PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Comet Leaked Documents

jagman48
03-26-2014, 03:02 PM
While looking up Unity and Comet came across this

http://www.n3rdabl3.co.uk/2014/03/exclusive-leaked-image-reveals-details-assassins-creed-comet/

What do you think? Its a unconfirmed but I can believe it. Will be interesting to see how Adéwalé son plays if he is the main character.

Farlander1991
03-26-2014, 03:10 PM
A photo of a supposedly unreleased (probably because 'private' or something, though I'm not sure if these forums have this capability, but we're not mods) press release that's got 2 pages and 15 posts already? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake.

Avantiic
03-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Screenshot of a Post from 28.3.14 all ready with a few sides of replys...

Locopells
03-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Cool! This close to the supposed official press release, it's more then possible. Plus it makes a lot of sense, you could tie up a lot of storylines with this.

That said though, it'd be esy enough to fake so, who knows?!

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 03:12 PM
We'll have to ask Mr.Shade about this since that's his post. :)

rprkjj
03-26-2014, 03:36 PM
Called it. Also, I'm glad I'll be able to play this on my PS4. It actually makes me more excited.

dxsxhxcx
03-26-2014, 03:46 PM
and I thought we were done with naive people after Connor... :p

Farlander, in the picture Mr. Shade has the same post count his profile here on this forum has and like you said, the possibility of the moderators have a private forum section to talk about such things is possible, what could explain the pages and the number of posts in that thread.. I'm not saying this means this is legit but IMO worth the discussion, especially because we don't have nothing better to do around here... lol

Farlander1991
03-26-2014, 03:50 PM
and I thought we were done with naive people after Connor... :p

Farlander, in the picture Mr. Shade has the same post count his profile here on this forum has and like you said, the possibility of the moderators have a private forum section to talk about such things is possible, what could explain the pages and the number of posts in that thread.. I'm not saying this means this is legit but IMO worth the discussion, especially because we don't have nothing better to do around here... lol

I don't know how things work at Ubisoft and amongst forum managers, but in my experience corporate e-mail chain is a much better and faster way to discuss a number of things, including press releases.

Also, I think the post count just means that the pic for the fake was taken between now and the last time Mr_Shade has posted :p :D Even though this forum must have private sections.

misterB2001
03-26-2014, 03:52 PM
Part of it has been copied and pasted from the Black Flag press release. Specifically the part where it lists all consoles apart from the XB1, but then says ' and all other next gen consoles'

Mr.GoodKall
03-26-2014, 03:55 PM
I really don't believe that comet has anything to do with connor. I loved connor but I don't think it will be. I still think its a naval game

itsamea-mario
03-26-2014, 04:02 PM
lol

VoXngola
03-26-2014, 04:06 PM
This is so fake it hurts.

Tons of grammatical errors and many things mentioned don't make sense. First off, Mr_Shade never made a post like this and it somehow already has 2 pages of discussion. Secondly, I know Jade is a known person, but why would you mention her? Also, the Xbox One isn't listed. Just like misterB2001 said it's obviously a copy past of the Black Flag press release.

And the funniest thing about it is this:

Collector's Editions of Assassin's Creed Comet will be available in the EMEA region. More details will be unveiled by the end of March.

I don't know about you guys but I'm certain that the 28th of March surely IS "by the end of March". It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

ACfan443
03-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Having trouble loading the page, anyone mind screencapping?

LatinaC09
03-26-2014, 04:08 PM
Ok so I just got on here and the page has been taken down. What exactly did it say???

dxsxhxcx
03-26-2014, 04:14 PM
Ok so I just got on here and the page has been taken down. What exactly did it say???

the page works fine for me but here it is anyway...

http://www.n3rdabl3.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Assassins-Creed-Comet-Leak-2.jpg

This is so fake it hurts.

Tons of grammatical errors and many things mentioned don't make sense. First off, Mr_Shade never made a post like this and it somehow already has 2 pages of discussion. Secondly, I know Jade is a known person, but why would you mention her? Also, the Xbox One isn't listed. Just like misterB2001 said it's obviously a copy past of the Black Flag press release.

it could be a work in progress since the setting isn't mentioned as well but the mention of Connor and the kind of relationship between the two that the text seems to imply lead me to believe that if legit, it could take place in the USA again (what makes me sad... :()

itsamea-mario
03-26-2014, 04:15 PM

Yes
taken down

JustPlainQuirky
03-26-2014, 04:18 PM
Either a fake leak or a controlled leak.

