PDA

View Full Version : My Fan-Fic (Please Read!!:p)

Wolfmeister1010
04-07-2014, 05:21 AM
So I have been toying around with an idea for a lore-friendly fanfic that does not interfere/hurt the lore that is already in place.

Assassin Born in 1726 in London to King George a year before his rise to power as a King but is given away because he was born from a prostitute, and the King does not want the world to know of his bastard son.

He lives his early life in poverty and his mother dies. Soon, he is rescued from poverty by the London Assassin guild. One of the members there has been watching over him for some time and knows of his royal heritage. He serves as the young assassin's mentor for some tims. However, this assassin is soon sent to America to join Achilles' guild.

He trains as an assassin, and is assigned to kill Frederick of Wales, a Templar, and also his brother (he does not know this) and in 1747 joins the British military in order to gain access to him. He becomes an officer, and is close to being able to kill Frederick, but learns that a Templar officer in the army knows of his assassin allegiance and is going to reveal this to Frederick. In order to keep his secret, he kills the Templar on the battlefield. He is charged with Treason, but with the help of the assassins and their friends, spins a tale of the Templar's betrayal as an assassin, who was plotting to kill Frederick. He is then inducted into the Templar order by Frederick, and the other Templars, but Frederick doesn't trust him. Even after the assassin does some tasks to earn the Templar's trust, he still is out to get him. So, the assassin challenges him to a duel of honor. Just when it seems that the assassin is going to win, Frederick cheats and shoots him. The assassin is tended to by the assassins, and when he recovers, he goes after Frederick. He storms his residence and kills him. The year is 1751.

After, the assassin learns of Haytham's deeds as a Templar, and is seen as a traitor to the crown, and is wanted for murder of a government officer. King George, who does not know of Frederick's Templar ties, is infuriated. In 1752, he is sent by the Assassin guild to go to America to aid Achilles and the assassins there, and also to lay low until his notoriety in England passes. He travels there, and is about to go see Achilles, but is attacked by Redcoats. Apparently the King had sent the news of the assassin's treason overseas with his men, and the assassin is notorious even in America. The assassin kills some of the soldiers, but is shot down by the remaining ones.

Somehow, he still lives, and is rescued by a small family of 3 (mother, 13 year old son and 11 year old daughter) who live in the dangerous frontier. When he recovers, he decides to repay his debt by helping them around their property. The father was recently killed by Redcoats after he continually refused to lend his property to the crown to soldiers needing rest, and refusing to pay the taxes. However, Redcoats still harass the family, along with the occasional pack of bandits or wild animals. So, the assassin helps renovate and restore the property, and fends off a a group of bandits. The son is intrigued by the assassin, and asks him to teach him how to fight as he does. At first the assassin refuses, but then accepts, acknowledging that without the father, the family needs someone to help protect them. He teaches him how to use a sword, and even shows him his hidden blade. Later, a group of Redcoats come to harass the family whole the assassin is out teaching the son how to hunt. The redcoats take the family hostage and are about to rape the mother and daughter, but the assassin and son come back just in time. The son wants to rush the house and kill the soldiers, but the assassin tells him that such a reckless action would get his family killed. So, he teaches the son some stealth tactics. The assassin dispatches one of the soldiers guarding the house, and while the son makes a distraction, the assassin sneaks in the back of the house and takes out the remaining soldiers.

After this, the family is grateful and the assassin feels that the son is ready to help protect and provide for the family. The son wants to go with the assassin on his mission, but the assassin tells him to stay and protect his family. However, he tells him to seek out the men with hidden blades like him when he is older, and he might be able to join his cause. The daughter wants to learn to fight as well, but the assassin needs to find Achilles, so he tells the son to teach her.

He meets Achilles and his old Assassin mentor. Achilles tasks the assassin with helping protect the Mowhawk village near the homestead from raiders who continue to harass them. There, he meets with the Clan Mother and Ziio. He worked to he protect them from harassment. After helping the village, he gains the Mowhawk people as allies, and thus, the bond between the assassins and the kanienkehakah solidifies. After some time, his old mentor decided to tell him about his royal heritage. The assassin was shocked that he was the son of the King and, and that he had killed his own brother. He is enraged at the assassins for not telling him sooner, and immediately returns to England to confront the assassins.

When he returns to London in 1754, (right before Haytham arrives in America :p) he confronts the assassins, who tell him that it was safer for him to not know, lest he be overcome with rage and thoughts of revenge at an early age. They wanted to train him in the ways of the assassins and teach him restraint, because they were afraid that he would set out to kill the King, which would send the country into chaos. However, the assassin is enraged and decides to go kill his father anyway. And once, he discovers that the King is being influenced by Templar conspirators, he is set on the path, despite the assassins telling him it is a bad idea.

