PDA

View Full Version : “They Will Enslave Your Kind” - Minerva

RinoTheBouncer
04-15-2014, 03:25 PM
To whom does “They” refer to?

In ACIII we were in the process of freeing Juno, the only known First Civilization member to have survived so far or at least to want to enslave humanity. Why did Minerva say “They”? was she referring to The Sages as well? did Juno make Aita re-incarnate over and over because she loves him so much or because she wants him to free her and then he’ll become expendable once she’s free?

Is there someone else like Consus, The Erudite God or anyone else who is still alive and could potentially help Juno enslave humanity? or is she planning or manipulating and aiding the Templars to make sure they control people and she controls them like puppets and hence she’ll be the one controlling?

Discuss!

lothario-da-be
04-15-2014, 03:46 PM
Hmm good question, and I have no idea what the answer is, maybe they are plot points that stil need to be adressed in future games. But as long as that doesn't happen, PLOTHOLE!

andrew_m50
04-15-2014, 07:36 PM
Is there someone else like Consus, The Erudite God or anyone else who is still alive and could potentially help Juno enslave humanity?

There are (could be) many more, just like Hermes, Osiris and other gods in the history.
We don't know how many FC member "survived".
I am expecting new FC characters introducing in the future games...for example Osiris and Mars.

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2014, 12:11 AM
To whom does “They” refer to?

In ACIII we were in the process of freeing Juno, the only known First Civilization member to have survived so far or at least to want to enslave humanity. Why did Minerva say “They”? was she referring to The Sages as well? did Juno make Aita re-incarnate over and over because she loves him so much or because she wants him to free her and then he’ll become expendable once she’s free?

Is there someone else like Consus, The Erudite God or anyone else who is still alive and could potentially help Juno enslave humanity? or is she planning or manipulating and aiding the Templars to make sure they control people and she controls them like puppets and hence she’ll be the one controlling?

Discuss!

My question in all this why is Earth such a grand prize considering the vastness of the universe ! its infinite dimensions ! but interestingly enough the Mayan manuscripts and prophecies depicted time travel and even more intriguing the carvings on their temples and rune stones suggested visits from other world life forms ! or UFO's the Mayan carvings indicated stories of space travel and Astronomy.. Look at the image below

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BxcoZxZGexw/Tbws9xsA1SI/AAAAAAAAAHg/yv79mbmvF1s/s1600/alien+ancient+-+helmet+maya.jpg (http://allgreatworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/aliens-on-earth-since-ancient-time.html)

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/69118.gif (http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/Sermon690100209.htm)

The first looks like an astronauts helmet Guard and the second Mayan image looks like some kind of Space exploration craft ?

Could Minerva be talking about UFO's ? could other world life forms be the threat.. i have read countless theories and studies indicating that humanoids could be some sort of project to benefit the cause of an entirely different Extra Terrestial race ?

Layytez
04-16-2014, 12:14 AM
John was in a cult so I'm guessing she means them in conduction with Juno but mainly just Juno. Or there are other First Civ's awaiting freedom but i'm not sure how that would work. Maybe Juno kept their minds with her and once ready she will put them in hosts with her because i'm struggling to see how just her alone will be able to control everyone.

RinoTheBouncer
04-16-2014, 09:02 AM
Hmm good question, and I have no idea what the answer is, maybe they are plot points that stil need to be adressed in future games. But as long as that doesn't happen, PLOTHOLE!

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It could be a pothole but I hope they remember it and address it. It would be really interesting to see other First Civ. members. I mean the Capitoline Triad/Etruscan Triad were Juno/Uni Mera/Merva/Minerva, Tinea/Whatever he’s called by other mythology, were like the high ranking members or presidents, but you’re talking about a civilizations that spanned the whole planet, so why not introduce other members?

There are (could be) many more, just like Hermes, Osiris and other gods in the history.
We don't know how many FC member "survived".
I am expecting new FC characters introducing in the future games...for example Osiris and Mars.

I want that too. I mean we were told that their empire spanned the whole planet.

