PDA

View Full Version : Can we please get another glitchy Animus again?

xxtonypunk96xx
04-01-2014, 05:14 AM
One of my favorite parts playing AC:Brotherhood was when we'd enter the animus and it would get really weird and glitchy like when we tried to access Ezio's Apple memory and we first started in 1507. Or when the whole Cesare Borgia continually falling saying the throne was his and the animus being reddish instead of the white we all know. I think that's what makes the games cooler. You got to see the flaws of the system, you see that this machine is no different than your computer or even your video game consoles. It can crash and mess up too. It also gave a bit more creepiness ( I know I couldn't have been the only one internally freaking out when Cesare was staring at us full screen). We're probably never going to see this if we're going to stay an Abstergo Entertainment employee but considering what currently is happening in initiates I think this time around we'll be back with the Assassins hopefully which means this could easily happen since the Assassins don't have as much resources as the Templars do.

JustPlainQuirky
04-01-2014, 05:20 AM
I second this. A glitchy animus is a fun animus.

Assassin_M
04-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Meh...

phoenix-force411
04-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Until the Ancestor can't proceed on with their memories anymore then you're gonna wish we fixed it for you! :D

shobhit7777777
04-01-2014, 07:14 AM
Assassin_Meh

Assassin_M
04-01-2014, 07:22 AM
Assassin_Meh
Ah dangit, walked right into that one