PDA

View Full Version : Ac unity gameplay?

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Hey everyone!
Anyone knows when we will have our 1st gameplay demo? as i remember with previous Ac titles the gameplay and e3 trailers was coming at june! and what's the release date?

Thank you!

JustPlainQuirky
03-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Hey everyone!
Anyone knows when we will have our 1st gameplay demo? as i remember with previous Ac titles the gameplay and e3 trailers was coming at june! and what's the release date?

Thank you!

No information has been released yet. (Aside from release date being Holiday 2014)

Though you can likely expect a trailer during E3 in the very least. Not sure about a demo though.

Ubisoft is still focusing their ads on Watch Dogs ATM.

Expect a lot more information in may.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 09:23 PM
No information has been released yet. (Aside from release date being Holiday 2014)

Though you can likely expect a trailer during E3 in the very least. Not sure about a demo though.

Ubisoft is still focusing their ads on Watch Dogs ATM.

Expect a lot more information in may.

when e3 trailer comes gameplay follows very soon (matter of days) i remember from revelation that they uploaded the e3 trailer and gameplay the same day!

EDIT: yes as i said 3 june 2011 we 1st saw the revelation e3 trailer and after 3 days (6 june) we saw the gameplay demo!

JustPlainQuirky
03-30-2014, 09:25 PM
when e3 trailer comes gameplay follows very soon (matter of days) i remember from revelation that they uploaded the e3 trailer and gameplay the same day!

That may be the case, but traditions can break.

AC: Unity was announced later than AC:3 and AC:4 and they only announced it because of leaks.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 09:29 PM
That may be the case, but traditions can break.

AC: Unity was announced later than AC:3 and AC:4 and they only announced it because of leaks.

well they announce every assassin game at january or march then after 1-1.5 month we see the e3 trailer! and i believe that both trailer and gameplay will come soon cause as they said they are working on this title for 3 years!

JustPlainQuirky
03-30-2014, 09:34 PM
well they announce every assassin game at january or march then after 1-1.5 month we see the e3 trailer! and i believe that both trailer and gameplay will come soon cause as they said they are working on this title for 3 years!

Three years?

Thought it was two years.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 09:36 PM
Three years?

Thought it was two years.

yep 3 years!

danykk2009
03-30-2014, 09:48 PM
After Watch Dogs is out, i think they'll release one trailer at least (maybe the complete in-game trailer??), before E3..... but i don't think they'll be showing any gameplay footage until E3....

NAVID4ASSASSIN
03-30-2014, 09:52 PM
i think they showed the first gameplay at e3 for AC4, that demo disappointed me but i feel this one will have something like the frontier demo of AC3, that was amazing.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 09:59 PM
i think they showed the first gameplay at e3 for AC4, that demo disappointed me but i feel this one will have something like the frontier demo of AC3, that was amazing.

well to be honest Ac black flag demo wasn't that good as Ac 3 was but frontier demo was 70% fake than the game it self!

oliacr
03-30-2014, 10:02 PM
Don't expect gameplay video before E3. Just one or two trailers.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 10:09 PM
Don't expect gameplay video before E3. Just one or two trailers.

can you please remind me when e3 is?

souNdwAve89
03-30-2014, 10:17 PM
E3 is typically the first or second week of June that last about 4 or 5 days. And I'm with everyone else on that prediction. Ubisoft is busy promoting and marketing Watch_Dogs, which is why there's nothing Assassin's Creed related at the upcoming PAX convention. I'm sure Ubisoft will have Unity and possibly Comet as their game of show at E3.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 10:29 PM
E3 is typically the first or second week of June that last about 4 or 5 days. And I'm with everyone else on that prediction. Ubisoft is busy promoting and marketing Watch_Dogs, which is why there's nothing Assassin's Creed related at the upcoming PAX convention. I'm sure Ubisoft will have Unity and possibly Comet as their game of show at E3.

so as i said Ac gameplay and e3 trailer coming june! as they did on revelations!