PDA

View Full Version : Edward + Eagle Vision

datensystem
04-12-2014, 05:27 PM
So, i still don't get why Edward Kenway has Eagle Vision, he's not an Assassin since day one like Ezio, Altair, Connor (kinda). He killed one assassin, that gave him the powers of an assassin? Let's discuss a little bit. :D

To Everyone who reads this: I know why he has it, i just want to know what the community thinks, not everyone has the same answer.

deskp
04-12-2014, 05:31 PM
Its not the power of the assassins, it's the power of the genes. He decend from first civ stuff.

datensystem
04-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Its not the power of the assassins, it's the power of the genes. He decend from first civ stuff.

I know that i just want to discuss, hear what the people say, not everyone says the same thing :D

paradoxal1997
04-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Anyone can activate eagle vision and i"m pretty sure that Kenways family i mean everyone of them have it natural as breathing.

JustPlainQuirky
04-12-2014, 05:36 PM
This was explained in a podcast with Darby McDevitt.

Anyone can use eagle vision. It's just some just happened to be born with good skill with it.

BloodHerritage
04-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Why haytham had eagle vision? He was a templar!

datensystem
04-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Why haytham had eagle vision? He was a templar!

Haytham Kenway, it's in the genes. Connor also had it because Haytham was his father, so he got it aswell.

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 05:41 PM
why Adewale had eagle vision? He was a black!

datensystem
04-12-2014, 05:44 PM
why Adewale had eagle vision? He was a black!

racist, haha joke.

yeah how did he get that wtf?

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 05:47 PM
It's like, jesus Kidd, why go for Edward when Adewale has the sense as well and he's not blindly focused on riches.

WEEN DID ADEWALE GET EEGL VISIN

Kirokill
04-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Aveline has eagle vision too!

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 06:02 PM
but Aveline was an Assassin for a couple years before the game started, so..

Kirokill
04-12-2014, 06:04 PM
So any assassin can have it? Nothing gene related? Then Desmond is more useless.

I-Like-Pie45
04-12-2014, 06:04 PM
The real answer

Protagonist Design Obligated Ability

Megas_Doux
04-12-2014, 06:11 PM
Let's see:

1 You dont have to be an assassin to obtain and make of use of eagle vision. Some have easier access due to their high first civ DNA, coincidentaly they happen to be assassins. Thats why Edward was able to use long before being an assassin, the modern assassin Gavin is able to use it, albeit at the cost of ended up exhausted.
2 Ezio is not an assassin from day 1.

frodrigues55
04-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Lol @ the power of the assassins :p

Eagle vision is nothing but instinct. Assassins are just trained to refine their instincts and study the enviroments better than those who don't know how to do it.

Edward just knew how to do this without training, be it because his genes favored him or because he is just that good.

Kirokill
04-12-2014, 06:51 PM
Then Raton was sure a greatly educated child, he knew English and could use eagle vision since he was a kid!
Respect+

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 06:52 PM
You're wrong Frodrigues, eagle vision is an actual power, and not just instincts.

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 06:54 PM
So any assassin can have it? Nothing gene related? Then Desmond is more useless.

Anyone can have eagle vision, but they're more likely to activate it if they have a higher percentage of First Civ DNA. However, Desmond wasn't unique because of eagle vision, rather he was unique because he had so many important people as ancestors.

frodrigues55
04-12-2014, 07:01 PM
You're wrong Frodrigues, eagle vision is an actual power, and not just instincts.

A "power" which triggers your instincts. It's not a power if everyone has it, lol. Assassins are not superheroes, they are just people.

Locopells
04-12-2014, 07:29 PM
Splitting hairs here, but I'd say more an ability, rather then a power. It's basically a heightening of the senses, rather then anything else.

frodrigues55
04-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Splitting hairs here, but I'd say more an ability, rather then a power. It's basically a heightening of the senses, rather then anything else.

Yeah, that's how I see it as well.

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 08:31 PM
But Frodrigues is saying that it's just human instincts, it isn't, it's an ability granted by the genes of the First Civ.

GunnerGalactico
04-12-2014, 09:01 PM

Perfectly said. In general, I would say people who possess Eagle sense have the ability to see the world differently. It makes them more intuitive than a normal person.

