PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft Game Launcher: Most ridiculous terrible disgusting I ever seen.

josephkim0304
04-05-2014, 07:31 PM
i bought AC 2 in steam. and i can't play game. because always i tried to play AC2 , steam said that reinstall Ubisoft game Launcher .

and i tried reinstall Ubisoft game launcher manually but this time MORON UBI said it is already installed.

how wonderful situation .

i should open Regedit and deleted FUXXXXX ubisoft launcher ... ;;

plz ubi liten to me . make easier that anybody can reinstall without any struggling

Mr_Shade
04-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Hi,

I'm sorry you seem to be having an issue with your system and game - have you looked at the support pages - this seems to be your issue and how to correct it?

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faq.aspx?platformid=60&productid=2716&faqid=kA030000000eSrvCAE

If that does not work, please contact Ubisoft support and they will be able to assist you:

www.support.ubi.com

Sign in, click 'My Questions' on the left and then 'Ask a Question' at the top - you can then fill in the game and issue and someone from support will get back to you.

I--Skeptik--I
04-06-2014, 12:35 AM
First, try looking for your saved game folders, if they're not there, then create them. I think the same method applies for other older AC's as well.

Under Win7 and Vista OS:
C:\Users\<your USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

Under Win XP OS:
C:\Documents and Settings\<your USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

Just swap out where it says "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" and replace with relevant game title.

YazX_
04-06-2014, 10:36 PM
First, try looking for your saved game folders, if they're not there, then create them. I think the same method applies for other older AC's as well.

Under Win7 and Vista OS:
C:\Users\<your USERNAME>\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

Under Win XP OS:
C:\Documents and Settings\<your USERNAME>\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saves

Just swap out where it says "Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" and replace with relevant game title.

nope, all games released after brotherhood will have their saves stored under C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames (or whatever path UPlay is installed on)

luciusnetheril
04-07-2014, 06:58 AM
Why would you buy AC2 on Steam, when you could buy it on GOG?!