PDA

View Full Version : Good Move redlynx!

The_McCheshire
03-27-2014, 07:31 PM
Great work Redlynx! :)
because of your recent explosion of youtube exposure of the trials franchise, with many big names out their such as pewdiepie, Hatfilms, Ali-A and syndicate (I know there are a lot more, those are some that spring to mind ;D ) I beleive Fusion has a strong footing, even more so than Evolution, when it launches in little under 3 or 4 four weeks time.
What this means for the game is huge! more players than ever before on more platforms will really bring the fanbase alive and although they will not be the best riders or track builders in the world, there will be more people willing to learn it.
So thanks, I can see this ga,e being a huge success :)

PS. This was also my 200th post on the forums ;)

Nytmair
03-27-2014, 08:27 PM
Good point. Getting these big youtube names to play their game and spread it to their fanbase that otherwise may not have been interesting in Trials was a darn good idea!

vladiiiiiiii
03-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Yes! Moar Don't Move, Stair, and U wil nvr finnish TRACKS!!!

The_McCheshire
03-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Yes! Moar Don't Move, Stair, and U wil nvr finnish TRACKS!!!
I completely agree with your point!
those tracks are the vain of my existence but with a good rating system, custom feeds and other features of the track central I am sure they will no longer be a problem ;)

Rudemod 69
03-27-2014, 08:49 PM
yes! Moar don't move, stair, and u wil nvr finnish tracks!!!oo-er!

Meenie77
03-27-2014, 09:53 PM
I completely agree with your point!
those tracks are the vain of my existence but with a good rating system, custom feeds and other features of the track central I am sure they will no longer be a problem ;)

Unforunatley.... People =****

Badly made extreme tracks will always out rank well made easy-hard tracks
Skill games that require a specific move knowledge will always out rank a quality/fun skill game

Because if there Is something only a few people think they can do, they will rate it highly purely to show off

I don't claim to know how to fix this
I just hope, and have faith in RL that they come up with something that works

D2Dahaka
03-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Hopefully the filtering options in the custom feeds are advanced enough for us to cut out as much crap as possible otherwise a lot of good tracks could end up slipping through the cracks. I mean enough of them were lost in EVO. Here's a scary thought imagine if track central is cross platform between 360, Xbone, PS4 and PC. Now imagine that each platform produced just one Dave Pigeon Man. I'll leave the rest to your imagination.;)