He recklessly sneaks into the royal palace, where he confronts the King. He tells him who he is, and says that he came to kill him for throwing him away as a child, and for his Templar connections. However, before he can assassinate the king, reinforcements arrive and capture the assassin. He spends the next few months in captivity while awaiting his execution.

However, his old mentor, who had returned to England, frees him, and explains to the assassin the repercussions of killing the King, like sending the country into chaos. However, the assassin still wants to kill the King, and incapacitates his old mentor in order to escape. He is more careful this time, taking out 2 of the King's trusted Templar officials, and then attempting an assassination while the King is at a massive party. He is able to get to him in private and pin him down, but just before he assassinates him, he has a sudden realization that although he had his father under his boot..he was not satisfied. His father pleads for his life, saying that a bastard son would have ruined his chances to become King. The assassin realizes that killing him will not fix anything, and will only make things worse for the country, so he spares him, but not before telling him who he is, how he is his son, and that he will not be so merciful if he ever teams up with the Templars again. He also blackmails the King into listing the assassin as dead, killed privately instead of a public execution, so that the assassin can fade back into the shadows. The King is mortified, and this gives the assassin the satisfaction he wanted. He escapes the party and goes back to the brotherhood guild, where he reconciles with the assassin and his mentor, apologizes, and explains his actions. He spends the next few years working to maintain the brotherhood in London, and becoming a master assassin. His father soon dies of an illness in 1760.

8 years later, in 1763, the assassin is tasked by the brotherhood to travel to France and aid the Brotherhood there, as there had been rumors of turmoil between the assassins and Templars there. With France having lost control of New France in America to the British, there is much political turmoil in Paris and the Templars are eager to use this chaos to gain a foothold there. While there, he learns that the Templars had forged a new plan. Since the assassins were too strong in Europe, they decided to take control of America and establish an HQ there. The end of the 7 years war marked the perfect time for the Templars to strike the assassins, as the political shift throughout the colonies from French to British control would mask the Templar's heinous actions. The French Templars had planned this with the British Templars, orchestrating the end to the 7 years war in order to do this. During this time, in 1763, Haytham had returned to America and began his conquest against the assassins.

The assassin then travels back to London, where he gains permission to go to America and aid the assassins there. He arrives in 1765 where he immediately travels to New York, seeking out Achilles. Along the way, he stops at the Mowhawk village he had been to a decade ago. He is mortified to hear that Ziio, one of his assassin allies, had been killed years ago. While there, he meets 9 year old Ratonhnka:ton. The clan mother tells him that the Templars had laid destruction on the land since he had last been there. Fearing the worst, he goes to the Homestead, where Achilles is, a broken man. Achilles shamefully tells the assassin that he is too late, and that the Templars had utterly destroyed the Assassins there, but had let Achilles live, as he was no longer a threat to them. The assassin proposes to stay and help regain a footing there, but Achilles tells him to go back to London and tell the other assassins what had happened in America, as they needed to know the news as soon as possible so they could plan for the future. The assassin vows to return one day and sets off.

While traveling through the frontier to Boston to get home, he is ambushed by a bandit. After a brief scuffle, the bandit is revealed to be a woman. The woman pulls down her hood and reveals that she is the daughter of the family the assassin had met over a decade ago, and she had been spying on him ever since he came back to America. She says that she knows that he is an assassin, and has troubling news.

Her brother, a few years after the assassin had left, set out to join the cause. He traveled into Boston, and used his sharp skills taught to him by the assassins to find "those with the wrist blades". He soon tracked his way into the path of Haytham, who had a hidden blade, whom he asked if he could join. Haytham, wanting to gather as many followers as he could in order to gain a foothold in America, took him in, and trained him to become a Templar, who the brother thought the assassin was the whole time. The brother then spent the next several years training and ultimately having a role in the destruction of the assassin brotherhood in 1763. The daughter was smarter and knew that the people her brother had joined up with were no good. But, her brother would not listen to her, and after many arguments with his mother and sister, decided to leave the family altogether.

The daughter then had to learn to protect and provide for her mother just as her brother did, but the mother ended up dying of an illness a few years after her son left. After this, the daughter, all alone, took to the wilderness and had been living off the land in the frontier for years and had become an expert hunter/tracker. The assassin offered to train her to become an assassin, and she accepted. He decided to train her himself instead of giving her to Achilles, as Achilles was a broken, depressed man when he saw him. She then told the assassin that her brother, now a highly ranked Templar, had traveled back to Europe to help regain Europe for the Templars. She accompanied him back to London, where she joined the guild there.

The assassin learn that the Templar brother had gone to France to organize a conspiracy to kill King Louis XV, because he was a weak ruler whose financial, military, and political decisions had caused him to become an extremely unpopular ruler. Although his debauchery had worked in the favor of the Templars at one point, (his poor military decisions made France lose the 7 years war), the Templars now saw him as a fool whose weak rule would hurt the Templars' goal for uniformity and order.

