PDA

View Full Version : My Assassin's Creed Unity Trailer Analysis!! :)

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Hey everyone!

so yes i have created a trailer analysis video from the sneak peek video! hope you enjoy! and a critic would be awesome :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu7kOb7DAYw&feature=youtu.be

EDIT: If you liked the video and you have a youtube account by liking the video you will help me a lot! Thank you all!

oliacr
04-07-2014, 08:16 PM
I Like the music :D By the way, how the hell could you notice the text on the guillotine? Impressive.

ACfan443
04-07-2014, 08:20 PM
The part about the revolution posters was very interesting, I don't think that was picked up by anyone else. It explains the 'Unity' title.

I have no idea how you managed to read the text off the guillotine (I didn't think there was any there in the first place due to the silhouette effect). Once again, well noticed, but I don't think the event in the trailer is related to anything historically, considering (brought up by quite a few historians here) there was never a guillotine in front of Notre Dame de Paris in the first place.

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 08:28 PM
I Like the music :D By the way, how the hell could you notice the text on the guillotine? Impressive.

thank you for you kind words :) ! About the guillotine, i downloaded the trailer in HD and i noticed that is something writen there! i zoomed as possibly as i could and i was in front of my screen for 30 min trying to figure out what it was writen there!

The part about the revolution posters was very interesting, I don't think that was picked up by anyone else. It explains the 'Unity' title.

I have no idea how you managed to read the text off the guillotine (I didn't think there was any there in the first place due to the silhouette effect). Once again, well noticed, but I don't think the event in the trailer is related to anything historically, considering (brought up by quite a few historians here) there was never a guillotine in front of Notre Dame de Paris in the first place.

thank you my friend! about the guillotine i answered at oliacr, the text was there from the beggining! you cant notice it from watching it on youtube! download the trailer in HD and you will notice the text! i never sayed that MARIE was the one it gets executed in the trailer! MARIE escaped at 1789 but she got cought and prisoned after 4 years (1793) !

oliacr
04-07-2014, 08:38 PM
thank you for you kind words :) ! About the guillotine, i downloaded the trailer in HD and i noticed that is something writen there! i zoomed as possibly as i could and i was in front of my screen for 30 min trying to figure out what it was writen there!

Thanks for your answer and the video.

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Thanks for your answer and the video.

Its my pleasure and hapiness to create videos and get replys such as yours! thank you again :) !

ACfan443
04-07-2014, 08:43 PM

thank you my friend! about the guillotine i answered at oliacr, the text was there from the beggining! you cant notice it from watching it on youtube! download the trailer in HD and you will notice the text! i never sayed that MARIE was the one it gets executed in the trailer! MARIE escaped at 1789 but she got cought and prisoned after 4 years (1793) !

You're welcome :)

And I didn't imply that you said it was Marie being executed, I simply mentioned that the event in the trailer (a guillotine execution) isn't historically possible. (Well, according to the history buffs anyway).

GunnerGalactico
04-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Very impressive indeed. It's awesome you spotted the text on the guillotine. The more I watch this, the more intrigued I get by looking at Arno.

Just by watching him look at his pocket watch, he seems like a distinguished guy and probably comes from nobility. His target could be witnessing the execution, so he is biding his time and waiting for the right moment to strike ( he might time it when the blade falls ) or it could be a rescue mission. Those are my theories :p

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 08:51 PM
You're welcome :)

And I didn't imply that you said it was Marie being executed, I simply mentioned that the event in the trailer (a guillotine execution) isn't historically possible. (Well, according to the history buffs anyway).

yes i searched for possible informations about the executions in front of Notre Dame but it didnt showed anything! but the 1789 text writen on guillotine its very interesting! cause as i sayed in the video it has to do something with marie ! public executions started at 1791 before this year they was only executing the rich and powerfull citizens, aristocrats and etc... after 1791 they started executing in public the "enemies of the revolution" !

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 08:53 PM
Very impressive indeed. It's awesome you spotted the text on the guillotine. The more I watch this, the more intrigued I get by looking at Arno.

Just by watching him look at his pocket watch, he seems like a distinguished guy and probably comes from nobility. His target could be witnessing the execution, so he is biding his time and waiting for the right moment to strike ( he might time it when the blade falls ) or it could be a rescue mission. Those are my theories :p

thank you my friend! yes this is a good theory! or maybe his target is about to be executed (he maybe got him and surrendered him to the rebels as an enemy of the revolution!

JustPlainQuirky
04-07-2014, 08:59 PM
How did I not notice these things?

Props to you sir!

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 09:02 PM
How did I not notice these things?

Props to you sir!

thank you very much! it happens :) i had to watch it 50 to get off me the excitement i had and start noticing other things! :)

GunnerGalactico
04-07-2014, 09:06 PM
thank you my friend! yes this is a good theory! or maybe his target is about to be executed (he maybe got him and surrendered him to the rebels as an enemy of the revolution!

You are welcome. There are many possibilities, people are also speculating that a temporary alliance between the Assassins and Templars is a definite possibility ( hence the title "Unity" ). It is a pity that the video is not long enough and it does not reveal more things.

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 09:09 PM
You are welcome. There are many possibilities, people are also speculating that a temporary alliance between the Assassins and Templars is a definite possibility ( hence the title "Unity" ). It is a pity that the video is not long enough and it does not reveal more things.

I disagree with that my friend! Look in the video what the posters say! unity for the people of france! unity against our enemies! and also if at French revolution the Assassins worked with templars why they are still at war?

GunnerGalactico
04-07-2014, 09:15 PM
I disagree with that my friend! Look in the video what the posters say! unity for the people of france! unity against our enemies! and also if at French revolution the Assassins worked with templars why they are still at war?

