PDA

View Full Version : DANGER 2 SOCIETY (D2S) *recruitment* join for fun!!!

Chris_Speedy217
04-17-2014, 04:46 AM
DANGER 2 SOCIETY (D2S)

DANGER 2 SOCIETY is a gaming group that has alot of potential when it comes to gaming!
Our group consist of people from all around that enjoy gaming and love to have fun and WIN!
We play on, Xbox360, XboxOne, Ps3, Ps4, and PC! But our biggest THE CREW group will be on PS4.
We are primaraly a ENGLISH speaking group, sorry but thats just about the only language spoken here.

While winning is important to us we would rather just play for fun and enjoy our selves. We will do all kinds of crazy Fun things and play all sorts of games to keep things mixed up and always on the edge! The people in the group now play a wide variety of games such as, Shooters, MMO's, RPG, Racing, etc.
We all love open world games, We love to race, and we love to explore. Those three things all together amaze us and make us smile like lil kids! Thats why when we first heard about THE CREW we couldnt believe it was real! We are planning for bug things with this game. We want to have alot of fun and alot of people to do it with!

If interested in joining please post in comments and or request to join our Facebook Group go to>>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/Danger2Society/

We dont really have requirments and/or rules. Just simple and obvious things we like to keep in mind when reqruiting...

1. Age requirment is 16... We arent strict on this, but a young anoying kid WILL BE KICKED!

2. Must have a Mic/headset to comunicate in game or in party chat!

3. Dont expect us to always be on one game. We are diverse and all play alot of different things!

4. Language isnt a problem, but racist slure/slang WILL NOT be tolerated.

5. Always and we mean ALWAYS have fun when and if you join us!

DANGER 2 SOCIETY is open to all!!!

fordfrank_
05-03-2014, 01:07 AM
can i join you guys?? but i will be on pc. i'm not a noob and a good sport, 14 years of driving experience (i'm 19). if you would like to see how i behave in the games contact me on my ps3 network account: fordfrank now i only have NFS MW for this platform