PDA

View Full Version : On who rebecca was delivering the messages?

deadlyh1t
04-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Hey everyone!

So i have this question! Our secret character we was playing in first person was giving some hacked data to rebecca every day! on who rebecca was giving those data and why?

andrew_m50
04-02-2014, 01:18 PM
On who rebecca was giving those data and why?
Gavin, I think.
They want to get back Desmond's body.

Aphex_Tim
04-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Always good for the Assassins to have some intel on Templar activity.

deadlyh1t
04-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Always good for the Assassins to have some intel on Templar activity.

That's a point?

Gavin, I think.
They want to get back Desmond's body.

And what if the theories that's desmond is alive prove's true?

rob.davies2014
04-02-2014, 01:37 PM

SPOILER: in AC4 we saw an autopsy report of Desmond. He's dead.

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2013/11/13/assassins-creed-4-subject-17-autopsy-file

AherasSTRG
04-02-2014, 01:45 PM
AC4's Modern day story could be sumarrised in the lines below:
Desmond's dead. The End.

andrew_m50
04-02-2014, 02:04 PM

Desmond is dead. We know it after Black Flag.
Unless they are going to resurrect him with help of the Ankh, because this PoE has the power. But I don't think so.

AherasSTRG
04-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Unless they are going to resurrect him with help of the Ankh, because this PoE has the power. But I don't think so.
Has the Ankh appeared in the main series, other than the non-canon comic book series?

andrew_m50
04-02-2014, 02:10 PM
Has the Ankh appeared in the main series, other than the non-canon comic book series?

Not yet.
But what if we go to Egypt next time? ;)

Locopells
04-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Love it if they resurrected Desmond, if only for the rage it would cause...

Hans684
04-02-2014, 03:38 PM
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Rebecca_Crane#Undercover_at_Abstergo

They are using it themselvs, now they are planing their next move.

And William also returned becouse of the info they got regarding Desmond, they did that for him.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_Initiates

deadlyh1t
04-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Well yes we saw that desmond is dead but there is a theory wich says that desmond by using the apple of eden made an illusion of himself to trick juno!

Assassin_M
04-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Well yes we saw that desmond is dead but there is a theory wich says that desmond by using the apple of eden made an illusion of himself to trick juno!
You must be watching that ridiculous channel on YT that spouts utterly idiotic theories. Desmond is DEAD, alright?? Apples don't create DNA copies...they create IMAGINARY copies. the copies are not real. they're all illusions. Abstergo has Desmond's DNA. Apples can't do that....Apples DON'T do that...they don't replicate DNAs. That stupid stuttering light and those effects were NOT Desmond using the friggin apple. They're Juno entering Abstergo's supplies and that's how she got into their mainframe...For Juno to be free, Desmond had to die...if Desmond did not die, then Juno would not be free...she's free thus Desmond died...Juno free = Desmond died..okay? okaaaayyyy???? Ubisoft never killed a character only to reveal that "haha, he was alive all along" when someone dies, they're dead...

Desmond is DEAD. stop watching stupid videos.

SixKeys
04-02-2014, 10:23 PM
Desmond is dead. We know it after Black Flag.

There's also the Shroud, but it has limited powers of resurrection (person has to be recently deceased, and even then it's not 100% guaranteed success). Anyway, I highly doubt Ubi has any plans to bring Desmond back.

JustPlainQuirky
04-02-2014, 10:40 PM
Anhk can revive the dead?

QUICK! USE THE AHNK TO REVIVE EVERY ASSASSIN EVER FOR AWESOME MODERN DAY STORY!

or just y'know Altair Ezio Connor Haytham and Edward.

IWGCJoeCool
04-03-2014, 01:14 AM
they could continue the series, say 17 years in the future, as the current day "hero", say the unknown son of Desmond and Lucy*, would relive memories of his father, or even grandfather, directly, with little loss of memory-synch. Abstergo has the DNA, and the gang must have done something between all those long travels from Italy to the USA. Bill musta been as busy as Ezio's ol' man, no?

*Lucy's (pregnant) body was recovered, and the mostly undeveloped fetus was recovered and born with technological assistance. natch!

now tell me that aint feasible.

:D

Assassin_M
04-03-2014, 01:24 AM
they could continue the series, say 17 years in the future, as the current day "hero", say the unknown son of Desmond and Lucy*, would relive memories of his father, or even grandfather, directly, with little loss of memory-synch. Abstergo has the DNA, and the gang must have done something between all those long travels from Italy to the USA. Bill musta been as busy as Ezio's ol' man, no?

*Lucy's (pregnant) body was recovered, and the mostly undeveloped fetus was recovered and born with technological assistance. natch!

now tell me that aint feasible.

:D
Desmond and Lucy spent only a month together and they were ALWAYS in the company of someone else...if they had sex, someone would know I think..

TO_M
04-03-2014, 01:31 AM
I actually wouldn't mind if they brought back Desmond using the Ankh/some other PoE (though it would be a bit of a cop-out).

While playing AC:4 i actually thought that the player character would "absorb" Desmonds memories at the end/in a future game since I think one of the recordings/documents that can be found in the Modern day section mentions something along those lines, if I remember correct that is

IWGCJoeCool
04-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Desmond and Lucy spent only a month together and they were ALWAYS in the company of someone else...if they had sex, someone would know I think..

and i suppose that nobody here is familiar with having sex without other peeps knowing about it? ALWAYS? surely Desi and Lucy had to stay one night in a motel after escaping Abstergo.

jus' kiddin, love the mustach, a night of whimsy.

IWGCJoeCool
04-03-2014, 01:59 AM
I actually wouldn't mind if they brought back Desmond using the Ankh/some other PoE (though it would be a bit of a cop-out).

While playing AC:4 i actually thought that the player character would "absorb" Desmonds memories at the end/in a future game since I think one of the recordings/documents that can be found in the Modern day section mentions something along those lines, if I remember correct that is

indeed, no stretch at all to see a good deal of bleeding from Desmond's DNA. heck, when i worked on the Subject 17 level at A.E., i turned off the safeties for most of my work there, logging double hours at a time. i can now see everywhere my kid has been. the bad news is that he has been everywhere, and the golden glow is driving me crazy to the point of lost sleep and weight loss.

SixKeys
04-03-2014, 03:12 AM

Not necessarily. There were moments between characters that we never saw, as evidenced by the e-mails in ACB which stated that the gang all had their own rooms at the Villa. (Lucy asking Rebecca to come over to her room for a talk when she was depressed, Shaun asking Rebecca to come listen to some tunes he downloaded.) Sundays were always free in the weekly schedule. I'm sure Desmond didn't sleep in the Animus, so he might have snuck into Lucy's room a couple of times to "chat".

Just saying.

andrew_m50
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Anhk can revive the dead?

Yes.
Ankh (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Ankh)