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 09:04 PM
It's a shimmering glow. Didn't Edward say something like he could see sounds and hear objects or something?

SixKeys
04-12-2014, 09:12 PM
Adewale having Eagle Vision bothers me more than Edward. Edward at least says at some point in the story that he's always had this strange ability, even though he's not able to explain it. Adewale never mentions anything similar, yet in Freedom Cry he's using it like a pro. I think EV should be something that's extremely difficult to unlock if you weren't born with it. Yes, everyone technically has the ability in their genes, but it doesn't feel special if anyone can master it by simply training for a couple of years. What I liked about Edward was that he was just this schmuck who was somehow born with the ability and didn't even really question it. He didn't have an assassin father (as far as we know) who could have taught him to hone his senses like Giovanni Auditore probably did with his sons. Edward could just as easily have lived and died with this skill without ever discovering its origin if he hadn't bumped into Duncan Walpole. When they gave EV to Adewale in Freedom Cry but not in the main game, it took away from the mystery surrounding the ability. They should have somehow hinted at his already having the ability in AC4.

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Well, he has been with the Assassins for over a decade by that point, and I'm sure that the Assassins make a point to try and help their skilled recruits try and activate it. At the same time, Mary Read as James Kidd did act like it was a very rare thing, even among the Assassins.

At the same time, for all we know Adewale never actually had eagle vision, but they couldn't really remove it for Freedom Cry because it's a base part of gameplay, so they kept it in. It was never mentioned in the story, so..

Sushiglutton
04-12-2014, 09:23 PM
So how does it work? How can it tell the difference between a soldier and a butcher?

SixKeys
04-12-2014, 09:24 PM
Well, he has been with the Assassins for over a decade by that point, and I'm sure that the Assassins make a point to try and help their skilled recruits try and activate it. At the same time, Mary Read as James Kidd did act like it was a very rare thing, even among the Assassins.

At the same time, for all we know Adewale never actually had eagle vision, but they couldn't really remove it for Freedom Cry because it's a base part of gameplay, so they kept it in. It was never mentioned in the story, so..

The fact that it WAS in Freedom Cry makes it canon, whether or not it was intended.

I honestly wouldn't mind if we got an assassin without Eagle Vision at some point. Maybe they could have a different skill that's kinda similar but would change up the gameplay a bit, similar to Ezio's upgraded Eagle Sense in ACR.

GunnerGalactico
04-12-2014, 09:28 PM

I guess that makes sense. They could not remove eagle vision altogether because it is part of the gameplay.

Jexx21
04-12-2014, 09:37 PM
The fact that it WAS in Freedom Cry makes it canon, whether or not it was intended.

I honestly wouldn't mind if we got an assassin without Eagle Vision at some point. Maybe they could have a different skill that's kinda similar but would change up the gameplay a bit, similar to Ezio's upgraded Eagle Sense in ACR.
For Initation Bruce Wayne in Arkham Origins, rather than removing Detective Mode, they replaced it with something called "Instincts" or something, it functioned practically the same except the screen was grey instead of blue.

I suppose that they could do something similar in AC if they really wanted to?

GunnerGalactico
04-12-2014, 09:41 PM
For Initation Bruce Wayne in Arkham Origins, rather than removing Detective Mode, they replaced it with something called "Instincts" or something, it functioned practically the same except the screen was grey instead of blue.

I suppose that they could do something similar in AC if they really wanted to?

^ This ;)

SixKeys
04-12-2014, 09:51 PM
I'd rather see some kind of radical change, like Altaïr's Eagle Vision in AC1 vs. Ezio's in AC2. In AC1, you couldn't move while using EV, it was in first-person view and everything was extremely blurry. It was less practical than AC2's, yes, but also more eerie and original. I would like them to do something like that with the assassin senses. Something that feels totally different from the EV we've had in the past 5 games.

SchlechterWolf
04-12-2014, 10:47 PM
« A hundred years I might speak and still you would not know us. You with five senses, us with six. The one we kept from you. To be safe. Now you can never know. Only try. Grasp. You can see, smell, taste, touch, hear. Knowledge has been locked away.