Imma say fake due to how easy it is to replicate.

Anyway we'll know within a few days if it's fake, which it most certainly is likely.

LatinaC09
03-26-2014, 04:43 PM
Ok the page wasn't taken down...just the PC I'm on being a ******...anyways, thanks for posting the pic! I hope collector's editions of this game (if this press release is real) won't just be released in EMEA....I'd be pretty salty.

ze_topazio
03-26-2014, 04:44 PM
Comet, what a terrible official subtitle, anyway, I wonder if this takes place in Murica or Haiti or both.

Provided this is true of course.

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Dammit, Shade, you had one job..

(psst, do I HAVE to add a smiley now?)

Farlander1991
03-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Dammit, Shade, you had one job..

(psst, do I HAVE to add a smiley now?)

Yes.

Just in case.

:p

That one was to confuse you.

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Yes.

Just in case.

:p

That one was to confuse you.
You are a master, oh my god

Radman500
03-26-2014, 04:55 PM
so Eseosa is the main character in Comet

and Arno is the main character in Unity

which game do you think will be the more ambitious between the two Unity or Comet?

LatinaC09
03-26-2014, 04:57 PM
It's hard to say at this point since we really don't know too much about Unity and we don't really know if Comet is actually legit (I'm assuming it is but you never know).

jayjay275
03-26-2014, 04:59 PM
Comet is a horrible name in my opinion..

Assassin_M
The "look to the stars" comment was proven to be nothing by Darby on twitter...move along

frodrigues55
Everything look/sounds so fake. Why would anyone take a picture of the forums instead of a proper printscreen with the adress and all other relevant information, lol.

Reptilis91
03-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Guys, it's a fake, a badly done fake.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 05:00 PM
Another 'leak' already... this is too much in one month... I'd say fake unless that yoyonoa guy leaked it lol

Where are you, Shade? :p

erdt_
03-26-2014, 05:04 PM
Comet is supposed to be a last-gen title. The author of this fake forgot to remove PlayStation 4 from the copy-pasted press release of AC4.

/thread

frodrigues55
03-26-2014, 05:06 PM
Comet is supposed to be a last-gen title. The author of this fake forgot to remove PlayStation 4 from the copy-pasted press release of AC4.

/thread

The author of this leak is saying it's a cross gen tittle, though. It's a possiblity, Comet was not confirmed by Ubisoft yet and the rumors say it will come out for the old gen, but that's it.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 05:07 PM
Where are you, Shade? :p

I'm here..

But I'm not commenting on every single thing you guys find..

Ubisoft does not comment on rumours or speculation

Common sense and the community will prevail - however - I did not post that.. ;) [so there's your answer really]

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 05:11 PM
Through careful analysis of this fake, we can come to a solid deduction of who made it...we'll laugh at them afterwards...

Reptilis91
03-26-2014, 05:12 PM
Xbox One isn't even mentioned... what a bad fake! The guy was in a hurry? :D

Radman500
03-26-2014, 05:12 PM
the pirate game with the Englishman Shay sounds more reasonable then the Eseosa

LatinaC09
03-26-2014, 05:14 PM
Lol why would someone go through all that trouble to type that up and take a crappy picture? Some people have no lives I guess.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 05:15 PM
Through careful analysis of this fake, we can come to a solid deduction of who made it...we'll laugh at them afterwards...

I'm sure our legal team will be VERY interested ;)

Please PM me..

Reptilis91
03-26-2014, 05:17 PM
Yep, I am pretty sure the Englishman story in 1758 with the Halley comet is real.

That picture is just a fake. ;)

Radman500
03-26-2014, 05:18 PM
yeah im taking the Englishman Shay and Adowale and Hailey's comet over the Eseosa leak

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 05:20 PM
I'm here..

But I'm not commenting on every single thing you guys find..

Common sense and the community will prevail ;)

Ubisoft does not comment on rumours or speculation - so this is nothing different.

