PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something to start ANBA?

xitooner
03-27-2014, 08:07 PM
I can see various new track entries ghosted (Flower Hills, Buggy Track, etc), but it wont let me play them until I have repaired ANBAs memory.

Exactly how do I find/start the ANBA quest line?? Is there some prerequisite I have not met yet?

MaTiSpOrT
03-27-2014, 08:16 PM
just play the new missions!! ;)

sakke83
03-27-2014, 09:25 PM
Just saw that people have been riding the new tracks, I unlocked the first one but ANBA stopped offering new ones (disappeared from tavern after 1/3 of a new patch of challenges). I have a ! mark on the tavern, but nothing happens when I click on it. The only missions I have is the hilltop ghetto gold and the one where you're supposed to use the marauder, which I can't get.

So, a bug or am I missing something?

xitooner
03-28-2014, 01:14 AM
Its even worse for me.

I have ALL challenges done except the Marauder one. (I have gold on hilltop, etc) Only Igor and the school-marm lady are in the saloon. I see the 3 ANBA tracks ghosted, but if there is an ANBA character, I have never seen him. I cant start ANY of the ANBA tracks.

What am I missing? What does ANBA look like? Does anyone know how this set of quests actually started for them?

In a possibly related topic.... I can see the global leaderboard, but am I supposed to be able to do anything with it other than see the ranking? Can I start a track from there or play someone somehow?

Nytmair
03-28-2014, 02:11 AM
Just saw your post in the other thread :-p

I am at the exact same point and can't progress in my missions :(

REDL1NKup
03-28-2014, 04:15 AM
Just saw your post in the other thread :-p

I am at the exact same point and can't progress in my missions :(

Waaaaahhhhhhh me too :(

TheHemuli
03-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Just saw that people have been riding the new tracks, I unlocked the first one but ANBA stopped offering new ones (disappeared from tavern after 1/3 of a new patch of challenges). I have a ! mark on the tavern, but nothing happens when I click on it. The only missions I have is the hilltop ghetto gold and the one where you're supposed to use the marauder, which I can't get.

So, a bug or am I missing something?

Same here :(

MaTiSpOrT
03-28-2014, 09:58 AM
Sad to know that guys!! :(

xJokerr
03-29-2014, 02:08 AM
I have completed all of the challenges but It says I have to repair the ANBA memory

jammanos
04-02-2014, 07:04 AM
I have the exact same situation as sakke; tavern with exlamation point but only hilltop ghetto and marauder missions available.
i was able to get the first anba mission (1 of 3 parts)

AlvyRonson
05-02-2014, 12:34 AM
yeah me too, its just boring now as no challenges but to get some nuts and bolts for the next month or 2. there isn't any racing to be had and I can't be arsed racing ghosts as they have different bikes to me. where are the challenges gone!!!

give me a reason to carry on playing or i\ll never get to tier 3

sonyk1002
11-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Hello! Can You solved the anba problem in trials frontier? Becouse I have the same problem.