PDA

View Full Version : Free exclusive content for the first person to PM me

liri8888
04-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Hi all,
I'm so sick of Ubi support.
It seems you can't play ACBF online once you update the stupid patch.
So I can't reedeem the exclusive content code I got with the pc special edition since I can only play offline:(
DO any of you know what I'm missing out with the online beside MP which I don't really care about?
I understand the game saves itself with offline and still this is annoying.
Well anyways I've given up on support and reinstalling the game and won't purcsah anymore of this company games.
Although, I think this community is so nice and awesome so I'm giving away the ACBF exculsive content to pc which includes Sacrificed secerts mission and capatin kenway's legacy exculsive in game content.
The first to PM me will get the code.
All the best
Li:)

liri8888
04-14-2014, 01:35 PM
The code has been given away to the first person who PM me .
Good day to all:)

Mr_Shade
04-14-2014, 01:38 PM
Shame you felt the need to give it away - was there nothing Support could do for you to get the game working?

liri8888
04-14-2014, 03:39 PM
They moved it to higher ranks or something of that sort. The only thing I want is to play online without this update and that's what I wrote to them about
and I'm done with reinstall for this game they take to much of my time.
The update patch uplay prompts me to download causes all the problems and I can't even play offline with it .I reinstalled the game and play offline
without the update been added to my pc.

So it was either not playing at all or playing offline and I wanted to play this game and that's how my money spend it won't be lost completly that's what I'll do till I finish it.
I won't be getting more games from ubi since updates shouldn't prevent me from playing at all.

Thanks for your message. This community did help me in the past with all sorts of playthroughs and other issues and I love giving things I don't need like this content and did it with both pc, XBOX and ps3 which I owned in the past. I came back to pc knowing this system is the best for gaming after trying most consoles, but I guess It's not always great with ACBF patches.
Anyway too bad I already feel the pc gamers are the leftovers of all the AC series and therefore choose not to get more games from this developer.
Have a great day it's a holiday here for me so this game was meant to be a nice gift for myself so hopefully the game will be better than the tech fiasco.
Li

Mr_Shade
04-15-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm sorry that the update caused so much frustration.

It shouldn't have stopped the game connecting though.. so that's very odd!

liri8888
04-16-2014, 10:27 PM
:(
I hope they will fix this I see online community in game challanges can be very nice to the all gaming experince.
I think ubisoft should make it up to me and earn my trust again cause right now there's no way I will trust my hard earned cash on any more of it's games .
Too bad I was a big fan of this company they make very nice games. I own all AC games beside the first one and FC and been unable to play online has
never happened when I update patches in the past . In ACBF the online seems vital so I can't help but feel left out on the the true gaming experince I can get.