After, when the world became undone, we tried to pass it through the blood. Tried to join you to us. You see the blue shimmer, you hear the words, but you do not know. »

~ JUNO

'Eagle Vision' is best described as a sixth sense. It is a genetic trait that derives from the attempts by the First Civilisation to preserve their genetic material in humans. The expression of this 'knowledge' gene is clearly not as potent in humans as it was in members of the First Civilisation, however it nonetheless allows humans to be self aware, capable of reason and is the root of free will*.

The sense is otherwise dormant/non-existent, however, in rare cases, humans may display an advanced form of the sixth sense, 'Eagle Vision'. This is likely due to a possession of homozygous alleles for the sixth sense gene(s). With homozygous alleles, the genes are expressed in the form of 'Eagle Vision'.

There is no connection between the Assassins and the sixth sense; other than the fact that the original Assassins who were alive at the time of the First Civilisation were humans who had been given the sixth sense gene(s).

Any human may possess the correct genetics for the sixth sense. I don't know why anyone would think that all Assassins automatically have Eagle Vision, or that all Assassins acquire the sense on initiation. It is not something that can be learned, it is a natural expression of a gene. You cannot 'activate' the expression of a gene that you do not have. That would be like trying to change the colour of your eyes. Neither do the Assassins have a monopoly on the sixth sense gene(s); there are no doubt individuals with the sixth sense (in the form of 'Eagle Vision') who are not Assassins. Possession of the sixth sense gene(s) is not an indication of allegiance in the Assassin-Templar Conflict; it is not an indication of anything.

You simply have to suspend your disbelief at the prospect of all the protagonists having the correct genotype for 'Eagle Vision'; which actually isn't that much of a stretch.

*This is where the parallels with the Book of Genesis arise - Adam and Eve eat from the tree of knowledge and thereby become self aware, become 'like God', and gain free will. The game explains the Biblical Eden legend as a misinterpretation of the manner in which the First Civilisation maintained human ignorance; through the use of 'forbidden fruits' - the Pieces of Eden; and the manner in which humanity gained freedom; through genetic manipulation.

SixKeys
04-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Any human may possess the correct genetics for the sixth sense. I don't know why anyone would think that all Assassins automatically have Eagle Vision, or that all Assassins acquire the sense on initiation. It is not something that can be learned, it is a natural expression of a gene. You cannot 'activate' the expression of a gene that you do not have. That would be like trying to change the colour of your eyes. Neither do the Assassins have a monopoly on the sixth sense gene(s); there are no doubt individuals with the sixth sense (in the form of 'Eagle Vision') who are not Assassins. Possession of the sixth sense gene(s) is not an indication of allegiance in the Assassin-Templar Conflict; it is not an indication of anything. .

Well said. And Edward was the perfect example of a non-assassin who had the ability.

Jexx21
04-13-2014, 12:06 AM
But Desmond himself has shown that is is "unlocked," when he first used it at the end of Assassin's Creed 1.

roostersrule2
04-13-2014, 12:15 AM
But Desmond himself has shown that is is "unlocked," when he first used it at the end of Assassin's Creed 1.Indeed, and now that I think of it, why didn't Desmond start off with it? If he was meant to have ridiculously high amount of TWCB stuff in his genes he should have been able to use their most basic ability from the get-go.

Jexx21
04-13-2014, 12:24 AM
Indeed, and now that I think of it, why didn't Desmond start off with it? If he was meant to have ridiculously high amount of TWCB stuff in his genes he should have been able to use their most basic ability from the get-go.

Yea, it's weird..

I-Like-Pie45
04-13-2014, 12:26 AM
Maybe to activate Eagle Vision in individuals who don't have it in them from the start, you need a good "kick in the head"

Jexx21
04-13-2014, 12:30 AM
so they need benny to come and shoot them?

roostersrule2
04-13-2014, 12:35 AM
Chandler vs Desmond.

I-Like-Pie45
04-13-2014, 12:38 AM
so they need benny to come and shoot them?

well that

or maybe just trauma or a ton of stress

Desmond was prob under a lot of stress at Abstergo esp. since he knew that they were planning to dispose of him

SchlechterWolf
04-13-2014, 01:34 AM
But Desmond himself has shown that is is "unlocked," when he first used it at the end of Assassin's Creed 1.

