PDA

View Full Version : What McDonald's menu items do you think the Assassins are most like

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 12:29 AM
The title says all

Personally I always tried to tie each individual Assassin to a menu item that I felt fit their characters the best

Altair - Basic hamburger. Like the basic hamburger which spawned an empire, Altair is the assassin who laid the foundations for the Assassin Brotherhood as we have known them ever since AC2

Ezio - Big Mac. The Big Mac is McDonald's most iconic menu item, and Ezio arguably is AC's most iconic assassin although neither is the best thing that McDonald's or Assassin's Creed can offer

Connor - McRib because of their cultish followings and limited time appearances. His character also fits with Chicken McNuggets

Desmond - the piece of ice that melts in the coke

Edward - Filet O Fish

Arno - French Fries

Haytham - The Whopper for obvious reasons

Aveline and Adewale - are not McDonald's menu items

What are your own thoughts on this?

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 12:38 AM
aveline and adewale - are not mcdonald's menu items

kfc

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 12:39 AM
kfc

dammit M

Not KFC

thats extra crispy garbage

I was referring to something less racist

JustPlainQuirky
03-27-2014, 12:40 AM
dammit M

Not KFC

thats extra crispy garbage

I was referring to something less racist

Burger King?

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 12:41 AM
Burger King?

OF COURSE NOT

HAYTHAM AND THE OTHER TEMPLARS ARE BURGER KING

take this thread seriously, plz. :(

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 12:42 AM
OF COURSE NOT

HAYTHAM AND THE OTHER TEMPLARS ARE BURGER KING

take this thread seriously, plz. :(
Popeye's?

http://coolcanucks.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/kfc.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JxRPorV.jpg

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Connor is an Apple Pie, because he's American.

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 12:43 AM
Connor is an Apple Pie, because he's American.

that explains why so few people like him

because he burned their mouths cause his delicious apple filling was too hot

And yes, Aveline is Popeyes to reflect her Louisianan background

Adewale is that body builder who doesn't eat fast food and only does organic

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 12:46 AM
that explains why so few people like him

because he burned their mouths cause his delicious apple filling was too hot

And yes, Aveline is Popeyes to reflect her Louisianan background

Adewale is that body builder who doesn't eat fast food and only does organic
True!

I love apple pie!! Now I can have Apple Pie and Connor <3 :o

silvermercy
03-27-2014, 12:50 AM
Connor is actually Big Mac. He's the biggest and bulkiest of all assassins. Also MANY people like Big Macs. ;)

DumbGamerTag94
03-27-2014, 12:56 AM
I would say Connor is like McDonalds chicken nuggets, because he's kind of bland and unexciting so they put him with historic figures to spice things up (like dipping sauces), and many people claim to hate them yet they are still a best seller strangely(kind of like Connor). And there's mystery behind them ( asking what's in a McDonalds chicken nugget is like asking what happended to Connor after AC3 some people are curious and many would just rather go on not knowing haha). I think nuggets pretty much describe Connor haha.

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 12:59 AM
i would say connor is like mcdonalds chicken nuggets, because he's kind of bland and unexciting so they put him with historic figures to spice things up (like dipping sauces), and many people claim to hate them yet they are still a best seller strangely(kind of like connor). And there's mystery behind them ( asking what's in a mcdonalds chicken nugget is like asking what happended to connor after ac3 some people are curious and many would just rather go on not knowing haha). I think nuggets pretty much describe connor haha.

and they're still the best thing on the menu

Well, except for the Mc********, which is a representation of the some of the "crazier" things that the Tumblr/Deviantart/Fanfiction/etc. communities have done with characters like Altair and Malik, Connor and Haytham, Ezio and Claudia, Edward and Jenny, Desmond and Shaun, etc.

but its not an official menu item so the McNuggets are the best

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:59 AM
I would say Connor is like McDonalds chicken nuggets, because he's kind of bland and unexciting so they put him with historic figures to spice things up (like dipping sauces), and many people claim to hate them yet they are still a best seller strangely(kind of like Connor). And there's mystery behind them ( asking what's in a McDonalds chicken nugget is like asking what happended to Connor after AC3 some people are curious and many would just rather go on not knowing haha). I think nuggets pretty much describe Connor haha.

The amount of thought that went into this is just awesome.

