PDA

View Full Version : Info: Bugs and Fix

newrider14
04-11-2014, 10:15 AM
Hi,

Firstly, Thank you all for playing Trials Frontier and reporting issues to us. We are sorry for all the issues you have been facing with Trials Frontier. Rest assured we are aware of them and are working diligently to fix them.
Unfortunately not all of them canít be fixed through our tools . Our next update, which will be released soon will contain a fix for all of them. Until then please continue playing the game and reporting the issues to us.

Thanks!

TheBrownie117
04-11-2014, 10:36 AM
Hi,

Firstly, Thank you all for playing Trials Frontier and reporting issues to us. We are sorry for all the issues you have been facing with Trials Frontier. Rest assured we are aware of them and are working diligently to fix them.
Unfortunately not all of them canít be fixed through our tools . Our next update, which will be released soon will contain a fix for all of them. Until then please continue playing the game and reporting the issues to us.

Thanks!

It's good to know that you are actively listening to the community and reading through your forums. Great job so far and great game, can't wait for the future content!

xitooner
04-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Sorry, but we really should have a list of known issues you think you have addressed, and some confirmation that other ARE issues, etc. So. . . Here is a start to a list I would like to get confirmed as being addressed:

- the missing Marauder blueprints

- ANBA missing in saloon, and/or tracks not being provided, or perhaps being present but not being clickable.

- the missing 2 blueprints for riptide, keeping us from tier 3 tracks.

- medals earned but not being given (see platinum hilltop glitch thread for example)

- some of us haven't seen a bike booster in well over a week. Is this a bug or a really, really low drop rate?

- crashes at startup (that we get around by using airplay mode)

- random resets of slot machine, where we lose our progress. (I think this is fairly new; see threads)

And one universal request I've seen that MAY not be a bug, but its important enough to manny that we could use a specific :

- the global leaderboard scoring seems based solely on medal level, and not time. Is this being addressed or is it working as designed?

If I missed one folks, please add to the thread.

eflixxx
04-11-2014, 04:30 PM
- slot machine giving out tracks i already got as prices

- slot machine not featuring either boosters or rarified fuel. ive seen less than five of each since the start. none in the last weeks

- slot machine giving out fewer gems than won, in some cases none at all

- slot machine resets so top prices disappear

please remove the slot machine from the game and make anba work. gems, cash,boosters, tracks and other stuff can be added to the roulette after each track.

xitooner
04-11-2014, 07:23 PM
- slot machine giving out tracks i already got as prices.

Yes, this happened to me today. I already have hilltop ghetto and it's making me play to get it!

xzamplez
04-11-2014, 09:21 PM
- ANBA keeps repeating tracks/runs if you skip them. They aren't possible for me to beat (barely upgraded bronco), so I spend the gems to skip them, only to be matched with the same run in a few matches. Please, make ANBAs track selection completely randomized, and give some more leeway for the opponent. I shouldn't have to get a world record to progress.

- There's no sound/music. I deleted the app and reinstalled it, but no change.

eflixxx
04-12-2014, 11:34 AM
slot machine reset when hunting top price, again, and, putting up hilltop ghetto as new top price, again! right now, the app is just an elaborate scam. wont be playing until or if it changes

MaTiSpOrT
04-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Impossible slot machine mission.
http://sia1.subirimagenes.net/img/2014/04/12/140412123558422749.png (http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/140412123558422749.png)

m3mbran
04-22-2014, 09:44 PM
iOS 7.1

- sometimes no sound effects when returning to the app, when it was in the background. Sometimes going back to home screen and back to the app fixes it, but most of the times a termination and restart is needed.

- every once in a while the touch controls won't register, as in a single touch is not recognized.This is true for both leaning and throttle controls. Either the bike won't turn or it just stops accelerating. You have to lift the finger and put it down again, but you can just as well restart the track when it happens because the run is a failed attempt right then and there.

Zaaraboatman
11-22-2014, 12:46 PM
I am on an iPhone 6 with OS current and game up to date. The forward throttle stops working at different times you hve to lift you finger and press again.
This make the game very frustrating at you are on a good run the you have no throttle.
Urgent repair.
Zaara

B8ZZ
11-22-2014, 11:45 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/955640-My-Jackal-s-engine-just-got-reset-from-Level-10-to-0! I better get my Level 10 back.

jpwowee
12-17-2014, 01:03 AM
Outfits not awarded or working once achievements or targets are made. Eg I have fully upgraded the armadillo, no outfit reward. Please advise when this bug will be fixed.

sriskus
12-17-2014, 01:38 AM
its not a bug you still need to purchase the outfits. completing the challenges only reduce the costs of the outfits.

morozgb
12-17-2014, 10:45 AM
support, help me please. I have 7527 chips and buy map for 7500.
Game crashing.
when I entered the game, I have 27 chips. Map I have not received.
give me chips or map. thx.
iOs - morozgb

glynbutt1
12-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Hi,

Thanks!

sine the update has come out,i cant update the game on my hp7 slate tablet