Like I said, it was a speculation.

deadlyh1t
04-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Like I said, it was a speculation.

we just have to wait and see what happens! :)

MickyDaLips
04-08-2014, 10:27 PM
awesome work picking up on that writing at the end man!

DumbGamerTag94
04-08-2014, 10:40 PM
I bet it probably is Marie's execution or her name wouldn't be there. Ubi probably just put it in front of Notre Dame just for dramatic purposes and to have a recognizable landmark in the background. They have been known to take some liberty in the relatively unimportant details. Plus it just makes for a cooler trailer

deadlyh1t
04-08-2014, 10:41 PM
awesome work picking up on that writing at the end man!

Thank you my friend! it took me a lot of time to figure out what it was writen but i did it :)! Also i subbed at your channel :) !

deadlyh1t
04-08-2014, 10:45 PM
I bet it probably is Marie's execution or her name wouldn't be there. Ubi probably just put it in front of Notre Dame just for dramatic purposes and to have a recognizable landmark in the background. They have been known to take some liberty in the relatively unimportant details. Plus it just makes for a cooler trailer

We can't tell who is about to be executed! but i don't think ts her! Because marie was caught after 4 years from the time they tryed to get her and execute her! and also thanks for the comment! :)

Reptilis91
04-08-2014, 10:51 PM
The text on the guillotine has been discovered long time ago by Access The Animus

http://i.imgur.com/njxYJu8.jpg

DumbGamerTag94
04-08-2014, 11:24 PM
We can't tell who is about to be executed! but i don't think ts her! Because marie was caught after 4 years from the time they tryed to get her and execute her! and also thanks for the comment! :)
You're welcome. Very good analysis. However it may still be Marie. Why else would her name be on there. I understand that she was cought 4 years after 1789 however that date may be on the guillotine because that is the date she is charged with treason. Not the day of the execution but the date of the charges against her. That is tr only reason I could think for her name to be there unless she was executed with the same guillotine. Was there anyone else executed with he same one as she? In that case that person may be who is being killed

deadlyh1t
04-09-2014, 06:45 AM
The text on the guillotine has been discovered long time ago by Access The Animus

http://i.imgur.com/njxYJu8.jpg

good for them mate!

deadlyh1t
04-09-2014, 06:48 AM
You're welcome. Very good analysis. However it may still be Marie. Why else would her name be on there. I understand that she was cought 4 years after 1789 however that date may be on the guillotine because that is the date she is charged with treason. Not the day of the execution but the date of the charges against her. That is tr only reason I could think for her name to be there unless she was executed with the same guillotine. Was there anyone else executed with he same one as she? In that case that person may be who is being killed

Its very hard to tell who is getting executed! we just have to wait and see who really is :) !

TheArcaneEagle
04-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Its very hard to tell who is getting executed! we just have to wait and see who really is :) !

Probably somebody of high importance or social status, suggested by the mob and crowds of people surrounding the execution, holding French flags for patriotism and justice against the aristocracy.

deadlyh1t
04-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Probably somebody of high importance or social status, suggested by the mob and crowds of people surrounding the execution, holding French flags for patriotism and justice against the aristocracy.

we cant tell if is some aristocrat or a high importance guy or woman! because we yet dont have what exactly was the age we see in the video! French revolution was from 1789 till 1799. Before 1791 (i mean at 1789 and 1790) they was executing only the high importance people, but after 1791 they started executing ''The enemies of the revolution'' in paris the total amount of executions was 2,639 so its so hard to tell who is executed in our trailer! Also thanks for your comment :)

Ureh
04-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Maybe they pulled a Tale of Two cities trick - assuming I'm remembering the right book - the person being executed isn't even the real one. dunh dunh dunh

Sharp eyes, btw. I wouldn't be surprised if IGN did not catch some of these details in their rewind trailer.

MickyDaLips
04-09-2014, 05:00 PM
after 1791 they started executing ''The enemies of the revolution'' in paris the total amount of executions was 2,639 so its so hard to tell who is executed in our trailer! Also thanks for your comment :)

That's one of the things so interesting about this perieod, we have the great struggle for freedom and equality, and the downfall of a new regime which ended up being as bad as the regime it replaced, with an accusation being enough to convict, and people getting killed for commercial/political purposes. Many a lesson to be learnt from history if only politicians would open their eyes...

MickyDaLips
04-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Sharp eyes, btw. I wouldn't be surprised if IGN did not catch some of these details in their rewind trailer.

tbh I thought deadlyh1t and myself revealed more with our looks at the trailer

oliacr
04-09-2014, 07:27 PM

Thanks for sharing.

jayjay275
04-09-2014, 07:29 PM
tbh I thought deadlyh1t and myself revealed more with our looks at the trailer

IGN miss out a lot of details in their rewind trailers. Both of yours were in much more detail with historical references.

MickyDaLips
04-09-2014, 07:29 PM
IGN miss out a lot of details in their rewind trailers. Both of yours were in much more detail with historical references.

Thank you sir!

deadlyh1t
04-09-2014, 07:31 PM
That's one of the things so interesting about this perieod, we have the great struggle for freedom and equality, and the downfall of a new regime which ended up being as bad as the regime it replaced, with an accusation being enough to convict, and people getting killed for commercial/political purposes. Many a lesson to be learnt from history if only politicians would open their eyes...

Agree with that!

Maybe they pulled a Tale of Two cities trick - assuming I'm remembering the right book - the person being executed isn't even the real one. dunh dunh dunh

Yep thatts a theory! And also their ign trailer analysis is not even a trailer analysis! it actually just comments the graphics! ign is auwful this days!

deadlyh1t
04-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Thank you for kind words!

Thank you sir!

It would be awesome if we could work together for videos! Our ideas are very common and we would make a great team (my opinion) :)