Consus_E
03-27-2014, 01:00 AM
-Connor could also be hash browns, because he's a potato. Or FREEDOM Fries
-Yusuf is mccafe coffee because... Turkish.
-Shao Jun is a fortune cookie
-Arnor could also be a Royal with Cheese
-Haytham is a taco from taco bell:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZaZQrDFdQ

Why is this a thread again?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 01:01 AM
I just had to click this thread when I saw the title.. Good lord... lol

I would say:

Connor - Apple Pie = very sweet ^_^

Haytham - Quarter Pounder?

Altair - Hamburger

Ezio - Big Mac

Edward - Fish filet

Aveline - Chicken strips/nuggets

Lolz... not a bad analysis

I-Like-Pie45
@silent
We needed a snack break from all the leak discussion and speculation, as well as lighten up the atmosphere with some of the mean post wars that were starting to brew in some threads

DumbGamerTag94
The amount of thought that went into this is just awesome.

I really didn't think that hard about it to be honest lol. Just a quick wit I guess. And I am not a Connor hater for the record, I don't think he's that great but I don't mind him(kind of my feelings toward McNuggets) haha

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 01:06 AM
Haha! Nice analysis! :D

I wonder what dipping sauces Washington and Charles Lee are! xD

RoBg03
03-27-2014, 01:09 AM
altair: cheeseburger...its a classic, and its basic, but it gets you in the door and leaves you wanting to buy more items off the menu
ac2 ezio: qtr pounder...bigger and better than the basic burger...declares a vendetta against your colon.
brohood ezio: big mac...prime time burger, more ingriedients with same burger taste....but i'd rather have it without the special sauce (recruits) because its overkill
rev ezio: 2 am chicken nuggets...you're probably a lil tired of mcdonalds by now, but you grab some old nuggets with a variety of sauces to get you by till the next meal.
connor: grilled chicken sandwich...you go in for something different but its more or less the same fare as before..chicken is bland and the lettuce is a bit tired
edward: mcrib...change of pace...but ppl will argue over whether you are 'truly' ribs or not.
hatham: salad...tries to make you think its good for you...but hes still at mcdonalds, thus still kills people.
desmond: fries at the bottom of the bag...you still reach down in between bites of the main course to grab the often forgoten bag fries.
adewale: large chocolate shake..because duh...
aveline: happy meal...because i can't be bothered with it and its toy
arno: royale with cheese...because of the metric system
lucy: burger with a blond hair in it that you throw away...it was an extra one you weren't gonna eat though...just got carried away with characters, i mean the order
shaun: apple pie...he's a fruit, and he always burns people
rebecca: the cute girl behind the counter you'd like to order

Consus_E
03-27-2014, 01:12 AM
YOU WILL ALL BOW BEFORE HAYTHAM THE TACO!!!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/82edfb7fefd9032541fbdcedf21bc947/tumblr_mnb91mMtFD1s9hasno1_500.gif

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 01:14 AM
@silent
We needed a snack break from all the leak discussion and speculation, as well as lighten up the atmosphere with some of the mean post wars that were starting to brew in some threads

Genius!

Sweet and sour sauce & BBQ? XD

http://25.media.tumblr.com/82edfb7fefd9032541fbdcedf21bc947/tumblr_mnb91mMtFD1s9hasno1_500.gif

Lmao... ~Taco Haytham FTW~

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 01:15 AM
Haha! Nice analysis! :D

I don't know about Lee but Washington definitely is:

Washington - Sweet and Sour: He did a lot of good for America as both General and President thus the sweet part but he also killed Connor's mom and forced his people off their land thus the sour part

well upon further analysis I guess that Lee is Tangy BBQ sauce since Tangy BBQ is the godsend dip that converts ones souls to the McNugget camp and Lee was the man who sent Connor into the Assassin camp

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 01:29 AM
Sweet and sour sauce & BBQ? XD
LOL sounds about right.. As for Charles the sweet part of the BBQ sauce is a special part is only reserved for Haytham:

http://i.imgur.com/lrcOwv7.jpg

:D

Washington - Sweet and Sour: He did a lot of good for America as both General and President thus the sweet part but he also killed Connor's mom and forced his people off their land thus the sour part

well upon further analysis I guess that Lee is Tangy BBQ sauce since Tangy BBQ is the godsend dip that converts ones souls to the McNugget camp and Lee was the man who sent Connor into the Assassin camp

Your'e right! Agreed! :)

Shahkulu101
03-27-2014, 01:30 AM
Altair - French fries. Simple, pragmatic, straight to the point. Deliciously badass even when cold.

