PDA

View Full Version : Excited for AC unity!!!!

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 12:16 AM
Hey everyone!
Well yes as the title say i am so excited about the new Ac tittle (even though i dont have a ps4 but Ac unity gave me the reason to buy it) so everyone here was wondering where the next Ac will take place! and here we are at the French revolution, for me the best place for Ac after all these suggestions and the reasons are: 1) beautiful city! we saw that the trailer takes place at Paris but does anyone knows if Paris will be the only city we will play? 2) the historical part! As everyone knows the French revolution was so big that it gave reasons for other countries to begin revolution, countries such as Greece (my country) 3) the character! From what i yet know our assassin will be called Arnaud (rumor) and he will have a heroic role (probably) cause in French revolution we had so many poor and starving people so probably our assassins will show a heroic personality (like Connor did and i liked it a lot)

oliacr
03-30-2014, 09:25 AM
good to hear that. I was againts French Revolution and Paris, but Since I have accepted the settings, I'm waiting for more videos to see what they could do with it.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 12:23 PM
good to hear that. I was againts French Revolution and Paris, but Since I have accepted the settings, I'm waiting for more videos to see what they could do with it.

Well why you was against french revolution? I think it will be awesome and Paris is an amazing city with many rooftops and amazing atmosphere !

Consus_E
03-30-2014, 12:28 PM
We'll see what happens...

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 12:38 PM
We'll see what happens...

Ofcourse! We can't do anything! We just have to wait. but have you play Saboteur? The atmosphere Paris gives is amazing

jayjay275
03-30-2014, 05:00 PM
I want more information...
How they titled the video "Sneak Peek" made it seem as thoguh they weren't gonig to release any information until Watch_Dogs was out and here we are, still waiting for more than a minute tease...
Damn it Watch Dogs!

STDlyMcStudpants
03-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Me too...
Im guessing by the name that The Templar and Assassins work together in this one. :)

danykk2009
03-30-2014, 05:50 PM
I'm also very excited for Unity and don't own PS4 too, so i'll have to buy it soon.... The atmosphere in the sneak peek trailer seemed pretty great, if it translates to the real game it will be amazing.

jayjay275
03-30-2014, 06:00 PM
Me too...
Im guessing by the name that The Templar and Assassins work together in this one. :)

I'm trying to figure out what they'd want to work together for all of a sudden.

STDlyMcStudpants
03-30-2014, 06:05 PM
I'm trying to figure out what they'd want to work together for all of a sudden.

.If you remember both assassins and templars want peace and order....
Assassins want order without jurisdiction
Templars believe this is the only way.

I can see templars and asssassins teaming up against authoritarians (napoleon) or dictators as both the templar and assassin causes would be threatened

GunnerGalactico
03-30-2014, 07:10 PM
.If you remember both assassins and templars want peace and order....
Assassins want order without jurisdiction
Templars believe this is the only way.

I can see templars and asssassins teaming up against authoritarians (napoleon) or dictators as both the templar and assassin causes would be threatened

That makes a lot of sense, I'm guessing it might just be a temporary alliance though.

JustPlainQuirky
03-30-2014, 07:11 PM
That makes a lot sense, I'm guessing it might just be a temporary alliance though.

It's always a temp alliance. And with two branches only.

The french assassins and templars may be allied but colonial assassins and templars will still kill each other.

The Unity is probably meant to be symbolic, but it certainly won't last.

GunnerGalactico
03-30-2014, 07:19 PM
It's always a temp alliance. And with two branches only.

The french assassins and templars may be allied but colonial assassins and templars will still kill each other.

The Unity is probably meant to be symbolic, but it certainly won't last.

That goes without saying... what I'm saying is that the alliance might not last during the duration of the game.

oliacr
03-30-2014, 07:38 PM
Well why you was against french revolution? I think it will be awesome and Paris is an amazing city with many rooftops and amazing atmosphere !

I don't like that era or to be more precise I like anything before 1700 AD more than above 1700 AD. At least for an AC game.

Megas_Doux
03-30-2014, 08:53 PM
It is said that Unity will introduce "new mechanics", only time will tell.....

Having said that the setting has LOT of potential, in both architecture and conspiracy/mystery. I still believe, mostly about AC IV, that it was a good change of pace with the addition of Mayan Ruins, jungles, caves and a more rural approach in general. But the possibility of a turmoiled Paris, full of riots and executions REALLY gets me. I just want Ubi to include my long missing platforming levels.

I just hope Paris does not become another ACBs Rome for me, though.

PD AC IV has the best side missions and content in the series, finally surpassing ACB. The thing is that much of that was there thanks to the setting and our main character being a pirate. I am intrigued about what and how Ubisoft will include aside from the main campaign.

deadlyh1t
03-30-2014, 09:10 PM
It is said that Unity will introduce "new mechanics", only time will tell.....

Having said that the setting has LOT of potential, in both architecture and conspiracy/mystery. I still believe, mostly about AC IV, that it was a good change of pace with the addition of Mayan Ruins, jungles, caves and a more rural approach in general. But the possibility of a turmoiled Paris, full of riots and executions REALLY gets me. I just want Ubi to include my long missing platforming levels.

I just hope Paris does not become another ACBs Rome for me, though.

PD AC IV has the best side missions and content in the series, finally surpassing ACB. The thing is that much of that was there thanks to the setting and our main character being a pirate. I am intrigued about what and how Ubisoft will include aside from the main campaign.

yes i tottaly agree with you! Ac black flag was the most open-world Ac game we yet saw! so i dont think that Ac unity will leave us only in paris, cause even ubisoft them selves liked the freedom Ac black flag delivered to the player, it was a nice change of pace for the player to do Assassination contracts, harpooning, finding underwater treasures and more!

JustPlainQuirky
03-30-2014, 09:14 PM
That goes without saying... what I'm saying is that the alliance might not last during the duration of the game.

Probably not. You're right about that.