PDA

View Full Version : Would Ubisoft lie??

dangerdan009inc
04-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Hi guys. I'm not accusing anyone nor do i suspect smth strange, but i was wondering:

Would Ubisoft Support, the guys who help with our problems, lie to us??

I mean, they seem nice and helpful but is it possible that they would tell us about our problem that its Ok, but really would they LIE just to like get our hopes up or as a mean joke??
I am not blaming anyone, but is it possible??

luciusnetheril
04-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Ok, NOW it's obvious that you're full of crap and simply trolling! Ubi support help with our problems?! GTFO!!!

MasterAssasin84
04-07-2014, 09:13 PM
Hi guys. I'm not accusing anyone nor do i suspect smth strange, but i was wondering:

I mean, they seem nice and helpful but is it possible that they would tell us about our problem that its Ok, but really would they LIE just to like get our hopes up or as a mean joke??

To Answer your question NO !! other wise their support team would not be fit for purpose ! and i have received help from these guys and they are awesome so its really down to the consumer being incredibly stupid and not understanding their resolution to the problem !

EyepatchEagle
04-07-2014, 10:43 PM

help with our problems

help

Ubisoft Support

You must be joking.

Black_Widow9
04-08-2014, 06:38 AM

No they will absolutely not lie to you.