My question in all this why is Earth such a grand prize considering the vastness of the universe ! its infinite dimensions ! but interestingly enough the Mayan manuscripts and prophecies depicted time travel and even more intriguing the carvings on their temples and rune stones suggested visits from other world life forms ! or UFO's the Mayan carvings indicated stories of space travel and Astronomy.. Look at the image below

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BxcoZxZGexw/Tbws9xsA1SI/AAAAAAAAAHg/yv79mbmvF1s/s1600/alien+ancient+-+helmet+maya.jpg (http://allgreatworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/aliens-on-earth-since-ancient-time.html)

http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/69118.gif (http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/Sermon690100209.htm)

The first looks like an astronauts helmet Guard and the second Mayan image looks like some kind of Space exploration craft ?

Could Minerva be talking about UFO's ? could other world life forms be the threat.. i have read countless theories and studies indicating that humanoids could be some sort of project to benefit the cause of an entirely different Extra Terrestial race ?

Exactly! I watch Ancient Aliens series and it’s very clear that AC is highly inspired by it, especially when it comes to the First Civ., except for the fact that they’re from Earth. It would be really amazing to know that some beings from outer space could’ve landed or interacted with the planet or First Civ. members could’ve left the planet, especially that we had no knowledge about whether they mastered space flight or night, which I assume is inevitable since they can view possibilities of future based current variables.

I also wonder how they ruled the planet. Was it one government? something like The Hunger Games’ Capitol? were they divided to countries with different governments like Earth today? could other governments have sent some members out to other planets to repopulate? could other “countries” back in that era have managed to find the means to survive the catastrophe?

I keep wondering about these things and I hope we get to know more about that race. To me, it’s more interesting than anything in the games.

John was in a cult so I'm guessing she means them in conduction with Juno but mainly just Juno. Or there are other First Civ's awaiting freedom but i'm not sure how that would work. Maybe Juno kept their minds with her and once ready she will put them in hosts with her because i'm struggling to see how just her alone will be able to control everyone.

That’s also interesting, even though non of that was hinted but she could’ve preserved an army with her. I just wanna know more about that race. It’s really interesting and I wanna see Juno taking control not just being a software.

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2014, 01:44 PM
@Rhino - after reading watching Ancient Aliens for some strange reason i can kind of for see exactly were this series is heading which in theory is logical ! Time Travel and other world life forms and the cosmos is frequently being elaborated in AC by Abstergo ? which begs the question could Minerva be referring to an Alien invasion ?

Is evolution and Technical progression merely a gift from these other world lifeforms in return for Humanoids unwilling carrying out tasks at the will of this yet undiscovered race ?

The Mayans Babylonians Egyptians constantly talked about Time and Space Travel in their carvings and writings.

This is all theoretical but something for the mind to take into consideration.

To Add to this Altair Kind of reffered to this when wrote the Codex Pages whilst travelling to Cyprus.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31900000/Codex-Page-the-assassins-31921328-512-512.png (http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-assassins/images/31921328/title/codex-page-photo)

RinoTheBouncer
04-16-2014, 02:20 PM
@Rhino - after reading watching Ancient Aliens for some strange reason i can kind of for see exactly were this series is heading which in theory is logical ! Time Travel and other world life forms and the cosmos is frequently being elaborated in AC by Abstergo ? which begs the question could Minerva be referring to an Alien invasion ?

Is evolution and Technical progression merely a gift from these other world lifeforms in return for Humanoids unwilling carrying out tasks at the will of this yet undiscovered race ?

The Mayans Babylonians Egyptians constantly talked about Time and Space Travel in their carvings and writings.

This is all theoretical but something for the mind to take into consideration.

To Add to this Altair Kind of reffered to this when wrote the Codex Pages whilst travelling to Cyprus.

