PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Starter Pack - Purchase failed by still charged.

TheBrownie117
04-10-2014, 08:24 PM
I am very frustrated by this. I purchased the tango starter pack and was charged but it said the purchase failed and did not receive the content as said. I need a quick response on this. I can provide proof of purchase if necessary.

morrillo
04-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Same here, 1.99 down the drain...nice.
How do we get our money back please?
I also have proof of purchase.

I should have learnt my lesson from buying TE Gold (which ended up in the bin).
Took a punt on this, managed to get round the crashing bug with the airplane mode fix you suggested, to be confronted with this very serious bug.

Not happy.

newrider14
04-11-2014, 07:40 AM
Hello Riders,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the items after purchasing the starter pack. We would be happy to grant the items to you, would just need the purchase receipt you received from Apple after the transaction was complete. It would be helpful if you could message it to us.

xzamplez
04-11-2014, 08:25 AM
Hello Riders,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the items after purchasing the starter pack. We would be happy to grant the items to you, would just need the purchase receipt you received from Apple after the transaction was complete. It would be helpful if you could message it to us.Could you help me with my issue? It seems to have been pushed aside...

I was charged $40, but I only the tapped the $20 purchase once. And I never got the $40 worth of gems. I need a refund. I don't want to take the problem to Apple, but it looks like I don't have a choice.

newrider14
04-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Could you help me with my issue? It seems to have been pushed aside...

I was charged $40, but I only the tapped the $20 purchase once. And I never got the $40 worth of gems. I need a refund. I don't want to take the problem to Apple, but it looks like I don't have a choice.

Hi, sorry to hear about that. Could you please mail your purchase receipt to our customer support and we will credit you the purchased items.

xzamplez
04-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi, sorry to hear about that. Could you please mail your purchase receipt to our customer support and we will credit you the purchased items.

Does that mean you will refund me? I didn't want to spend $40, which is why I only tapped once.

It sounds like you're saying that you'll give me $20 worth of gems/coins, but I'm not interested in that.

TheBrownie117
04-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Hello Riders,

We are sorry to hear that you didn't get the items after purchasing the starter pack. We would be happy to grant the items to you, would just need the purchase receipt you received from Apple after the transaction was complete. It would be helpful if you could message it to us.

Sounds a bit stupid I know, but I how do you post an image, it's not just select a file as I have gathered. Or I can just send you my order number instead if that's better.

newrider14
04-11-2014, 01:43 PM
Sounds a bit stupid I know, but I how do you post an image, it's not just select a file as I have gathered. Or I can just send you my order number instead if that's better.

Hey Halowarrior,

You can send the receipt as a private message to me.

Thanks!

morrillo
04-11-2014, 04:03 PM
Hey Halowarrior,

Thanks! How do you attach something in a PM?

Nytmair
04-11-2014, 04:55 PM
Upload pictures online using a site like photobucket or imageshack.

Side note: Will the "starter pack" be coming back? I was going to spend the $2.99 to get the cool red bike, but it's no longer available in the store.

TheBrownie117
04-11-2014, 04:58 PM
How do you attach something in a PM?

I do not know how either since whenever I type in the file name into the insert image section it doesn't work.

(EDIT- No longer an issue, sent the image)

morrillo
04-11-2014, 06:49 PM
I do not know how either since whenever I type in the file name into the insert image section it doesn't work.

(EDIT- No longer an issue, sent the image) Where did you send it please? This is all very tiresome...I am about to delete this game

TheBrownie117
04-11-2014, 06:59 PM
Where did you send it please? This is all very tiresome...I am about to delete this game

I am too my friend, it's taking them a long time to respond. Just click his name and send a private message, I uploaded an image to imgur and just sent the link.

TheBrownie117
04-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Hello Riders,

Can we please get this sorted out quicker, I sent you the image 12 hours ago and I need to know if I will have to purchase the pack again.