Indeed. I only asked because it looked like your post due to what looked like your 'poster information' on the left side on the picture

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 05:21 PM
From the picture, that person seems to have seen a lot of the fake leaks we'v been getting, evident by the angle and deciding to rather photo it instead capturing it. He/she seemingly thinks this is a more convincing method for leaks but through that we can deduce that the person did not expect this to live long, he/she just did it to generate brief chatter...

looking at "Ubisoft looks to the stars" comment, we can deduce multiple things. that person frequented the forums in the last 3 months and, backed by our earlier deduction, did not expect this to last long. we can also put the possibility forth that they're a twitter user.

There's a lamp in the reflection of the screen. it doesn't tell much, but it could refer to the time of day this was taken at but since we can't even see the time in the photo, this wont do any good...

Radman500
03-26-2014, 05:23 PM
neogaf has been pretty much 99.99999999999 percent consistent of their leaks...so im going with Shay leak as true

Wolfmeister1010
03-26-2014, 05:24 PM
Well this was akward lol. I tried to act all badass and cool in the thread I made but it turns out it is probably fake.

ze_topazio
03-26-2014, 05:28 PM
I bet Patrice did this, that bastardo.

Kirokill
03-26-2014, 05:29 PM
From the picture, that person seems to have seen a lot of the fake leaks we'v been getting, evident by the angle and deciding to rather photo it instead capturing it. He/she seemingly thinks this is a more convincing method for leaks but through that we can deduce that the person did not expect this to live long, he/she just did it to generate brief chatter...

This was exactly why I was thinking he took a phone pic.
The rest of what you said was detective work.

itsamea-mario
03-26-2014, 05:30 PM

Laugh at them?

Sushiglutton
03-26-2014, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 05:38 PM
further deduction, the Connor point. if that person made this to drive Connor fangirls crazy, they'd have made Connor to be the protagonist, but they made Eseosa as the protagonist, so to a point, I think that that person wanted this to be at least a bit reasonable and he/she did not want to ruffle the Connor fangirls...

This would also suggest a frequenter of AC Initiates..

The slight grammatical error would suggest a non-native speaker, since if someone is planning to do this, they;d have to go over what they typed more than a few times to make it convincing enough to generate chatter. so judging by this, i'd deduce that the person was convinced that his/her grammar and slight cases of misspelling were correct, not out of oversight, but because they're a non-native english speaker..

xryanx28
03-26-2014, 05:43 PM
further deduction, the Connor point. if that person made this to drive Connor fangirls crazy, they'd have made Connor to be the protagonist, but they made Eseosa as the protagonist, so to a point, I think that that person wanted this to be at least a bit reasonable and he/she did not want to ruffle the Connor fangirls...

This would also suggest a frequenter of AC Initiates..

The slight grammatical error would suggest a non-native speaker, since if someone is planning to do this, they;d have to go over what they typed more than a few times to make it convincing enough to generate chatter. so judging by this, i'd deduce that the person was convinced that his/her grammar and slight cases of spelling were correct, not out of oversight, but because they're a non-native english speaker..

are you trying to say that you made it or wut

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 05:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44

My thoughts exactly.

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 05:49 PM
are you trying to say that you made it or wut
Like i'm the only AC initiates user and non-english speaker here -_-

besides, if it WAS me who did it, i'd stay the hell away from deducing who did it

xryanx28
03-26-2014, 05:55 PM

besides, if it WAS me who did it, i'd stay the hell away from deducing who did it

thats the plot to every spy movie ever made. hidden in plan site. but anyways i was just kidding. the fact that the picture has pages of comments tells me its fake

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 05:58 PM
thats the plot to every spy movie ever made. hidden in plan site. but anyways i was just kidding. the fact that the picture has pages of comments tells me its fake
it's fine, I was just sayin'

Shade just confirmed it's fake

Wolfmeister1010
03-26-2014, 06:00 PM
it's fine, I was just sayin'

Shade just confirmed it's fake
No he didn't. He just said that he didn't post that post, and refuses to comment on the legitimacy.

rprkjj
03-26-2014, 06:38 PM

Please just tell us. I legitimately want to know now.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 06:45 PM
No he didn't. He just said that he didn't post that post, and refuses to comment on the legitimacy.

If I didn't post it - when it was supposed to be me.. surely that means everything about it should be really doubted..?

Unless you want to be hyped over a every fake...

I'm not going to start posting 'this is fake' to everything people make up - since common sense needs to play a part.. and should I miss one - some will think 'it must be true!' due to it.