The assassin and the daughter travel to France, where they track various Templars there and kill them. Each of the Templars lead them closer to the brother, who is the leader of the conspiracy, and soon they figure out where the brother is and confront him, who is shocked to see that his old hero and his sister were both assassins. The assassin tries to explain to the brother that he had chosen the wrong side, but the brother (fully in support of Templar ideals) is enraged that the man he thought was his hero was a dirty assassin, and blamed him for turning his sister into one. He says that King Louis would cause France to descend into chaos, and that the Templars are the ones who would prevent this, and would make the world a better place.

He attacks the assassin, and after a brutal fight, his sister stabs him from behind. Shocked, the brother collapses and his fatally stabbed again by his sister. The sister feels no remorse and claims that she had mourned the loss of her brother years ago when he chose to join the Templars.

With the Templar threat in France gone for the moment, the Sister and the assassin return to London. Little do they know that The future decisions and actions of King Louis XV that would continue to occur in the following years would eventually lead to the extremely bloody and violent French Revolution several years later, proving the brother's predictions to be true.

That is all I have so far, I do not have an ending to the Assassin's story yet! All I knew when I started was that I wanted the assassin to be intertwined with the AC3 characters, the French Revolution, and King George II and his son. There may be some historical inaccuracies, but I tried my best to be as accurate as possible. ( many people today seriously do believe that the weak rule of King Louis XV caused the French Revolution!!) I also wanted the story to be kind of a multi chapter story of the Assassin. Notice how it is not just one conflict..but multiple: one chapter regarding the assassin learning about his father and plotting revenge, and the other being like a "Brotherhood/Revelations to AC2" type thing where a new story regarding the rise of the Templars in America, while upgrading the son and daughter to be part of the main cast. I do not have an ending, nor do I have a possible third chapter involving what the daughter and the assassin do next. Perhaps some of you guys could give me some suggestions!

I also know that I do not have any names for the fictional characters! I apologize if this made the reading of the story kinda confusing. Maybe some of you guys could give some names?? So far I need the names for:

The Assassin protagonist
The Assassin's mentor
The Mother of the family the assassin lived with in America.
The son of the family
The daughter of the family
The name of 4 templars (two british, two french) whom the assassin (and later the daughter) assassinate.

I hope to maybe create a full fledged fanfic of this soon. Thank you guys for reading this, and please let me know what you think!

PS, I realize that some of this story may be rendered non-canon if the whole Shay/North America game thing happens, but whatever!

I spent a very long time on creating this concept, so I hope you guys like it!!

I-Like-Pie45
04-07-2014, 05:34 AM
I think you are on the right track

are you planning a third-person or first-person perspective

here are some names I made up that you could use for your hero:
-Albert Carver
-Aiden Campbell
-Solomon Kay
-Duncan Carlisle

Wolfmeister1010
04-07-2014, 05:52 AM
I think you are on the right track

are you planning a third-person or first-person perspective

here are some names I made up that you could use for your hero:
-Albert Carver
-Aiden Campbell
-Solomon Kay
-Duncan Carlisle

Hmm I actually really like Aiden as a name.

I have no idea what perspective lol. I guess I would be leaning more towards 3rd person.

JustPlainQuirky
04-07-2014, 05:57 AM
I don't see the ConHayth in this fanfiction :confused:

:rolleyes:

----

jk nice idea u got goin'

Wolfmeister1010
04-07-2014, 05:58 AM
I don't see the ConHayth in this fanfiction :confused:

:rolleyes:

----

jk nice idea u got goin'

Ewwww lol

Dev_Anj
04-07-2014, 02:28 PM
I think the presentation could be improved. It feels like a predictable sequence of events, instead of having some depth and smooth transitions. You know, your fan fiction has many parts like "He joined Haytham. His sister knew he was up to no good. She argued with him. He didn't listen."

But there's a good story here. :)

I-Like-Pie45
04-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Hmm I actually really like Aiden as a name.

I have no idea what perspective lol. I guess I would be leaning more towards 3rd person.

You could use a mixture

For example

The bulk of the story could be told in third-person with bits of the story delivered via first-person with storyline means such as a character writing a letter as I have done so in my own fanfics

Wolfmeister1010
04-07-2014, 08:16 PM
I think the presentation could be improved. It feels like a predictable sequence of events, instead of having some depth and smooth transitions. You know, your fan fiction has many parts like "He joined Haytham. His sister knew he was up to no good. She argued with him. He didn't listen."

But there's a good story here. :)

Yes, I just have a base plot for now, and may remove some of the connections to AC3 characters to make the story more realistic and less gimmicky, and also add some depth. Thank you for the kind words! :)