Ezio - Mcflurry. Flashy, tasteful yet beneath the toppings he is your average man - fighting for a purpose above himself. Ice Cream is also synonymous with Italians.

Connor - Mcmuffin. Polarising characteristics. Some love him, some hate him. An acquired taste.

Eddie - Fillet O' fish. Need I say more

Aveline and Adewale - Chicken Legend.

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 01:35 AM
Aveline and Adewale - Chicken Legend.

wow that looks like a much more badass version of the McChicken

curse you and your regional menu items :(

DumbGamerTag94
03-27-2014, 01:36 AM

Now this is where I have to step in on Washington's defense here (he never hated or wanted to destroy native americans or take their land) Its a historic fact if you look into it. The reason he did those things to Connors people is because they were Mohawk which are a tribe of the Iroquois who sided with the British in the Revolution, and parts fought with the French in the 7 years war(Connors were neutral so he may have thought they were a threat) He was acting as a commander should in war time eliminating the enemy and their bases. But if you look in to what he did as President he actually intended for Native American Nations to have their own regions with their own boarders with strong ties to the US and he hoped they would eventually Join their nations with the US as new states in the future. He even signed the Treaty of New York with the Cherokee to try to make this happen and planned to do the same with other native tribes. This was actually the first treaty(besides the Paris peace treaty) that the US ever made. Unfortunately for Washington most Americans ignored the treaty, and most southern state governments didn't enforce it so they continued to steal land from Natives, and the Tribes attacked these settlers(who were illegally there) which kicked off the Indian wars that began in the 1790s and merged with the War of 1812 with the Brits backing the Natives. Then pres. Andrew Jackson(an Indian and 1812 wars vet) had all the tribes east of the Mississippi River forcibly moved by the military to the West.

AC3 makes Washington look bad in this area which simply isn't true. If anything he tried to keep the Natives an independent state protected by law, it was the leaders after him that forced the Natives out. Washington's actions during war time cant be bent to describe his attitude toward the natives. There are whole books on this topic if it interests anyone. I just felt I should clear this fact up about Washington because I've seen the Anit-native theme being thrown around a lot on the forums and it simply isn't true. It's an image created by AC3 partially because they never cover the period after the war in the game(maybe a Connor sequel can clear this up if it covers the Indian Wars and 1812)

Sorry for the lecture. But I thought people could use a short history lesson based on the things I've seen on the forum.

Back on topic I would agree on the Sweet and Sour for Washington.

And for lee I would say he's Arby's horsey sauce because he is bitter, white, and smells bad(his hair is greasy so he doesn't bathe much(which is historically accurate too lol he was a gross man with a dog obsession))

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 01:37 AM
please don't bring up Arby's in this thread.

I don't think any of us are that hungry.

Shahkulu101
03-27-2014, 01:38 AM
wow that looks like a much more badass version of the McChicken

curse you and your regional menu items :(

Didn't know it was a British exclusive. It's a crispy, breadcrumb fillet of chicken, in a long farmhouse-style bun. With salsa or spicy Mayo. We even get the McChicken, too.

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 01:42 AM
Now this is where I have to step in on Washington's defense here (he never hated or wanted to destroy native americans or take their land) Its a historic fact if you look into it. The reason he did those things to Connors people is because they were Mohawk which are a tribe of the Iroquois who sided with the British in the Revolution, and parts fought with the French in the 7 years war(Connors were neutral so he may have thought they were a threat) He was acting as a commander should in war time eliminating the enemy and their bases. But if you look in to what he did as President he actually intended for Native American Nations to have their own regions with their own boarders with strong ties to the US and he hoped they would eventually Join their nations with the US as new states in the future. He even signed the Treaty of New York with the Cherokee to try to make this happen and planned to do the same with other native tribes. This was actually the first treaty(besides the Paris peace treaty) that the US ever made. Unfortunately for Washington most Americans ignored the treaty, and most southern state governments didn't enforce it so they continued to steal land from Natives, and the Tribes attacked these settlers(who were illegally there) which kicked off the Indian wars that began in the 1790s and merged with the War of 1812 with the Brits backing the Natives. Then pres. Andrew Jackson(an Indian and 1812 wars vet) had all the tribes east of the Mississippi River forcibly moved by the military to the West.

