PDA

View Full Version : Base1 and Base2

Toshi-Umezawa
04-15-2014, 09:02 AM
Why do i have to collect alle the cards from base1 again? I already got the cards but cant use them. Do i have to collect them once more just because of the icon in the bottom right corner? If thats so im really dissapointed from the latest patch. If im getting this wrong just tell me. Until now this patch makes me quit this game.

rcorpCZ
04-15-2014, 09:06 AM
You can use them, they just don't count towards BS2 achievments.

Revalon
04-15-2014, 09:31 AM
I guess when trying to build a Standard deck, you just filter by Sets (BS2+HoN).
Here, your old cards of course don't show up as they are not from BS2.

You have to use the filter for Standard under "advanced" or just select Standard between you collection and the deck while editing it.

MissiNick
04-15-2014, 01:53 PM
You can use the same cards in standard, but they don't count for the achievements. So if you want the achievements, get ready to spend $$$.
What a brilliant idea.

Toshi-Umezawa
04-15-2014, 02:52 PM
What i meant is. When i use this 6dmg bolt spell (air magic) for tournaments i cant use the bolt spell from base1, but base 2 works? Its the same card so what where they thinking? Im really very unhappy with this patch. Its only for milking money. Thats for me the point to quit.

rcorpCZ
04-15-2014, 03:07 PM
Was it by any chance a weekly tournament? Because there was one where you could use only BS2 cards. Otherwise you can use all cards in Open and all BS1 cards that are also in BS2 in Standard.

malkorion
04-15-2014, 03:21 PM
What i meant is. When i use this 6dmg bolt spell (air magic) for tournaments i cant use the bolt spell from base1, but base 2 works? Its the same card so what where they thinking? Im really very unhappy with this patch. Its only for milking money. Thats for me the point to quit.

Ugh. So much confusion.

In function, a BS1 Lightning Bolt is the same as a BS2 Lightning Bolt. You can use them wherever they are legal. The origin of the Bolt doesn't matter.