PDA

View Full Version : The Assassins and Templars were once one? weren't they

Radman500
03-28-2014, 06:14 AM
weren't the Templars and Assassins formed as a reaction to the destruction of the First Civilization after the rebellion and catastrophe

they were essentially both saying "the first civ held back humanity's true destiny we'll make it right"......

its interesting how they broke apart

Consus_E
03-28-2014, 08:15 AM
The origins of both factions are mostly unknown.

poptartz20
03-28-2014, 10:33 AM
yeah... it's unknown. all we know is that as long as templars exist there will be assassins.

I could check my encyclopedia to see if this is right but eh. I'm too tired.

andrew_m50
03-28-2014, 11:13 AM
Radman...
What if you used the sources such as Assassin's Creed Wikia, Assassin's Creed Initiates and Access the Animus (for example), instead of opening a new topic for every single question again and again?
I wonder that you are not banned yet.

Dome500
03-28-2014, 03:16 PM
Radman...
What if you used the sources such as Assassin's Creed Wikia, Assassin's Creed Initiates and Access the Animus (for example), instead of opening a new topic for every single question again and again?

This.

Also man, a lot of the things you ask you could actually ask in already existing topics..... You do not need to create a new topic for EVERYTHING if other topics are already dealing with similar questions or themes.

subject90
03-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Radman

I believe the story goes that Adam and Eve rebelled against TWCB and after the catastrophe all of the survivors began rebuilding the world for humans,
however Cain (Adam and Eve's first son) killed Abel (his brother) to obtain a piece of Eden with a view to controlling the human survivors thus making him alpha male amongst the hybrids.
this would make Cain the first Templar and the Wiki also says the Templar cross is the mark of Cain.
however none of this is actually in the games, this is just what i have read on the assassins creed wiki, link below .

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_Wiki

i recommend that you have a read Radman and stop opening new threads for every question as suggested above :)

Seek and ye shall find, ask and ye shall be answered, just don't expect a nice answer