AC3 makes Washington look bad in this area which simply isn't true. If anything he tried to keep the Natives an independent state protected by law, it was the leaders after him that forced the Natives out. Washington's actions during war time cant be bent to describe his attitude toward the natives. There are whole books on this topic if it interests anyone. I just felt I should clear this fact up about Washington because I've seen the Anit-native theme being thrown around a lot on the forums and it simply isn't true. It's an image created by AC3 partially because they never cover the period after the war in the game(maybe a Connor sequel can clear this up if it covers the Indian Wars and 1812)

Sorry for the lecture. But I thought people could use a short history lesson based on the things I've seen on the forum.
Well said, that is what happened. It was a difficult time to be a Native then, I don't think I would have survived if I lived back then, we still live with the effects of the past.

DumbGamerTag94
03-27-2014, 01:44 AM
please don't bring up Arby's in this thread.

I don't think any of us are that hungry.

HAHAHAHA! "Arby's.....because no one else is open and you only have $5" "Arby's....its pretty good if you close your eyes and don't think about it"

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 01:48 AM
Haha!

Haytham suits being from Taco Bell! xD

RoBg03
03-27-2014, 01:48 AM

Back on topic I would agree on the Sweet and Sour for Washington.

And for lee I would say he's Arby's horsey sauce because he is bitter, white, and smells bad(his hair is greasy so he doesn't bathe much(which is historically accurate too lol he was a gross man with a dog obsession))

good call...also a history lover here too...people forget to change the focus when looking through the lens of history. too often we apply modern morals and interrpretations of events without fully understanding the situations these ppl lived in. like when people are shocked that jefferson or lincoln thought sending blacks back to africa was a good idea. its not that they were racist or wanted to get rid of them, in their minds it just made sense to send them 'home'...even though we now know that wouldn't have worked.

DumbGamerTag94
03-27-2014, 01:56 AM
good call...also a history lover here too...people forget to change the focus when looking through the lens of history. too often we apply modern morals and interrpretations of events without fully understanding the situations these ppl lived in. like when people are shocked that jefferson or lincoln thought sending blacks back to africa was a good idea. its not that they were racist or wanted to get rid of them, in their minds it just made sense to send them 'home'...even though we now know that wouldn't have worked.

Exactly good to see another history buff on here. That plan was actually attempted by private groups whose money included several big American names before the Civil War. And Liberia was a colony created specifically for that purpose that's why their flag looks so much like the US flag. Most slaves didn't feel comfortable there though and came back to the states which they considered their home.

but anyway this is off topic discussion for this thread. I just have to correct issues when I see them on here. I feel Ubi doesn't properly represent characters some times just because we get such a narrow glimpse at them and we don't cover the rest of their story. As we see with the reputation AC3 gave Washington(people seem to find him overwhelmingly in a negative light based on AC3).

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 02:04 AM
I feel Ubi doesn't properly represent characters some times just because we get such a narrow glimpse at them and we don't cover the rest of their story. As we see with the reputation AC3 gave Washington(people seem to find him overwhelmingly in a negative light based on AC3).
Don't agree with this, Ubisoft represented our people respectfully AC3 is from the view point of what our people had to suffer.

Washington wasn't a perfect man, he had many faults.

Calvarok
03-27-2014, 02:10 AM
Abstergo is Mcdonalds. The Assassins are a bunch of random local independent restaurants from around the world.

RoBg03
03-27-2014, 02:14 AM
Exactly good to see another history buff on here. That plan was actually attempted by private groups whose money included several big American names before the Civil War. And Liberia was a colony created specifically for that purpose that's why their flag looks so much like the US flag. Most slaves didn't feel comfortable there though and came back to the states which they considered their home.

but anyway this is off topic discussion for this thread. I just have to correct issues when I see them on here. I feel Ubi doesn't properly represent characters some times just because we get such a narrow glimpse at them and we don't cover the rest of their story. As we see with the reputation AC3 gave Washington(people seem to find him overwhelmingly in a negative light based on AC3).

yeah, they do take liberties with certain characters, but hey, thats why we have to see the disclaimer every time we load up "this work of fiction was created...yada yada"

DumbGamerTag94
03-27-2014, 02:15 AM
Don't agree with this, Ubisoft represented our people respectfully AC3 is from the view point of what our people had to suffer.

Washington wasn't a perfect man, he had many faults.