Indeed, and now that I think of it, why didn't Desmond start off with it? If he was meant to have ridiculously high amount of TWCB stuff in his genes he should have been able to use their most basic ability from the get-go.

It is important to remember that many factors play a role in the expression of genes. For example, a person may have genes that make them grow tall, but if that person does not have good nutrition, the tall genes will never be expressed. Who knows what factors play a role in the expression of the sixth sense genes.

Desmond does use 'Eagle Vision' throughout the first game - when he sleeps we see glimpses of Subject 16's messages on the wall. He may have always a loose grasp on the use of Eagle Vision, but his mastery of it was improved via Altaïr and the bleeding effect. Prior to his use of the Animus, Desmond may never have paid any heed to his sixth sense, brushed it aside as mere hallucination and instinct, and therefore never attempted to consciously exercise it. If he never knew what 'Eagle Vision' was, why on Earth would he conclude that it was an advanced sense that had useful properties?

Assassin's Creed Revelations suggests that the characteristics of 'Eagle Vision' develop over time, perhaps age plays a role in the expression of the sixth sense genes?

So why were Ezio, Altaïr and Ratonhnhaké:ton capable of controlling the sixth sense at a young age? Al Mualim certainly knew about those who came before, Giovanni was aware of the First Civilisation and of Ezio's sixth sense, and Juno herself had a direct connection with the Kanien'kehá:ka; perhaps these three Assassins were encouraged to use and control their ability from a young age as their guardians recognised the significance of the ability.

I suppose we should think of it in the same way that humans develop cognition in real life - all humans are capable of attaining a high level of knowledge and understanding, at quite a young age too, but children who are given a proper education will develop cognition much faster and efficiently than a person who does not receive education and guidance. If that's how basic, human knowledge works, would it not also be true of a far more advanced form of knowledge?

Finally, there are significant narrative considerations1 as well as gameplay considerations2 to take into account which affect the 'rules' of Eagle Vision. However, I wouldn't put too much stock in such things; they are just parts of the fourth wall.

1 - For example the decision to have Desmond control his Eagle Vision at the end of Assassin's Creed, they would hardly have that available from the start of the game for narrative purposes.

2 - Is the in-game presentation of Eagle Vision an accurate representation of the sixth sense as an experience? Is that precisely what the Assassin sees? How else could the developers convey such an abstract sense? How do you convey instinct? Were the Eagle Vision developments in Revelations added purely for gameplay reasons?

HDinHB
04-13-2014, 04:00 AM
Desmond gained Eagle Vision through the Bleeding Effect, although he might have developed it over time anyway. As SchlecterWolf says, he may have had some limited experience with it before his time in the Animus.

Each game has a slightly different flavor of Eagle Vision. Ezio's father recognized that Ezio had this talent before Ezio even knew what an Assassin was. Ezio eventually developed Eagle Sense and could track targets movements even after they had gone. Connor and Haytham had a slightly different version of Eagle Vision, and Edward had a significantly different variant. While Edward could tag targets and track them through walls, he couldn't run while using Eagle Vision and sounds were distorted. Interestingly, he could still see tagged targets even when he stopped concentrating on Eagle Vision.

Aveline and Adéwalé had essentially the same versions of Eagle Vision as Connor and Edward, respectively. Is that because they really had that skill or because that's what Abstergo put into the game? I know Liberation was an Abstergo release, but I'm not sure about Freedom Cry. I know we saw raw genetic memories for Edward, but I'm not sure about Adéwalé. What flavor of Eagle Vision did Aveline have in the AC4 extra content? Abstergo also had Templar Vision in some of their multiplayer simulations, but other than Haytham, has any Templar used it?

SixKeys
04-13-2014, 04:42 AM
Aveline and Adéwalé had essentially the same versions of Eagle Vision as Connor and Edward, respectively. Is that because they really had that skill or because that's what Abstergo put into the game? I know Liberation was an Abstergo release, but I'm not sure about Freedom Cry. I know we saw raw genetic memories for Edward, but I'm not sure about Adéwalé. What flavor of Eagle Vision did Aveline have in the AC4 extra content? Abstergo also had Templar Vision in some of their multiplayer simulations, but other than Haytham, has any Templar used it?

