PDA

View Full Version : What is Juno's goals

Radman500
03-27-2014, 09:49 PM
1. is she trying to find a vessle, to bring back the first civilization/twcb....bring her race back? if thats possible

2. or is she just trying to rule and enslave humanity again....

i dont think she could bring back her race...

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 09:51 PM
It seems like Juno's ultimate plan is to, enslave humanity.. she's a confirmed rogue since AC3.

Radman500
03-27-2014, 09:58 PM
It seems like Juno's ultimate plan is to, enslave humanity.. she's a confirmed rogue since AC3.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkuAjIUcAw0

ok in this video.....are all those people running are they TWCB or humans? im confused.....

im confused cause if they were humans they would be in a war against TWCB right before the catostraphe and they would be slaves

why are they walking around like their free

Dome500
03-27-2014, 11:53 PM

ok in this video.....are all those people running are they TWCB or humans? im confused.....

im confused cause if they were humans they would be in a war against TWCB right before the catostraphe and they would be slaves

They were slaves.
Then they started a Revolution against their Creators (First Civ)
A War was fought.
Then they realized somethings gonna happen with the sun.
Then, I'm.... not sure... I think they made peace somehow to solve that situations first...? At least that's my guess. Has been a while since I took all the facts together, especially since they are all in millions of pieces...
Then the catastrophe came and some (not many) survived.
Then they started building again. But there were too few of both species. They had to work together.
But it seems somehow the First Civ couldn't survive (unsure why? other reproduction rules? other issues? another war?) and they transfered themselves into the state Juno was in the games before set free in AC3. Then she was set free but still had kind of another state of being, no actual body.

I know this is not accurate, but that's about what I cam remember from scratch now. You'll have to check the AC-Wiki for more.

Also, it's not like the first Civ would look that different from humans.

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 11:54 PM

They're First civ, you've answered your own question and Gabe answered it a few months back, they're all First Civ.
Regarding Juno, I don't think she cares about the rebirth of her kind, she's more about controlling Humanity and making them slaves again.

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 11:55 PM
They were slaves.
Then they started a Revolution against their Creators (First Civ)
A War was fought.
Then they realized somethings gonna happen with the sun.
Then, I'm.... not sure... I think they made peace somehow to solve that situations first...? At least that's my guess. Has been a while since I took all the facts together, especially since they are all in millions of pieces...
Then the catastrophe came and some (not many) survived.
Then they started building again. But there were too few of both species. They had to work together.
But it seems somehow the First Civ couldn't survive (unsure why? other reproduction rules? other issues? another war?) and they transfered themselves into the state Juno was in the games before set free in AC3. Then she was set free but still had kind of another state of being, no actual body.

I know this is not accurate, but that's about what I cam remember from scratch now. You'll have to check the AC-Wiki for more.

Also, it's not like the first Civ would look that different from humans.
Nope, they only made peace after the disaster. it was always a point to show that because everyone was pre-occupied with the war, they couldn't find out about the sun killing them all sooner..

Reptilis91
03-27-2014, 11:56 PM
Because Eve took the Apple and started the emancipation, so Humanity was able to defend itself. And you know, fighting isn't 24/7, human cities began to appear. :D

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 11:58 PM
Because Eve took the Apple and started the emancipation, so Humanity was able to defend itself. And you know, fighting isn't 24/7, human cities began to appear. :D
Don't think they'd have statues of members of the first civ erected, though...you know...the ones they're actually at war with...

Reptilis91
03-28-2014, 12:01 AM
Oh you're right, actually in the video it's the First Civ.

ArabianFrost
03-28-2014, 12:02 AM
Generic angry villain revenge.

Radman500
03-28-2014, 12:25 AM
if the people in the video are first civ...why are they wearing regulra clothes it seems, not the extravagent stuff jupiter, minerva or juno wear..

and there was a statue of some of the first civ in the video

to TWCB also worship other TWCB as gods or something

Dome500
03-28-2014, 12:26 AM
Nope, they only made peace after the disaster. it was always a point to show that because everyone was pre-occupied with the war, they couldn't find out about the sun killing them all sooner..

Ah... yeah of course, you're right. I think I remember now.

if the people in the video are first civ...why are they wearing regulra clothes it seems, not the extravagent stuff jupiter, minerva or juno wear..

1. I can very well imagine Jupiter Minerva and Juno, as top scientists, might have been upper class
2. Humans also have statues of humans standing around. Does that mean we worship them? Nope. We honor them.

I agree with the guys saying the people were probably all First Civ.
But you know, I think the child might have been half first-civ half human (the beginning of the Assassins/Templars? (Not as order, but in terms of eagle vision and other genetic markers))

Assassin_M
03-28-2014, 12:37 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/ba/King_George_V_1911_color-crop.jpg
http://www.egyptpast.com/scenes/p1908-303.jpg
They were the same race too..

He's not worshiped
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Midan_Talaat_Harb.jpg

Radman500
03-28-2014, 12:44 AM
but im saying is that the TWCB were looked to as gods by the enslaved humnas....in the toba catastrophe video...alot of the TWCB look like regular humans

Assassin_M
03-28-2014, 12:54 AM
but im saying is that the TWCB were looked to as gods by the enslaved humnas....in the toba catastrophe video...alot of the TWCB look like regular humans
they DO look the same. Those who came before made the humans to look like them...