I know what you are talking about I never said Washington was perfect. I was just referring to the fact that they never explain why Washington burned those villages. And they leave the player with an image that makes him seem like he wanted the Natives to go away or to steal their land. Which just is not true in any interpretation the fact don't support that. I agree he was a flawed man. He used excessive force against natives during the war but that theater was exceptionally brutal to begin with. My home area in PA was actually the scene of some of the fighting between the Iroquois and American Rebels so I'm familiar to the history there. Washington also wasn't all that great of a conventional war commander either he lost most of his battles, and the ones he did win were often luck or French help. I never said Washington wasn't flawed I think they got that across well in AC3 they just left the player with an image that wasn't true about him when it came to the natives.

I also never commented on AC3s representation of Natives which I thought was very fair and respectful IMO. I just felt they weren't entirely fair to Washington based on the opinion that people seem to be getting from what I read on these forums. For many people this is their only knowledge of what happened and most do not know the actual history of what Washington tried to do FOR the natives.

That was my point I never said he wasn't flawed, just that he was misrepresented on that particular issue.

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 02:29 AM
I know what you are talking about I never said Washington was perfect. I was just referring to the fact that they never explain why Washington burned those villages. And they leave the player with an image that makes him seem like he wanted the Natives to go away or to steal their land. Which just is not true in any interpretation the fact don't support that. I agree he was a flawed man. He used excessive force against natives during the war but that theater was exceptionally brutal to begin with. My home area in PA was actually the scene of some of the fighting between the Iroquois and American Rebels so I'm familiar to the history there. Washington also wasn't all that great of a conventional war commander either he lost most of his battles, and the ones he did win were often luck or French help. I never said Washington wasn't flawed I think they got that across well in AC3 they just left the player with an image that wasn't true about him when it came to the natives.
Thank you explaining. I just wanted to state that he wasn't because it's just the first thing that comes to mind when Washington is stated in general terms, nothing against what you stated which is true.

The only time in AC3 when Washington spoke of his actions why he burned Connor's village was when Haytham found that note Washington had, Washington just mentioned the Seven Years' War as his reasoning but no further detail as to why he was planning another attack on Connor's village in the game. I agree with you Washington's reasons should have been talked about more in AC3.

II also never commented on AC3s representation of Natives which I thought was very fair and respectful IMO. I just felt they weren't entirely fair to Washington based on the opinion that people seem to be getting from what I read on these forums. For many people this is their only knowledge of what happened and most do not know the actual history of what Washington tried to do FOR the natives.

That was my point I never said he wasn't flawed, just that he was misrepresented on that particular issue.
I just thought I'd mention it from my perspective. I respect and appreciate that and you were being fair, thank you.

----------

Let's get back on topic for this thread..

Connor McNuggets & Connor Apple Pie please! :D

DumbGamerTag94
03-27-2014, 02:47 AM
Let's get back on topic for this thread..

Connor McNuggets & Connor Apple Pie please! :D

Thanks for understanding. And yes I agree. Personally I'm a little surprised I haven't had any biters on my Arby's jokes. Charles Lee is Horsey sauce there's no sauce that better describes him lol

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 02:54 AM
Thanks for understanding. And yes I agree. Personally I'm a little surprised I haven't had any biters on my Arby's jokes. Charles Lee is Horsey sauce there's no sauce that better describes him lol
You're welcome, it was no problem! :)

When Arby's was mentioned earlier, I did laugh. LMAO Charles Lee suits being Horsey sauce, exactly his personality perfectly!

I wish I had some Arby's jokes but I've not been there in years, I think the menu's changed

Consus_E
03-27-2014, 04:05 AM
Abstergo is Mcdonalds. The Assassins are a bunch of random local independent restaurants from around the world.

Nothing is healthy everything is fried...
We work in the stomach to preserve the fat.

roostersrule2
03-27-2014, 04:57 AM
The Kenways are a dinner box, except Connors burger was spat on.

Ezio is the Grand Angus burger, as he is grand.

Altair is fries, as he is so cold.

Edward is a happy meal, he likes the toys.

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 04:58 AM
You're welcome, it was no problem! :)

When Arby's was mentioned earlier, I did laugh. LMAO Charles Lee suits being Horsey sauce, exactly his personality perfectly!

I wish I had some Arby's jokes but I've not been there in years, I think the menu's changed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vxQqdFOeoM

I-Like-Pie45
04-04-2014, 05:02 AM
I hate to be a thread bumper, but I took the initiative with some of my buds to try Arby's one day and see if I could come up with a suitable AC counterpart to Arby's

We got two regular roast beefs, one fancy "angus" sandwich, a whole bunch of curly fries, and the chicken strips.