Ubisoft does not comment on rumour and speculation - and it will remain that way - though when people try to discredit my professionalism on the Forums - I will correct it.

Wolfmeister1010
03-26-2014, 07:50 PM
If I didn't post it - when it was supposed to be me.. surely that means everything about it should be really doubted..?

Unless you want to be hyped over a every fake...

I'm not going to start posting 'this is fake' to everything people make up - since common sense needs to play a part.. and should I miss one - some will think 'it must be true!' due to it.

Ubisoft does not comment on rumour and speculation - and it will remain that way - though when people try to discredit my professionalism on the Forums - I will correct it.

I apologize if you think that any part of my post came across as rude or anything, I did not mean it that way. I didn't really mean it ANY way to be honest. It was just a statement about the facts.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 07:53 PM
I apologize if you think that any part of my post came across as rude or anything, I did not mean it that way. I didn't really mean it ANY way to be honest. It was just a statement about the facts.

No offence taken.

Just want people to be clear about what I said - and the implications - since it appears many are trying to create hype over untruthful things - no matter what - so good to correct the ones I can - just lucky they picked my account to 'post' it on ;)

Why would someone post using my account as a basis - unless to add some 'official' nature to the 'leak' - meaning everyone should doubt it…

I expect to see more of these, with Gabe etc posting - so watch out people ;)

oliacr
03-26-2014, 07:55 PM
Mr Shade wrote that? :D noothing- ... :D forgive my ignorance

Wolfmeister1010
03-26-2014, 08:04 PM
I actually quite hope that it is not true. Although the idea of Connor being a major character, even mentioned in the "official" press release" is tempting, but we have already been in Haiti, already been in America, in New York. It would be stupid for Ubi to go back there. I would much rather see Connor make a smaller cameo in Next gen exclusive Unity, than have him be a major character in a crappy game.

BTW anybody else notice that Unity will be the AC game with most development put into it in a long time? 4 years by release!

UbiGabe
03-26-2014, 08:26 PM
MUNSDAY MARPRIL 35, 2014 - Ubisoft Poughkeepsie is pleased to announce Assassin's Creed XXVII: Jellyfish. Step into the poisonous tentacles of the most ruthless contract killers of the sea in the ceaseless, hidden battle between vertebrates and invertebrates!

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 08:27 PM
OMG - Leaks!!!

;)

Sushiglutton
03-26-2014, 08:33 PM
MUNSDAY MARPRIL 35, 2014 - Ubisoft Poughkeepsie is pleased to announce Assassin's Creed XXVII: Jellyfish. Step into the poisonous tentacles of the most ruthless contract killers of the sea in the ceaseless, hidden battle between vertebrates and invertebrates!

Interesting, Connor is a vertebrate so he must be in it... Would explain why they tested underwater swimming in AC4, just as naval was introduced in AC3

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 08:35 PM
Interesting, Connor is a vertebrate so he must be in it... Would explain why they tested underwater swimming in AC4, just as naval was introduced in AC3

don't forget we already saw the jelly fish too..

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 08:35 PM

There you go, now THAT I can believe lol :rolleyes:

Sushiglutton
03-26-2014, 08:39 PM
don't forget we already saw the jelly fish too..

Very true, someone should send this to Kotaku and get famous!

AidenPixxel
03-26-2014, 08:39 PM

Main theme of the game has also been leaked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP5fBKo9998

Mr_Shade
03-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Very true, someone should send this to Kotaku and get famous!

already done :P

Perk89
03-26-2014, 08:42 PM
The Eseosa plot sounds pretty good. Would like to see that.

Calvarok
03-26-2014, 08:43 PM
Yeah, no. Someone read that ac initiates post and made a press release based on that.

GunnerGalactico
03-26-2014, 08:47 PM
The Eseosa plot sounds pretty good. Would like to see that.

Would definitely like to see that too :p

Radman500
03-26-2014, 08:48 PM
why do you guys think its going to be the Eseosa plot....i think its going to be the Englishman Shay

GunnerGalactico
03-26-2014, 08:55 PM
why do you guys think its going to be the Eseosa plot....i think its going to be the Englishman Shay

Only agreed it was a good idea, not saying that it is going to be the plot.

lothario-da-be
03-26-2014, 08:58 PM
LOL after all those rumors you guys still get hyped for a newone? Even I as a Connor fan didn't got any excitement for this.