EDIT I received the coins and diamonds now, Thanks. The other issue is outstanding related to the Tango, I assume this is still outstanding for you as well morrilo.

morrillo
04-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Got my stuff also, thanks for sorting.

noobaroniNcheez
04-12-2014, 01:46 PM
I'm trying to purchase this but every time it tells me that it failed. I've tried using my card, I tried switching my payment method to paypal.. still not working.

CptBlack2007
04-12-2014, 02:24 PM
I have just had the same thing happen. Bought the starter pack and the money has been taken but the in app purchase said failed.

morrillo
04-12-2014, 02:45 PM
I would wait for purchasing, clearly they need to fix this annoying bug, and the bug that quits the game unless you use airplane mode: incredibly annoying *angrysmiley*

Deagle
04-12-2014, 07:57 PM
I have also got charged twice, but so far I only have one receipt, but in my bank account it shows that I paid two times. Even though it is not much, but I would like to get my money back. When I'll receive a 2nd receipt, I will send you a PM.

Richieburner
04-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Upload pictures online using a site like photobucket or imageshack.

Side note: Will the "starter pack" be coming back? I was going to spend the $2.99 to get the cool red bike, but it's no longer available in the store.

Am I rigt in thinking my Tango should've had a nice new paint job with the starter pack cos I certainly didn't, it is still blue.

noobaroniNcheez
04-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Am I rigt in thinking my Tango should've had a nice new paint job with the starter pack cos I certainly didn't, it is still blue.

In the bike upgrade screen there will be a spray can on the bottom right. Click that.

daltonray24
04-14-2014, 04:13 PM
Same problem happened to me too. I purchased the starter pack for $3, and am very frustrated that I wasted my money. Could you please give me the pack? thank you.

newrider14
04-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Hi daltonray24,

We are sorry to hear about it. Could you please mention your Uplay id so that we could grant you the items.

Thanks!

Chipworm
04-16-2014, 07:56 AM
I appear to be having the same issue. Paid 1.99, the iTunes pop up confirmed purchase went through but the game said purchase failed.

Can this be rectified please?

taketwosugars
04-16-2014, 08:13 AM
I have the same problem. Purchased 450 gems for 6.99, payment has been taken from my card but it said item purchase failed.

Necrilith
04-16-2014, 09:43 AM
Hello.
I bought the Special Starter Pack 2,5 days ago but I didn't get the items!

I contacted the support team these past 2 days but nobody has replied to me for the issue, Nobody!
I even attached a photo of my iTunes receipt as proof of the purchase and still nothing..

Solution? Anyone knows anything?

Nytmair
04-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Will the starter pack come back (in working order) ever, for the $2.99 (or cheaper) price? I want the red bike haha! Or will any bike color upgrades become FREE unlockables at some point? That would be cool.

EV1LSTE
04-16-2014, 03:00 PM

Thanks!

I am experiencing the same disappointing 'purchase failed' error as the rest of the people here, and am still being charged.
I sent you a PM with my purchase receipt, please fix this problem as soon as possible.

nodoctors
04-17-2014, 01:36 AM
I too am in the exact same situation. I sent a PM yesterday, but still nothing in the game....I'm really enjoying it, but I'm at a point where those gems that I got charged for would really come in handy.

dzrbenson
04-17-2014, 05:26 AM
Same issue here, purchases a starter pack and it seemed to freeze :(

khamilton90
04-17-2014, 08:30 AM
I'm about to just take the $2.99 as a loss and be done with the game. I'm already sick of trying to send my receipt because I apparently deleted the email and for some reason I have not been able to access my purchase history from apple for 3 or 4 straight days now. This whole situation has cost me way too much time and frustration already so I am just going to drop it. So as sad as it is, unless someone has another way I can get proof of my purchase, I guess I am going to just let it go and be done with this great game and any others from ubisoft over something this stupid. It really sucks but I am just beyond tired of this whole situation.