In the Aveline DLC, her Eagle Vision works the same way as Edward's, i.e. being able to tag guards and see through walls. Since this probably wasn't possible in Liberation (haven't played it), it seems like an evolution of her abilities in the same vein as Ezio's Eagle Sense.

I don't think Freedom Cry was ever explained, actually. It's just sort of 'there'. There's no modern day context given to it, so it might be an Abstergo product or it might not, kind of like the PSP game Bloodlines was never explained. (It starred Altaïr, but there was no mention of Desmond, so when did he view and record those memories?)

LoyalACFan
04-13-2014, 11:07 AM
In the Aveline DLC, her Eagle Vision works the same way as Edward's, i.e. being able to tag guards and see through walls. Since this probably wasn't possible in Liberation (haven't played it), it seems like an evolution of her abilities in the same vein as Ezio's Eagle Sense.

I don't think Freedom Cry was ever explained, actually. It's just sort of 'there'. There's no modern day context given to it, so it might be an Abstergo product or it might not, kind of like the PSP game Bloodlines was never explained. (It starred Altaïr, but there was no mention of Desmond, so when did he view and record those memories?)

Initiates explained the modern connection of Freedom Cry, such as it is. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Milton_Jones

God, I hate Initiates. It's becoming a cop-out to actual storytelling.

Anyway, I think people read too much into the Eagle Vision thing. TBH I've just gotten exasperated with it, as it's become completely obsolete outside of a few scripted scenarios. Let's be honest, how much did you really use it unless there was a green circle on your minimap?

GunnerGalactico
04-13-2014, 11:13 AM
Well, the only times I've used eagle vision was during liberation and Kidd missions. :p

MasterAssasin84
04-13-2014, 11:18 AM
From what i understand Eagle vision or the sixth sense is not exclusive to Assassins.

Mary Read actually explained to Edward that every Man and Woman has some kind of hidden intuition which would require one to use all their sense's and matter to hone this ability.

But the genetics of this is that the Protaganist gene structure is part Humanoid and TWCB as the ability was a major trait amongst the pre curser race.

MasterAssasin84
04-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Well, the only times I've used eagle vision was during liberation and Kidd missions. :p

It would appear you have used your own hidden intuition :p

Locopells
04-13-2014, 12:16 PM
From what i understand Eagle vision or the sixth sense is not exclusive to Assassins.

Mary Read actually explained to Edward that every Man and Woman has some kind of hidden intuition which would require one to use all their sense's and matter to hone this ability.

But the genetics of this is that the Protagonist gene structure is part Humanoid and TWCB as the ability was a major trait amongst the precursor race.

Correct in the first, and I'd been meaning to remind people of the second. As to the third that also applies to everyone, as humans were made from TWCB, so some traces of their DNA and the resultant EV in everyone is inevitable. It just concentrations in some people more than others.

MasterAssasin84
04-13-2014, 01:15 PM
Correct in the first, and I'd been meaning to remind people of the second. As to the third that also applies to everyone, as humans were made from TWCB, so some traces of their DNA and the resultant EV in everyone is inevitable. It just concentrations in some people more than others.

Exactly ! as it would appear that the ancestors we have explored have higher concentrations of the TWCB Gene than the other humanoids which has resulted in this ability being prevalent more so in their Gene structure ! in other words easier to hone.

But Remember back to Subject 16's encrypted messages in AC2 ? the glyphs ? Adam and Eve was the only members of the pre curser race who was totally resistant to the Apple's effects as the piece of Eden was affectively a tool used to enslave the first humanoids by representative members of those who came before ... so again the TWCB Gene structure was reflected through various stages of the bleeding effect during research by abstergo.

Altair, Ezio, Connor, Haytham, Edward and Bartholomew Roberts all has high concentrations of the TWCB gene hence the ability to resist the effects of various artefacts left behind the pre curser race.

Which was obvious for Bartholomew Roberts being a reincarnation of Aita .

SixKeys
04-13-2014, 07:36 PM
Anyway, I think people read too much into the Eagle Vision thing. TBH I've just gotten exasperated with it, as it's become completely obsolete outside of a few scripted scenarios. Let's be honest, how much did you really use it unless there was a green circle on your minimap?

