PDA

View Full Version : Division Zero recruiting now for PS4!

MedBottle
04-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey guys, MedBottle here. Division Zero is a new clan for BF4 and mainly in anticipation for games such as The Division, H-Hour, and other shooters. It strives to be a competitive clan but also is interested in a gaming community/group that you can feel comfortable playing any game with. We encourage a healthy and friendly environment but also highly competitive.

We are looking to get on our feet right now and really need some people looking to help push the growth of the clan into a positive direction. Anybody looking to join or help push the clan forward please contact here or on my PSN at MedBottle. I will be running this with another member of the community da_illest_killa. There are spots open at co-leaders and high ranks for those that help with the creation of the clan and help us get our foothold and recruit and such. Would really love a few members to have played Socom 1 and Socom 2 also so we can get a solid core for our H-Hour group. We will expect some degree of skill in the games to remain competitive also. Anyone that is proficient in website programming/design/development or programming in general are especially welcome!

Contact us! PM, PSN MedBottle

SteelWolf7
04-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Hey guys, MedBottle here. Division Zero is a new clan for BF4 and mainly in anticipation for games such as The Division, H-Hour, and other shooters. It strives to be a competitive clan but also is interested in a gaming community/group that you can feel comfortable playing any game with. We encourage a healthy and friendly environment but also highly competitive.

We are looking to get on our feet right now and really need some people looking to help push the growth of the clan into a positive direction. Anybody looking to join or help push the clan forward please contact here or on my PSN at MedBottle. I will be running this with another member of the community da_illest_killa. There are spots open at co-leaders and high ranks for those that help with the creation of the clan and help us get our foothold and recruit and such. Would really love a few members to have played Socom 1 and Socom 2 also so we can get a solid core for our H-Hour group. We will expect some degree of skill in the games to remain competitive also. Anyone that is proficient in website programming/design/development or programming in general are especially welcome!

Contact us! PM, PSN MedBottle

MedBottle,

Looking to join clan, and be a part of helping out. I have a little experience with programming and am going to school for Game Design at Full Sail University. I do play often and am good with communicating to the team. I am a US Army Vet and love to play BF4. I do an average of 40 kills + on Conquest/Obliteration. and try to maintain a top 5 in a match. Good on the trigger but have fun playing, along with goofing around. I do play with a couple of guys that are good and play as much as I do that would be willing to play as well.

Let me know I will be on tomorrow ( Apr 3,2014) Send me a message at SteelWolf7

MedBottle
04-02-2014, 07:18 PM
I've sent you a message!