PDA

View Full Version : Icons for what button to press changes rapidly to keyboard with controller [Solved]

Zzzlol94
03-27-2014, 01:24 AM
Now I know this is a known issue, but I'm creating this topic for finding out what's causing it, and where others can also post what they think is the issue for their system, but I'm pretty sure I got it figured out.

I've found out that every single time I have Xsplit open (doesn't apparently matter if it's capturing game or not), the bug happens. But I also found out how to make it not happen, which could also help a bit.
I'm using a multi-monitor setup. When I have the cursor on the screen where Fusion is, the bug happens, but when I move it to a different monitor, and in windowed outside of the game window, it doesn't happen.

By using logic, I would assume it happens because the game automatically changes to Keyboard layout when the mouse is inputting movement to the game and Xsplit captures the mouse in a weird way, which is most likely the reason.

Now again comparing it to Trials Evo, the reason why it doesn't happen in Trials Evo is simply because the game doesn't change the layout if the mouse is only moving.

So basically, in Trials Fusion, if the mouse is moving around, the game changes from Controller to Keyboard layout. In Trials Evo, for the mouse to be able to change from Controller to Keyboard, you need to use a button on it. Nothing happens if you're only moving it, even when hitting menu options.

Noticed also one extra thing shortly after, Task Manager also caused it to happen for me.

UbiJustin
04-07-2014, 03:43 PM
We are currently looking into this, as communicated in the known issues thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/863787-Known-Issues-Read-this-first!). Please keep us updated if anything changes with this bug for you.

Zzzlol94
04-12-2014, 05:15 PM
This seems to be fixed now. At least when having Xsplit open, which was the cause most of the time.