I used it all the time in AC4, actually, mostly during plantation raids. I love the tag system.

LoyalACFan
04-13-2014, 07:39 PM
I used it all the time in AC4, actually, mostly during plantation raids. I love the tag system.

Hm. To each their own I guess. Then again I did use a lot of sleep darts and nonlethal takedowns.

Jexx21
04-13-2014, 07:50 PM
Initiates explained the modern connection of Freedom Cry, such as it is. http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Milton_Jones

God, I hate Initiates. It's becoming a cop-out to actual storytelling.

I love initiates, it's a further evolution of storytelling.

TheHumanTowel
04-13-2014, 07:56 PM
Initiates is just where Ubisoft dumps all the plotholes and inconsistencies

Farlander1991
04-13-2014, 07:59 PM
They need to combine ACR Eagle Vision with AC4 Eagle Vision. Show patrol paths and make tagging controllable.

Speaking of Initiates, I don't mind it. It's like the expanded universe. So far it didn't have anything that ACTUALLY moved the plot from the games forward (so it's not like it's doing what the games should've done), and the games themselves contain quite a lot of lore info.

SixKeys
04-13-2014, 08:07 PM
I love initiates, it's a further evolution of storytelling.

How is an external website an evolution of storytelling? It's not like a whole new medium or anything. It's bullcrap that some things from the games just plain don't make sense unless I read every piece of information on a website that's otherwise uninteresting (and also buggy as hell).

Hans684
04-13-2014, 08:10 PM
Eagle Vision is a dormant sixth sense that humans possess, as a result of being created by the First Civilization. Though each human holds the potential to utilize it, bloodlines of those whose distant ancestors have interbred with their creators display a greater concentration of the necessary genes, and thus are more likely to exhibit Eagle Vision.

Those who possess the gift are able to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to them, which manifests as a colored glow, much like an aura.

When an individual masters Eagle Vision, the ability can evolve to the more advanced Eagle Sense. This stage heightens all the senses of its user, allowing them to detect the heartbeat of a target in the area, or even foresee a target's path.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Eagle_Vision

MasterAssasin84
04-13-2014, 08:15 PM
Eagle Vision is a dormant sixth sense that humans possess, as a result of being created by the First Civilization. Though each human holds the potential to utilize it, bloodlines of those whose distant ancestors have interbred with their creators display a greater concentration of the necessary genes, and thus are more likely to exhibit Eagle Vision.

Those who possess the gift are able to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to them, which manifests as a colored glow, much like an aura.

When an individual masters Eagle Vision, the ability can evolve to the more advanced Eagle Sense. This stage heightens all the senses of its user, allowing them to detect the heartbeat of a target in the area, or even foresee a target's path.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Eagle_Vision

Exactly what i said in my statement at the top of the page

Hans684
04-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Exactly what i said in my statement at the top of the page

Sometimes I question if people know the Wiki even exists.

Shahkulu101
04-13-2014, 08:26 PM

It's all right, ACSenior, I know...

MasterAssasin84
04-13-2014, 08:26 PM

Hmm i think most of the time its a case of really paying attention to the story and the universe of Assassins Creed .

The Avid Fan would know that EV is not unique to Assassins that was born into the order.

Hans684
04-13-2014, 08:44 PM
Hmm i think most of the time its a case of really paying attention to the story and the universe of Assassins Creed. The Avid Fan would know that EV is not unique to Assassins that was born into the order.

An avid would but when people start saying stuff like it is an "Assassin exclusive" ability, it just shows.

It's all right, ACSenior, I know...

That was unexpected but It wasn't meant as a sad thing at all.

Shahkulu101
04-13-2014, 08:45 PM
That was unexpected but It wasn't meant as a sad thing at all.

Relax, I'm screwing...

MasterAssasin84
04-14-2014, 02:04 PM
Hm. To each their own I guess. Then again I did use a lot of sleep darts and nonlethal takedowns.

I just found the whole thing completely contextual ! i just hope unity provides a real element of challenge in terms of mission ojectives !

Kind of getting board of the whole counter then kill , but i agree using the sleep darts without relying on eagle vision was a breath of fresh air knowing that you had to pay attention to your surroundings.
so i guess that was one of the positives of Black Flag.