Sabastian_AC
03-26-2014, 09:09 PM
The mention of Connor should have set off everyone's This-is-fake alarm bells pretty quickly. Are we forgetting Darby's comments (http://kotaku.com/assassins-creeds-connor-who-was-the-worst-is-done-f-1459894621)?

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 09:16 PM
Darby's comments (http://kotaku.com/assassins-creeds-connor-who-was-the-worst-is-done-f-1459894621)?
What a stupid article...

lothario-da-be
03-26-2014, 09:17 PM
The mention of Connor should have set off everyone's This-is-fake alarm bells pretty quickly. Are we forgetting Darby's comments (http://kotaku.com/assassins-creeds-connor-who-was-the-worst-is-done-f-1459894621)?
LOL the writer is an moron.
And about Darby's comment. He never said he can't appear as a side character. + Darby is a know troller.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 09:18 PM

He has a record of trolling comments, not to mention he never really gives a straight answer to anyone asking a Connor question; he has made statements like 'I would love another Connor story,' 'plans change quickly, so who knows,' 'if we do get the demand for a sequel, then we'll make one eventually,' etc. I can get a list of just about everything he's said, but basically he can't answer yes or no. That's why we can't [and will not] give up :)

Als, just an FYI; Darby has deleted his account on Reddit... maybe he got tired of people asking him the same topic question every five minutes? lol

GunnerGalactico
03-26-2014, 09:26 PM
Darby's comments (http://kotaku.com/assassins-creeds-connor-who-was-the-worst-is-done-f-1459894621)?

That is a dumb article. :mad:

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 09:31 PM
I just dislike Darby for making those comments, it was unnecessary. You'd never say something like that if it was another well known much loved character like e.g Spiderman.."IDK we want Marval fans to carry on were we left off.. because Stan Lee just can't be ****ed to write anymore about his story.." You know how ridiculous, lazy and unprofessional that sounds.. it translates to what Darby said, it was ****ing annoying and still is ****ing annoying that Darby wrote that ****!

Kotaku. are no better they're ****ing idiots.

Sorry for all the curse words but that article and what Darby said gets me annoyed! ****ing ********, For Real! :mad:

Radman500
03-26-2014, 09:33 PM
guys I still think its the Shay rumour..its origins is neogaf, and their pretty consistent on their leaks turning out to be full true

pacmanate
03-26-2014, 09:33 PM
I just dislike Darby for making those comments, it was unnecessary. You'd never say something like that if it was another well known much loved character like e.g Spiderman.."IDK we want Marval fans to carry on were we left off.. because Stan Lee just can't be ****ed to write anymore about his story.." You know how ridiculous, lazy and unprofessional that sounds.. it translates to what Darby said, it was ****ing annoying and still is ****ing annoying that Darby wrote that ****!

Sorry for all the curse words but that article and what Darby said gets me annoyed! ****ing ********, For Real! :mad:

lool

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 09:40 PM

Lol I know how you feel, but you're scaring me, calm down, mmk? (Your anger is reminding me of Connor's anger for some reason) XD

But yeah, I made a response to this in a previous thread I had that pretty much sums it up:

To be honest, I found this to be a little offensive: you’re basically telling the fans to continue the story themselves (fanfiction, really?) If that was the case, we would all have our own companies and be making them ourselves, but for a company to tell us that, then why are you in business? Unfortunately in this world, if you stop or don’t give fans or customers what they want/need, you are not going to last long. If you need help creating a new story for Connor to appear in, have a contest or something where whoever submits the best story for them to use for Connor will be used for a Connor sequel. But like I said, that statement is ambiguous.

Then he said something about don’t rely on us and make your own stories. Really? Isn’t that why the fans are paying for your products, to see stories properly and professional done? Need I say that you also mentioned “bringing closure is the top priority?”

Farlander1991
03-26-2014, 09:46 PM

For ****'s sake, people.

I love Connor as a character, but this reaction to an absolutely valid statement is ridiculous. A writer is saying, 'hey, we want to try a bunch of different things out and tell lots of different stories in different environments, and while we appreciate the reception, right now we're not planning to do anything with the character but encourage any related to him fan activity', and you're getting angry and freaking out and feeling insulted? Wtf?!

