PDA

View Full Version : The importance of Track Central user interface.

QcChopper
04-18-2014, 06:24 AM
Please shortly and kindly state the importance of Track Central user interface for you.

For me it's simply the most important thing of all. The editor should be featured for the superb piece of code that it is. It is pointless to have the menus completely destroy what could be a great experience, one that I am looking forward to.

Please fix Track Central.

We do not need fancy stuff, just what is proven to work, which is the XBLA version of Trials Evolution, with the addition of track difficulty, and we badly need a way to access downloaded tracks, just like in Evolution.

stllbreathnbdy
04-18-2014, 07:15 AM
Following evolution, building and riding feels completely pointless without a stellar track central. Fusions TC is missing so much common sense, you'd have to be an eternal optimist, or a fool to waste your time in it.

It needs

-sorting tools for your favorites. Release date, rating. Difficulty, tags, etc.
-to be able to add page after page of subscription feeds. I'll settle for a full page, if there's some reason why it can't be done.
-new beginner and extreme feeds. How else will thes get noticed?
-evos search functionality, plus search by track name. We can't search by release date, or sort the results.
-searching and looking at creators tracks no longer shows pictures with tracks. That not easy at all to navigate.
-a share track with friends message button. I assume the friend feed is also unorgazable. So being able to tell my friends easily when I do something would be um, nice.
-track details are not nearly as easy to see as it used to be, and description space is pathetic.
-can't see what I've downloaded, because we don't download anymore...I can only tell, if I've finished it by seeing the medal I got.
-I want to download and keep these works of art.
-the list probably doesn't end...

Evolutions TC wasn't quite perfect. But by comparison, it sure came close. It allowed builders the validation they needed for all their hard work. It was simple and intuitive. I thought it looked great.
Just the simple inclusion of the 48 hour feeds improved the experience immensely. we could build for that game til the day we die.

Blackbird569
04-18-2014, 10:36 AM
Following evolution, building and riding feels completely pointless without a stellar track central. Fusions TC is missing so much common sense, you'd have to be an eternal optimist, or a fool to waste your time in it.

It needs

-sorting tools for your favorites. Release date, rating. Difficulty, tags, etc.
-to be able to add page after page of subscription feeds. I'll settle for a full page, if there's some reason why it can't be done.
-new beginner and extreme feeds. How else will thes get noticed?
-evos search functionality, plus search by track name. We can't search by release date, or sort the results.
-searching and looking at creators tracks no longer shows pictures with tracks. That not easy at all to navigate.
-a share track with friends message button. I assume the friend feed is also unorgazable. So being able to tell my friends easily when I do something would be um, nice.
-track details are not nearly as easy to see as it used to be, and description space is pathetic.
-can't see what I've downloaded, because we don't download anymore...I can only tell, if I've finished it by seeing the medal I got.
-I want to download and keep these works of art.
-the list probably doesn't end...

Evolutions TC wasn't quite perfect. But by comparison, it sure came close. It allowed builders the validation they needed for all their hard work. It was simple and intuitive. I thought it looked great.
Just the simple inclusion of the 48 hour feeds improved the experience immensely. we could build for that game til the day we die.

Seconded, not sure there's much more I can add other than is it just me who would rather have the star based rating system back over the new thumbs up thumbs down bar model.