PDA

View Full Version : Lost Everything.....

North_of_You
04-08-2014, 07:19 PM
So I have my son over and he wants to play. I see that there are multiple log in options on the single player screen and say "Sure... go ahead. Just use a new log in name and it will save yours and leave mine alone".

Nope.

I lost it all. Tried to log in under my name and it's making me start at 0%.

I tried to see if there were any saved games in my folder, but the only thing there is from him. Any you kind folks know how to fix this, because I am NOT starting from scratch again.

AherasSTRG
04-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Man, I do not know how you might solve your problem now, but I have to tell you a trick you can use in future AC games when you are in this situation. So, in AC games, it's very common to just click on play and see that all your saves have been erased (happens to me at least twice in every game). Now, what you need to do is NOT panic. Once you see the 0%, you just press escape and close the application, without doing anything else (that is do nothing that might make a save happen, eg change the options, click on a game etc etc). Just press escape and return to desktop. If you do that, the next time you open your game, your saves will have been restored.