just like him who don't get hate.

I'm a very indifferent kind of person.

I think it's more that it hardly seem justified that someone like Pewdiepie gets tons of views and makes tons of money by sitting in front of a camera, giving commentary with a stupid accent, while there's also tons of people out there who try their very best to make something good and get nothing in return. Not saying that Pewdiepie doesn't try in his own way but the fact that he's just downright annoying doesn't really help either.

Shahkulu101
04-21-2014, 06:49 AM
Pewdiepie's stupid accent is just his accent. He started making videos because he enjoyed it, and garnered a massive following - he never seen it as a job. But anybody who gets that popular will try to make the best out of it. He's actually a really smart guy who achieved stellar grades and went on to University and such. If you could make it in the world doing something that required with minimum effort, but that you loved doing, then you sure as hell will go for it.

Wolfmeister1010
04-21-2014, 03:50 PM
I think it's more that it hardly seem justified that someone like Pewdiepie gets tons of views and makes tons of money by sitting in front of a camera, giving commentary with a stupid accent, while there's also tons of people out there who try their very best to make something good and get nothing in return. Not saying that Pewdiepie doesn't try in his own way but the fact that he's just downright annoying doesn't really help either.

Its not his fault that 26 million people like him enough to subscribe.

He's famous, why wouldn't people hate him, I suppose.

Kirokill
04-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Its not his fault that 26 million people like him enough to subscribe.

He's famous, why wouldn't people hate him, I suppose.

For me, there goes two reasons.

The main and most reason, is that his fans really do make you hate him. You would be watching a video on a random channel, then in the comments there some guy start talking s*** about the player and say PewDiePie is much better, then keeps talking more sh**. This starts an argument with "Pew supporter" always thinks himself right, then other supporters join and a flaming war starts.

And the second is I really dislike screaming as a way of humor. I just lose respect for the person when that happens.