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/31900000/Codex-Page-the-assassins-31921328-512-512.png (http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/the-assassins/images/31921328/title/codex-page-photo)

To be perfectly honest, my friend, I’ve always thought these ancient carvings and stories may have some credibility. I know that they could’ve been mere stories but each generation tends to write stories about things they’ve seen or known about. And most ancient stories are plagiarized from events that actually happened before. I believe whether in real life or AC mythology, an alien race have inevitably visited or interacted/still interacting with Earth one way or another.

Of course, there’s a lot of exaggeration in some of the episodes of Ancient Aliens but some really make sense.

As I said above, I’m sure the First Civ. had some knowledge about space, if not travelled to some other place. They could’ve interacted with aliens and learned what they’ve learned or they could’ve known about other races or some of them just left before the solar flare..etc.

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2014, 08:55 PM
To be perfectly honest, my friend, I’ve always thought these ancient carvings and stories may have some credibility. I know that they could’ve been mere stories but each generation tends to write stories about things they’ve seen or known about. And most ancient stories are plagiarized from events that actually happened before. I believe whether in real life or AC mythology, an alien race have inevitably visited or interacted/still interacting with Earth one way or another.

Of course, there’s a lot of exaggeration in some of the episodes of Ancient Aliens but some really make sense.

As I said above, I’m sure the First Civ. had some knowledge about space, if not travelled to some other place. They could’ve interacted with aliens and learned what they’ve learned or they could’ve known about other races or some of them just left before the solar flare..etc.

Well considering the dawn of Humanoid civilisation discovered Astronomy the movements of the Planets the structure of our Solar system ECT that intricate knowledge or more so intuition to look to the starts for guidance come from somewhere ? i would say its takes a great amount of ignorance to truly believe that we are the only beings in the Galaxy or further as Space exploration has not reached its full potential even now .

The Babylonians
The ancient Egyptians
The Ancient Greeks
The Roman Empire

All of which was part of the evolution of modern day astronomy

The movements of the Sun and Metaphysics must been used even during the days of TWCB otherwise that knowledge would have been no more than assumption stories.

If the first civilisation could construct tools that use the earths energy to control minds and construct temples and observatories on a scale that would have been deemed which craft and sorcery during the ages then i would say TWCB mastered space travel ? especially if the Mayans depicted universal traversing in their imagery.

If you ask me I am more certain than ever that Minerva is referring to Alien life forms and Juno could be aiding them for her own ends.

Which has made me wonder will The Assassins and the Templars unite to destroy a greater enemy ? hence Assassins Creed unity ? could this be the moment that both the Assassins and Templars realise that there is threat far greater than all the control and chaos the world can comprehend ?

GunnerGalactico
04-16-2014, 09:09 PM
^ Fascinating stuff ;)

MasterAssasin84
04-16-2014, 11:06 PM
^ Fascinating stuff ;)

As Rhino put it lots of Assassins Creed's inspiration has come from the above with out a doubt but if you really read into it and compare what we have seen in previous AC titles in terms of TWCB
its perfectly logical.

RinoTheBouncer
04-17-2014, 09:02 AM
Well considering the dawn of Humanoid civilisation discovered Astronomy the movements of the Planets the structure of our Solar system ECT that intricate knowledge or more so intuition to look to the starts for guidance come from somewhere ? i would say its takes a great amount of ignorance to truly believe that we are the only beings in the Galaxy or further as Space exploration has not reached its full potential even now .

The Babylonians
The ancient Egyptians
The Ancient Greeks
The Roman Empire

All of which was part of the evolution of modern day astronomy

The movements of the Sun and Metaphysics must been used even during the days of TWCB otherwise that knowledge would have been no more than assumption stories.

If the first civilisation could construct tools that use the earths energy to control minds and construct temples and observatories on a scale that would have been deemed which craft and sorcery during the ages then i would say TWCB mastered space travel ? especially if the Mayans depicted universal traversing in their imagery.

If you ask me I am more certain than ever that Minerva is referring to Alien life forms and Juno could be aiding them for her own ends.

Which has made me wonder will The Assassins and the Templars unite to destroy a greater enemy ? hence Assassins Creed unity ? could this be the moment that both the Assassins and Templars realise that there is threat far greater than all the control and chaos the world can comprehend ?