GunnerGalactico
03-26-2014, 09:47 PM
Lol I know how you feel, but you're scaring me, calm down, mmk? (Your anger is reminding me of Connor's anger for some reason) XD

But yeah, I made a response to this in a previous thread I had that pretty much sums it up:

To be honest, I found this to be a little offensive: you’re basically telling the fans to continue the story themselves (fanfiction, really?) If that was the case, we would all have our own companies and be making them ourselves, but for a company to tell us that, then why are you in business? Unfortunately in this world, if you stop or don’t give fans or customers what they want/need, you are not going to last long. If you need help creating a new story for Connor to appear in, have a contest or something where whoever submits the best story for them to use for Connor will be used for a Connor sequel. But like I said, that statement is ambiguous.

Then he said something about don’t rely on us and make your own stories. Really? Isn’t that why the fans are paying for your products, to see stories properly and professional done? Need I say that you also mentioned “bringing closure is the top priority?”

I agree, after reading that article. I almost burst a blood vessel. All the other Assassins had their stories completed and chapters closed- except Connor. And he expects us to read Fanfictions and use our imaginations to complete Connor's story. That is F**** ridiculous :mad:

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 09:51 PM
Sorry to scare you, that wasn't my intention. :(

I just had to let out that anger, because I always felt that way about that statement, naturally I'm a calm person but there are a few things that really get to me. Aww thanks that you said my anger reminds you of Connor's anger, I take that as a compliment. Well we have shared the struggles since our people still live with the history and the effects of it till today.

Agreed!! This would have been my response if I was calm - when I wrote my previous post.

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 09:55 PM

For ****'s sake, people.

I love Connor as a character, but this reaction to an absolutely valid statement is ridiculous. A writer is saying, 'hey, we want to try a bunch of different things out and tell lots of different stories in different environments, and while we appreciate the reception, right now we're not planning to do anything with the character but encourage any related to him fan activity', and you're getting angry and freaking out and feeling insulted? Wtf?!
I care so much because he's a Native character and oftern more than most we are always given the short straw of representation in Games, Films etc..

I agree, after reading that article. I almost burst a blood vessel. All the other Assassins had their stories completed and chapters closed- except Connor. And he expects us to read Fanfictions and use our imaginations to complete Connor's story. That is F**** ridiculous :mad:
Pretty much how I felt.. Agreed!

silvermercy
03-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Guiz hey guyzzz calm down! lol

It's just a stupid article, don't let it get to you. It used to have the same effect on me, but now I just laugh at articles like this. ;)

TheHumanTowel
03-26-2014, 09:56 PM
I'm literally angry with rage.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 10:00 PM

It's just a stupid article, don't let it get to you. It used to have the same effect on me, but now I just laugh at articles like this. ;)

I know, I'm not outrageously upset or anything, just found that comment to be 'unprofessional, offense and unfair' and that article was just adding insult to injury >_>;;

Farlander1991
03-26-2014, 10:01 PM
I care so much because he's a Native character and oftern more than most we are always given the short straw of representation in Games, Films etc..

That doesn't excuse the kind of attitude Connor fans are showing, which is that of entitlement. Nobody's insulting anybody, they decided to go with a creative decision to spread focus on more people rather than go totally in-depth with certain personalities (which is THEIR choice as the creators and their total right), and you're acting outright disrespectful.

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 10:06 PM

I know, I'm calm now.. it's just that what was said was a prime example of Native characters given the short straw of under-representation in the media.

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 10:23 PM
That doesn't excuse the kind of attitude Connor fans are showing, which is that of entitlement. Nobody's insulting anybody, they decided to go with a creative decision to spread focus on more people rather than go totally in-depth with certain personalities (which is THEIR choice as the creators and their total right), and you're acting outright disrespectful.
They were insulting an entire fan base (the article was).. like Humble pasted that comment from someone else is totally relevant here.

I was talking from my perspective if you understood how it feels to be under-represented by the media as a Native you'd understand my frustration, Connor was the first one to break the mould set by the media. The media films especially would only show stereotypical types of Natives inaccurate. Let me say I am so GRATEFUL (more than anything) for a character like Connor who represented our people with dignity and respect. All I would like to see is where his story continues, I can wait many years - time doesn't matter - I'm patient. I just would like to see Connor's character been given the justice he deserves.
If you had taken the time to understand how I felt, it would have meant a lot.

I have respect for Ubisoft for bringing Connor into the AC franchise.

