PDA

View Full Version : AC3 How do I add Artisans?

bclarg
03-28-2014, 05:47 PM
The game added Lance the woodworker for me. I've met Terry & Godfrey (Lumber Mill) and Myriam (spices & herbs).

How do I get them to be available in the Ledger?

Also, how do I increase their level?

Are there other artisans for me to discover?

Also, my convoy has disappeared. Not on a delivery. How did I lose it and how do I build another one?

Many thanks for you answers! :-)

guidomista
03-28-2014, 06:55 PM
Hi,
there are a lot of guides and videos about the artisans.
Basically, if I remember correctly, you have to find them and talk to them.
You have to talk to them many times (to increase their level, maybe. I'm not sure...), but the time has to pass before you can talk to a guy again.

About your convoy, there is a know issue about convoys:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/721360-Spoilers-Convoy-stuck-on-quot-Attacked-quot-Forums
But it happens while on a delivery, so I don't think it can be useful to you.
Sorry, I don't know what could it be. :/

Bye

Black_Widow9
03-29-2014, 12:46 AM
Hello,
The further you progress in the story, the more artisans and homestead missions are available. If you do these then your artisans will upgrade. ;)

bclarg
03-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Hello,
The further you progress in the story, the more artisans and homestead missions are available. If you do these then your artisans will upgrade. ;)

I have discovered 4 artisans in the story so far. But they do not show up in the Log Book. So my original Q. was HOW to I get them to show up in the Log Book under Artisans?
Thx,

Black_Widow9
03-30-2014, 01:33 AM
I have discovered 4 artisans in the story so far. But they do not show up in the Log Book. So my original Q. was HOW to I get them to show up in the Log Book under Artisans?
Thx,
Which mission are you on? This IGN guide is really helpful. ;)
http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-3/Homestead_Missions

bclarg
03-30-2014, 04:13 AM
The IGN site is indeed a great resource. The only Q. is how to get them to show up in the Ledger Book. Perhaps that will become apparent as I continue. Thanks for your help! ;-)