The regular roast beefs were meh, just average fast food staple junk, but upon saving one for a few days and heating it up later, it tasted surprisingly well for fast food that had been rotting in the fridge for a couple of days.

The fancy angus sandwich is basically like other angus items at other fast food places - overhyped junk so the company can lure in your money with claims of fanciness

The curly fries are fries. Fries are always awesome no matter what.

The chicken strips were surprisingly good. Maybe it was just a lucky occasion, but I found them to be better than the roast beef sandwiches.

I decided that this experience basically was AC3 in a nutshell.

So basically, the angus sandwich represents the marketing campaign which promised us great things but only half-delivered on those promises. The roast beef sandwiches were basically the initial impressions of stuff like freeroam - a big meh, but upon further examination later things revealed that they were better than previously thought.

Fries are basically combat - the only thing you knew was awesome at the start

And of course the storyline was the chicken strips because as the chicken strips were the best part of this experience, the overall story was the best part of AC3 and probably the only reason I even finished the game - modern day ending and Hutchinson's bizarre creative decisions notwithstanding

Aphex_Tim
04-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Mary Read is like a happy meal. Looks a little cringe worthy at first, but turns out to be quite tasty and full of surprises!

Jexx21
05-06-2014, 07:37 AM
I like arby's
like I consider it one of my favorite fast food places

those places being Wendy's, Taco Bell, Popeye's, and Arby's
oh and Subway too. and Chipotle.

pacmanate
05-06-2014, 08:39 AM
The Kenways are a dinner box, except Connors burger was spat on.

Oh my god hahahaha!

Locopells
05-06-2014, 11:14 AM
I knew I shouldn't have asked...

Markaccus
05-06-2014, 11:47 AM
What's Arby's?

ze_topazio
05-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Desmond is the ice in the Coca Cola when it's winter, it's just there to fill up the space.

Sushiglutton
05-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Desmond is the ice in the Coca Cola when it's winter, it's just there to fill up the space.

Isn't the ice what they make their money on?

I-Like-Pie45
05-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Everything ties into each other

The burger is just enough to leave you appetized, but not full. That's what the fries are for.

The fries fill you up but they leave you thirsty as well. That's where teh soda comes in.

The soda is refreshing but it could colder... that's where the ice comes in.

But the ice makes you feel empty and watered down... that's where the burger comes in.

It's all contrived really.

ze_topazio
05-06-2014, 07:29 PM
Isn't the ice what they make their money on?

The ice fills half of the cup, you need to ask for no ice to actually get the amount of Coke you paid for.

I-Like-Pie45
05-07-2014, 12:27 AM
ze_topazio, I demand a video of you eating all the ice in your cup

ze_topazio
05-07-2014, 12:49 AM
I have sensible teeth.

cawatrooper9
05-07-2014, 02:39 AM
Haytham s the McRib. Not everybody likes him, but those who do want to see him back!

I-Like-Pie45
05-07-2014, 05:00 AM
I like Haytham but I don't want to see him back.

His story is conclusively finished via both the games and expanded universe media. Giving Haytham another appearance would only be a waste of a slot that could be given to any other Assassin/Templar who hasn't had their stories fully filled out yet: Connor, Aveline, Random Initiates-exclusive person #49384102, Baba Ji, Patrice Desilets, etc.

frankyd84
04-22-2015, 03:10 AM
http://drpm.me/dpN1.jpg

Nuff said.

micksith
04-22-2015, 03:25 AM
The Assassins are becoming 'The Big Mac' - Once the very essence of the franchise - Now a shadow of the former Quality & content .

wvstolzing
04-22-2015, 10:55 AM
Talk about a necro-bump....

I haven't been to a McDonald's in 15 years, but let me try....

The new Chronicles games are like Happy Meal Toys!

X_xWolverinEx_X
04-22-2015, 11:04 AM
connor is like a small fries hehehe

ACZanius
04-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Jaysus, what a pointless stupid thread. :cool:

X_xWolverinEx_X
04-22-2015, 11:18 AM
pointless and stupid just like you

ACZanius
04-22-2015, 11:29 AM
lol @ you, this thread is self evidently stupid and mindless, i never called anyone stupid unlike you, come at me brah :cool:

Mr_Shade
04-22-2015, 11:31 AM
And lock...