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

I just hope the developers of Assassin’s Creed will have the balls to take game where the story desires, not take the story where the market desires. If we’re to know about an alien life form or First Civ. members who left to another planet and will now come back for Juno to repopulate and enslave mankind, then that’s what should happen. I don’t wanna keep seeing generic historical stories with a few men with hoodies and men with crosses and be asked to call it “Assassin’s Creed”.

I wanna see the franchise evolving like AC1 did, becoming something that we could not expect and came to love so much. The games challenged my beliefs and forced me to look into so many stuff in history, conspiracy theories and pseudo-science that weren’t the bull crap that I previously thought it was, I just hope we get to explore this because they’ve started the story of TWCB from the foundations of Ancient Astronauts theories and I hope they expand on that matter, even more and not desperately try to create self-contained and unrelated stories when the game itself has always been connected deeply and not just by the title.

SixKeys
04-17-2014, 02:10 PM
did Juno make Aita re-incarnate over and over because she loves him so much or because she wants him to free her and then he’ll become expendable once she’s free?

I'm gonna go with the second option. If you read all the bottled messages where Aita/John describes his memories, he was actually on Minerva and Jupiter's side at first. He wanted to help mankind, but Juno brought him to her side. In AC3 when she explained Aita's sacrifice to Desmond, she made it sound like Aita made the choice himself, but in the letters we find out she actually talked him into it. I don't think she loves him the way he loves her. She had a chance to take over "our" body in AC4 when John lured us to her. This was the first time in centuries that she had a chance to have a body and be with her lover, and she refused it. Aita will be reborn again (after getting killed at Abstergo) and won't get another chance to meet her in decades, maybe longer. If Juno was desperate to be with him again, she would have grabbed her chance despite the risks. But she's biding her time for some other purpose.

Layytez
04-17-2014, 05:31 PM
I'm gonna go with the second option. If you read all the bottled messages where Aita/John describes his memories, he was actually on Minerva and Jupiter's side at first. He wanted to help mankind, but Juno brought him to her side. In AC3 when she explained Aita's sacrifice to Desmond, she made it sound like Aita made the choice himself, but in the letters we find out she actually talked him into it. I don't think she loves him the way he loves her. She had a chance to take over "our" body in AC4 when John lured us to her. This was the first time in centuries that she had a chance to have a body and be with her lover, and she refused it. Aita will be reborn again (after getting killed at Abstergo) and won't get another chance to meet her in decades, maybe longer. If Juno was desperate to be with him again, she would have grabbed her chance despite the risks. But she's biding her time for some other purpose.

I don't think she refused per say, just that she wasn't strong enough. She did make an attempt to take over Galina's mother and screamed when the assassins killed her and then disappeared. This happened after ACIV so maybe she's got a tiny bit stronger but not completely. However she may have been able to take over Galina's mother due to how messed up her mind was due to the bleeding effect but all in all she did try and get a body after we spoke to her.

SixKeys
04-18-2014, 01:10 AM
I don't think she refused per say, just that she wasn't strong enough. She did make an attempt to take over Galina's mother and screamed when the assassins killed her and then disappeared. This happened after ACIV so maybe she's got a tiny bit stronger but not completely. However she may have been able to take over Galina's mother due to how messed up her mind was due to the bleeding effect but all in all she did try and get a body after we spoke to her.

I don't care about Initiates stuff, I only go by what's in the games. In any case, as you said, the Galina stuff happened after AC4 when John was already dead. If Minerva wanted a body so they could be together again, she would have taken the chance at Abstergo even though she was weak. If she had succeeded in taking over Galina's body, she still would have risked decades of imprisonment in a fragile human body waiting for Aita to be reborn and finding her again. It seems obvious to me she doesn't care about him, only her own salvation.

RinoTheBouncer
04-20-2014, 05:34 PM
I agree with the ideas here. I mean, it’s possible that she did love him and it’s also possible that someone so obsessed with world dominion isn’t gonna give a damn about a lover from 75000 years ago.