PDA

View Full Version : Two Uplay accounts for assassin's creed

listerstorm75
04-09-2014, 04:29 PM
Dear all,

I have Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood and Revelations all installed on one Uplay account.
It was a while ago that i played on was of those games and recently i bought Assassin's creed 3. I installed it and I accidentely made another Uplay account because i forgot the other account on which my older AC are installed on.

Is there any chance I can install Assassin's creed 3 on my "old" Uplay account aswell ?

Thanks in Advance !

YazX_
04-09-2014, 08:41 PM
account merging is not possible, i contacted support a while ago about that and said the same, anyway, you can try again by contacting them, they might be able to help you this time but dont put your hopes up.

listerstorm75
04-10-2014, 08:59 AM
account merging is not possible, i contacted support a while ago about that and said the same, anyway, you can try again by contacting them, they might be able to help you this time but dont put your hopes up.
Thanks for the answer.
Well that's kinda stupid :( Now I'll have to switch accounts each time i want to switch between AC3 and another AC game. Meh :(

THISaint
04-11-2014, 06:56 PM
Thanks for the answer.
Well that's kinda stupid :( Now I'll have to switch accounts each time i want to switch between AC3 and another AC game. Meh :(

I don't believe that you'll be playing older AC games while there's already newer one. You can use both of the accounts, still contact support though and explain the situation.

Cheers
THISaint