PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Uplay multiplayer cannot start

Anklum
03-30-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi,

I got AC4 Black Flag on Uplay and played the entire solo part and dlc freedom cry
I wanted to try multi player but when I try to launch a party from the menu, the game seems to start and instantly comes back to the menu.

There is no error, no crash, it's just impossible to start any game, from any mode ( I see the menu to search a game, it loads one second or two and come backs to menu...). Even training cannot start.

I tried to check files from uplay but no difference, same problem. The NAT section is green.

If anybody can help me... Thanks in advance

YazX_
03-30-2014, 03:06 PM
might be servers down or something, try it out tom and see what happens.

Anklum
03-30-2014, 10:51 PM
might be servers down or something, try it out tom and see what happens.

Still cannot play. I think servers would be online again if it was a server problem :/

And I cannot even start a training, I think it would be offline.

Any idea anyone? I have no problems in solo, no problems with any other multiplayer game, just cannot understand

Anklum
03-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Still cannot play. I think servers would be online again if it was a server problem :/

And I cannot even start a training, I think it would be offline.

Any idea anyone? I have no problems in solo, no problems with any other multiplayer game, just cannot understand

It's ok after reinstalling punkbuster from folder Uplay\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Common\PunkBuster

jorgecard
04-07-2014, 11:43 PM
It's ok after reinstalling punkbuster from folder Uplay\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Common\PunkBuster

Didn't work for me...