PDA

View Full Version : Where is my save game?

Dicedream
04-08-2014, 11:10 PM
i installed windows 8.1 fresh on my laptop ,when i installed black flag again . my hole save game is not there anymore could someone plz help me

Thanks

KmarkoPL
04-08-2014, 11:40 PM
The cloud system was broken , your saves possible are gone as you reinstalled the system.

Dicedream
04-09-2014, 12:42 AM
omg for real , everytime i played ubisoft said uploading savegame to cloud and now its gone , i was on 92 % and i did everything for nothing . one love to ubisoft wat a game never gonna buy anyting antmore from ubisoft

KmarkoPL
04-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Well , here in forum was been reported many times about the Cloud system being down , and players have been warned to backup the saves .
Am not saying it is your fault ,but if you would read the forum ,you saves wouldn't be lost.
The lesson from that is , never relay on other systems , better do it backup your self and be sure it will not get lost .

Locopells
04-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Only thing you can do here is find saves from someone at a similar point, and patch them in, though you'll need software to change the game key they're locked to (I really don't know why Ubi bothered with this, it's not as if they can be used to unlock DLC anymore...).

KmarkoPL
04-09-2014, 02:12 PM
Only thing you can do here is find saves from someone at a similar point, and patch them in, though you'll need software to change the game key they're locked to (I really don't know why Ubi bothered with this, it's not as if they can be used to unlock DLC anymore...).

They did that so the who ever got pirated version will not be able to play it ,

Dicedream
04-09-2014, 09:23 PM
but i don't get it, everytime i stop playing black flagg they said upload it to cloud . and now i lost everything is there really no why they dont have the save game anymore?

KmarkoPL
04-09-2014, 09:49 PM
By me also say saving to the cloud , but that does not mean it is working as it suppose to , as I said be for , it was been reported long time ago that the Cloud system is not working.
Also the game is also been saved on pc , but reinstalling system you wiped the hard drive ,and in the process you deleted the saves .