PDA

View Full Version : Soft launch app > Full release app migration?

Nytmair
03-26-2014, 06:18 PM
I live in the US, and used the Canadian app store to download Trials Fronteir and give it a try.
I was just curious, will I have to download the full release and start over from scratch, or will my soft launch app update into the full version with all my progress?

Thanks for any answers :)

REDL1NKup
03-26-2014, 07:06 PM
I live in the US, and used the Canadian app store to download Trials Fronteir and give it a try.
I was just curious, will I have to download the full release and start over from scratch, or will my soft launch app update into the full version with all my progress?

Thanks for any answers :)

I have been wondering the same thing. If i have to start over i will cry. (manly cry but still cry)

xitooner
03-26-2014, 08:54 PM
I have been wondering the same thing. If i have to start over i will cry. (manly cry but still cry)

Me too (not even sure I can keep it manly; I do have some time investment getting to level 40). :rolleyes: If I am losing anything in the process, I would like to know.

eflixxx
03-26-2014, 09:54 PM
i messed up and had to make a second canadian account to install the update. i was scared i had to start from scratch too, but i got prompted to use my old gamesave once i logged into the uplay account ingame. im sure we can do the same for the full release.

REDL1NKup
03-27-2014, 12:23 AM
i messed up and had to make a second canadian account to install the update. i was scared i had to start from scratch too, but i got prompted to use my old gamesave once i logged into the uplay account ingame. im sure we can do the same for the full release.

I feel better now. Thanks for being the trial run on recovery of data.

Nytmair
03-27-2014, 02:00 PM

Ah good info! Having it all saved within uplay and not just in the app should keep all progress then.. phew!