Dome500
03-28-2014, 01:00 AM
they DO look the same. Those who came before made the humans to look like them...

@Rad => It plays on the bible, y'know, that god made humans after his own image and so on...

Radman500
03-28-2014, 02:22 AM
@Rad => It plays on the bible, y'know, that god made humans after his own image and so on...
but i thought humans looked at TWCB as gods

Layytez
03-28-2014, 02:44 AM
but i thought humans looked at TWCB as gods

Once they were extinct yes. When they were alive ? Nope.

Radman500
03-28-2014, 04:03 AM
but no...the humans looked up to the TWCB as god-like....but in the video they look like regular joes

Radman500
03-28-2014, 04:12 AM
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131029230602/assassinscreed/images/1/1a/Eden_2_v.png

see in this picture...the TWCB holding the apple controlling the human slaves is wearing the fancy clothes that minerva, juno and jupiter were wearing

in the toba catastrophe video..the TWCB are wearing regular clothes

Layytez
03-28-2014, 04:28 AM
but no...the humans looked up to the TWCB as god-like....but in the video they look like regular joes

Over time humans wore regular clothes and not all TWCB wore fancy clothes like Juno, Minerva and Jupiter. They were considered the higher ups so it makes sense for them to dress differently, they are like the founders of their kind. Although to me they look like humans they could still be TWCB and wear ordinary clothes. Consider that picture there before the war had even started. Humans looked up to TWCB AFTER they died as god like and became myths. While both parties were alive they hated each other.

Radman500
03-28-2014, 04:39 AM
Over time humans wore regular clothes and not all TWCB wore fancy clothes like Juno, Minerva and Jupiter. They were considered the higher ups so it makes sense for them to dress differently, they are like the founders of their kind. Although to me they look like humans they could still be TWCB and wear ordinary clothes. Consider that picture there before the war had even started. Humans looked up to TWCB AFTER they died as god like and became myths. While both parties were alive they hated each other.

Humans were slave before Eve sparked the Human Rebellion....and since these people are walking around freely, i assume these are TWCB

Layytez
03-28-2014, 04:41 AM
Humans were slave before Eve sparked the Human Rebellion....and since these people are walking around freely, i assume these are TWCB

And the rebellion was going on when that video happened so they still could of been humans, not likely but possible.

souNdwAve89
03-28-2014, 04:58 AM
Yeah, they could have been humans, but I don't think they would have kept the statue of the trinity intact. I would have suspected them to tore down the statue or desecrate it with their war against TWCB. I strongly think the people in the cinematic are TWCB, and the city they're in could have been the capital of their civilization with heavy defenses and a large military garrison, which is why they are walking around freely without too much worry. Another possibility is that the city could have been far away from where most of the war was taken place.

Assassin_M
03-28-2014, 05:03 AM
Oh for god's sake they're those who came before, Gabe confirmed it sometime ago...

Layytez
03-28-2014, 05:06 AM
Oh for god's sake they're those who came before, Gabe confirmed it sometime ago...

He did ? Ah you said it few pages back, didn't see it back there.

Radman500
03-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Gabe confirmed they were TWCB source?

Assassin_M
03-28-2014, 05:42 AM
Gabe confirmed they were TWCB source?
It's on twitter and it was a while ago...and i'm lazy

can anyone vouch for me?? help me, guyzzz

I-Like-Pie45
03-28-2014, 05:43 AM
^give me money

Radman500
03-28-2014, 05:44 AM
It's on twitter and it was a while ago...and i'm lazy

can anyone vouch for me?? help me, guyzzz

I believe you....

so i guess the Hollow theory could be right...and yours as well

Minerva, Juno, Juptier were probably higher class TWCB so they wore the fancy clothes...

and that city that was destroyed could of been a highly foritfied city, that humans couldn't break through during the war...so the TWCB are walking freely

Dome500
03-28-2014, 03:02 PM
I believe you....

so i guess the Hollow theory could be right...and yours as well

Minerva, Juno, Juptier were probably higher class TWCB so they wore the fancy clothes...

and that city that was destroyed could of been a highly foritfied city, that humans couldn't break through during the war...so the TWCB are walking freely

It's not like the humans would have been in EVERY city, attacking EVERY location of First Civilization.

You have to imagine a world in which most (or all) cities are from the First Civilization. Humans were slaves of them, more like tools, like the Afro-Americans back in the days, with the difference that the First Civ could actually control the humans directly with the apple (like Al Mualim did with the towns people and Assassins in AC1). The humans started a Revolution (that's probably ONE of the reasons for the re-occurring theme of Revolution and the re-occurring First Civ Worshipers) and they fought. First Civ was of course in the advantage and they were far more advanced technologically, but the humans were in greater numbers. They fought and were so focused on that war that nobody realized the threat of the sun until it was too late.

The city we saw was probably one of the major cities of the First Civ. And IMO the people you saw did not wear lower-class but rather what I would perceive as "common" or "middle-class" clothes. Clothes you'd imagine the "normal" middle-class people to wear in the future. Anyway....

Yes, those are First Civ.
Yes, First Civ people looked like Humans.
Yes, humans were at war with the first civ at that time.
Yes, humans worshiped the First Civ, but only AFTER they were "gone" (no longer existed, at least except of Juno (and maybe Minerva and Jupiter..)).