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 10:25 PM
As a self proclaimed catalyst in these forums I must interfere, since the voices of reason are being ignored or lost among the voices of over reaction..

Darby didn't disrespect anything nor anyone, he even explained what he said and it's really not unprofessional nor disrespectful in the slightest...

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 10:27 PM
They were insulting an entire fan base.. like Humble pasted that comment from someone else is totally relevant here.

I was talking from my perspective if you understood how it feels to be under-represented by the media as a Native you'd understand my frustration, Connor was the first one to break the mould set by the media. The media films especially would only show stereotypical types of Natives inaccurate. Let me say I am so GRATEFUL (more than anything) for a character like Connor who represented our people with dignity and respect. All I would like to see is where his story continues, I can wait many years - time doesn't matter - I'm patient. I just would like to see Connor's character been given the justice he deserves.

I have respect for Ubisoft for bringing Connor into the AC franchise.
I should also respect Ubisoft for giving a good representation of Arabs and middle easterners in Altair......oh...wait....he was still a Terrorist killing people...except he had no beard....at least at first

Calm down, adventurewomen, Natives aren't the only one suffering from this...

ze_topazio
03-26-2014, 10:31 PM
Black people have it worse, black characters appear quite often in games but they are always gangstas and criminals, Italian characters are not that common, but when they appear, they are always members of the Mafia, and then there's Portuguese characters, they are always portrayed as... as... actually I never heard of any. :cool:

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 10:33 PM
I should also respect Ubisoft for giving a good representation of Arabs and middle easterners in Altair......oh...wait....he was still a Terrorist killing people...except he had no beard....at least at first

Calm down, adventurewomen, Natives aren't the only one suffering from this...

Just had to lol at this..

But yeah, she'll be fine, it's just that article [and others like it] ignited an anger that we've all come to possess to some extent I suppose.

Black people have it worse, black characters appear quite often in games but they are always gangstas and criminals, Italian characters are not that common, but when they appear, they are always members of the Mafia, and then there's Portuguese characters, they are always portrayed as... as... actually I never heard of any. :cool:

Very true.

Radman500
03-26-2014, 10:34 PM
when can we start talking about Arno and stop talking about Connor..

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Just had to lol at this..

But yeah, she'll be fine, it's just that article ignited an anger that we've all come to possess to some extent I suppose.
an article is an opinion, it shouldn't do this to anyone..I mean, okay I thought the article was stupid and terrible reporting, but i wouldn't let it get me to curse at its author, a writer of the games and just everyone like that...we're all grown ups, lets act like it and calm down

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 10:37 PM
This is not about Unity...I don't expect anyone here wants to talk about him..

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/862966-AC-Unity-Sneekpeek-trailer
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/863517-will-Arno-be-another-descendant-of-Desmond
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/862997-Assassin-s-Creed-Unity-Sneak-Peek-Video

Farlander1991
03-26-2014, 10:37 PM
They were insulting an entire fan base..

Except they weren't. You're making an insult out of thin air where there is none.

I understand where you are coming from and I can only be happy for how the character of Connor has resonated with you, but here's what YOU have to understand. Creators don't owe you anything. Except good content (which is largely subjective, but we're not talking about that). They have told the story they wanted to tell, and if they don't feel like they can come up with more stories worth telling (as they do now), or don't have any immediate plans to, then YOU have to respect that decision and not count that as a personal attack.

frodrigues55
03-26-2014, 10:38 PM
OMG AT THIS THREAD!!!

http://replygif.net/i/1393.gif

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 10:39 PM
ICalm down, adventurewomen, Natives aren't the only one suffering from this...
Don't worry I'm calm, I honestly fine. :)

Black people have it worse, black characters appear quite often in games but they are always gangstas and criminals,
I'm also part African American, so I can relate to that frustration.

All ethnicities have stereotypes..

But yeah, she'll be fine, it's just that article [and others like it] ignited an anger that we've all come to possess to some extent I suppose
I'm fine, I'm 100% calm now I promise.

TO_M
03-26-2014, 10:40 PM
If it's any consolation, if they never decide to use Connor again it will be most likely due to him being a huge monotone bore, which he would be regardless of his race.

