PDA

View Full Version : Question about Aveline DLC and Jackdaw Edition on PS4

kosmoscreed
03-27-2014, 11:04 AM
I got the PS4 and the Jackdaw edition, with the Jackdaw edition comes the season pass, I reedemed it and as far as I know the Avaline DLC is not included, I checked the PSN store and the DLC is not free. Can someone confirm me that the Avaline DLC is truly not included in the Jackdaw edition and is no longer free?.

ClammierMammal2
04-20-2014, 04:07 PM
[SIZE=6][SIZE=7][SIZE=7]
I got the PS4 and the Jackdaw edition, with the Jackdaw edition comes the season pass, I reedemed it and as far as I know the Avaline DLC is not included, I checked the PSN store and the DLC is not free. Can someone confirm me that the Avaline DLC is truly not included in the Jackdaw edition and is no longer free?.

I also bought the Jackdaw edition on PS4 but the Aveline dlc was not included in the full season pass, as you said it's available on PS store but not for free. I want to know, if it is a PS exclusive then why it's not for free now. It's even included in the standard edition but we so have the FULL SEASON PASS...!!!

Mr_Shade
04-20-2014, 06:18 PM
hi,

The Averline DLC - was available for free - for a limited time, with specially marked packs - it was a separate code.

It was never included as part of the Season pass - and was not listed as such.

If you would like to double check you are not missing an item, please contact support directly - who can tell you what should be in the edition you purchased - since this can be different depending on region.