***EDIT: I finally, after a few straight hours of working on it, got a copy of my purchase receipt and sent it to them via private message in the form of a link to a copy of it I placed in my Dropbox as an image so I guess now I sit and wait to resolve this. I'm always very generous and forgiving with developers because unlike most people I understand and appreciate the amount of time and work that they put into developing these apps. But this has turned into the most frustrating issue I've ever had with anything like this. In Ubisoft's defense, it has not been entirely their fault. Most of the time this took was spent on issues with Apple and accessing my purchase history. But now I'll just wait for them to resolve this and be done with it and get back to the usually great experience of playing Ubisoft's games.

morrillo
04-17-2014, 09:14 AM
Honestly, the purchase bugs in this game are disgraceful...but they do eventually give you your stuff back which is something I guess.

dzrbenson
04-17-2014, 09:56 AM
Who do I email my reciept to so I get my starter pack?

ZeroNorthEast
04-19-2014, 10:55 AM
I also have the same issue, tried going through the standard Ubi support page but it bugs out and wont allow me to ask them for support.

I have screenshot proof of purchase for anyone who can help with the situation.

killayoungin
04-19-2014, 12:01 PM
the starterpack popped up , and i was enjoying the game , so i bought it and was very upset when it said purchase failed, after it had already charged me. I contacteditunes about a refund,waiting on response.

Deagle
04-19-2014, 01:00 PM
If any of you got charged twice or haven't received your items, I can tell you what Trials Frontier dev told me, contact Apple support and ask for refund. I already did that, got my money back.

Necrilith
04-21-2014, 02:55 PM
This is taking too long..

I contacted Apple a week ago at the day of the purchase told me to inform Ubisoft.

I contacted Ubisoft and I sent the iTunes receipt to the support team and after 3 days the responded to tell me they are looking into it...
It's been FIVE days since they replied and still nothing! No items, no email to tell me what is going on, Nothing!!

Anyone else experiencing something like that or knows what is going on???

EDIT: Followed Deagle's Advice and contacted apple again... what a mess.. :(

EV1LSTE
04-25-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey guys, I finally received my starter pack from Ubisoft!
Thanks a lot!
Patience eventually pays off.

JT_93
04-30-2014, 12:27 PM
I have had the same problem. I purchased the starter pack and was charged for it but when I went back in game it said that the purchase was failed. I have my receipt to prove it!
Any help is appreciated.

mbhl1206
06-18-2014, 07:24 PM
Bought 2 packs and didn't receive any of them! Would appreciate help asap. Have receipts

CronoX
06-19-2014, 10:52 AM
Bought 2 x Pro Player Bundles yesterday. And received Purchase failed also twice. I have the receipt for this so who should I contact?

bsj41
06-19-2014, 08:55 PM
Bought 2 x Pro Player Bundles yesterday. And received Purchase failed also twice. I have the receipt for this so who should I contact?

I'm the same but I tried 3 times as I thought the first 2 didn't actually go through. Bad enough that I lost my old rider during some sort of server error a bit ago. Lost a few purchases that way too.

bsj41
06-19-2014, 09:01 PM
This is taking too long..

I contacted Apple a week ago at the day of the purchase told me to inform Ubisoft.

I contacted Ubisoft and I sent the iTunes receipt to the support team and after 3 days the responded to tell me they are looking into it...
It's been FIVE days since they replied and still nothing! No items, no email to tell me what is going on, Nothing!!

Anyone else experiencing something like that or knows what is going on???

EDIT: Followed Deagle's Advice and contacted apple again... what a mess.. :(

I contacted ubisoft too when my rider I had spent money on was randomly deleted. They never responded :'(

tonylazyboy
07-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Hello,

I just bought the Special Starter Pack because it was on sale. THe one with 50.000 coins , 20 gems , rising star paint job. I did not received any of those and I still got charged. I want the coins, the gems and the paint :)

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa133/tony_lazyboy/receipt.png

newrider14
07-18-2014, 01:10 PM
Please report the issue to Ubisoft customer support.

angelogalvao
04-15-2016, 12:12 AM
I had the same problem that many people there, I realized the payment and not received the product. I have proof of purchase, I wonder where I can send the proof to that Ubisoft release the product in the game.

armenaguz
08-31-2016, 12:11 PM
I purchased Upgrade-Mania over a week ago, the money was deducted but I wasn't able to upgrade! Please help me. I can show the purchased receipt