PDA

View Full Version : Please help new to AC

bogs123456
03-26-2014, 04:25 PM
Love the game but no matter what I try I cannot access the fleet in the captains cabin. The best I can determine is I have to be connected
to uplay which I am. Every time I capture a ship there are 2 options repair my ship or add to fleet. Only repair my ship seems to
work. What am I doing wrong.
I know its a noob question but any direction help would be appreciated
Thanks

rcole_sooner
03-26-2014, 04:34 PM
You need to buy a dock maybe?

You have to buy a dock to add a captured ship to your fleet.

Scystab
03-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Strange. If you have the "add to fleet" option, you should be far enough with the game progression.
So, when you enter the captain's cabin, you don't get any hint what to press when yuo get near the centre table? Or the hint appears but there is just no effect?

bogs123456
03-26-2014, 11:25 PM
Strange. If you have the "add to fleet" option, you should be far enough with the game progression.
So, when you enter the captain's cabin, you don't get any hint what to press when yuo get near the centre table? Or the hint appears but there is just no effect?
no the fleet should show up on the table I know. Much like the ship upgrades or the captains outfits but it doesn't show. Strange yes maybe I need to put in a ticket with tech support.
If i do have to buy a dock where do i buy it??

Thanks for the input guys appreciated

rcole_sooner
03-27-2014, 04:12 AM
You buy the dock in the fleet game.

It is just the flat map laying on the table between the outfits thing and ship upgrade model.

It sounds like the fleet game is there based of of your "repair ship" or "add to fleet" comments above.

If "add to fleet" is not working, most likely you need to buy a dock.

Look at the interface ... somewhere it will say "press such and such button to buy a dock" and give a cost.

bogs123456
03-27-2014, 05:50 PM
Thank you much rcole_sooner. I will be trying this today. I don't know how I missed it but that makes sense

bogs123456
03-30-2014, 08:20 PM
Thank you much rcole_sooner. I will be trying this today. I don't know how I missed it but that makes sense
I have been having lots of trouble still with this but it could be just an io problem. The up and down arrows to select add the ship are bust. I will try again to see if that is the problem. But I still don't have a basic fleet as the emanual says. I will try again and ask you all for more help if needed thanks much.