Will_Lucky
03-26-2014, 10:42 PM
Coming out on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. Get 60 extra minutes if purchased on the Playstation 3 or Playstation 4"

Give me a break. I don't expect to see it on the Wii U either, 2% of revenue isn't worth a port.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 10:44 PM

How about you stop making more than one thread for the same topic? :roll eyes:

OMG AT THIS THREAD!!!

http://replygif.net/i/1393.gif

Lolz~

If it's any consolation, if they never decide to use Connor again it will be most likely due to him being a huge monotone bore, which he would be regardless of his race.

If that was the case, then they would consider hiring a new writer then =/

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Except they weren't. You're making an insult out of thin air where there is none.

I understand where you are coming from and I can only be happy for how the character of Connor has resonated with you, but here's what YOU have to understand. Creators don't owe you anything. Except good content (which is largely subjective, but we're not talking about that). They have told the story they wanted to tell, and if they don't feel like they can come up with more stories worth telling (as they do now), or don't have any immediate plans to, then YOU have to respect that decision and not count that as a personal attack.
Out of Respect, I'm going to walk away from this.. I feel like I've talked about this subject enough, don;t want to justify this any further..

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 10:48 PM
Coming out on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii U. Get 60 extra minutes if purchased on the Playstation 3 or Playstation 4"

Give me a break. I don't expect to see it on the Wii U either, 2% of revenue isn't worth a port.

Tell me about it; even I could be have written a better leak than that, and I hate writing anyway :p I believe it was just a copy and paste from the Black Flag PR anyway.

Sabastian_AC
03-26-2014, 11:24 PM

This. I get that Connor has a very (very) vocal fanbase on these forums, but outside of the cozy confines of these boards, Connor wasn't exactly a hit.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 11:27 PM
This. I get that Connor has a very (very) vocal fanbase on these forums, but outside of the cozy confines of these boards, Connor wasn't exactly a hit.

He can grew up; he can't stay [insert hated characteristic about Connor] forever when he matures as I'm sure he's learned at the end :)

And I guess they're still attached to Ezio-personality-type character, and yes I wasn't used to him, but I had an open mind and accepted him afterwards. And I hope they don't expect all video game character to be an Ezio; it'll get boring after a while [not to mention three games worth of it lol]

AND he was written that way anyway, so it's not the character's fault. If all else, they can get a different writer or whatever as long they don't change his overall personality.

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Casual gamers don't understand Connor tbh.

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 11:32 PM
No, that's not how you retort >_<

you show him the award that Connor won

adventurewomen
03-26-2014, 11:35 PM

*sighs* :(

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 11:36 PM

I can somewhat agree with this.

You mean would've won. He's so awesome about it <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcUwhFYEqro

I-Like-Pie45
03-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Personally I think we should be done with heroes

How about we play the villains for once - like an irredeemable psychopath who does whatever he pleases - murdering a path through Assassin, Templar, innocent, regardless, even his own family? He would essentially be an honest portrait of what all humans are underneath the pretensions and the illusions.
Or how about a game where the villains win and the hero never stood a chance, unable to assassinate a single target?

That's just the way the real world works.

All are human at heart.
Those who dare to be better than human are quickly crushed and made an example of.

TheHumanTowel
03-26-2014, 11:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Assassin_M
03-26-2014, 11:38 PM

no, this one

http://news.sky.com/story/1051509/connor-from-assassins-creed-wins-gaming-gong

you people don't even know which award your favorite character won :|

rprkjj
03-26-2014, 11:50 PM
He can grew up; he can't stay [insert hated characteristic about Connor] forever when he matures as I'm sure he's learned at the end :)

And I guess they're still attached to Ezio-personality-type character, and yes I wasn't used to him, but I had an open mind and accepted him afterwards. And I hope they don't expect all video game character to be an Ezio; it'll get boring after a while [not to mention three games worth of it lol]

AND he was written that way anyway, so it's not the character's fault. If all else, they can get a different writer or whatever as long they don't change his overall personality.

Or they can be neither. Just because Edward was more like Ezio than Connor, doesn't make him an Ezio-type. Each character has nuances. On the surface, Edward seems charming and lively, but he's actually very different than Ezio. Just like how Connor seems boring on the surface to some, when he's complex when you think about his character arc.

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Don't worry I'm calm, I honestly fine. :)

I'm also part African American, so I can relate to that frustration.

All ethnicities have stereotypes..

I'm fine, I'm 100% calm now I promise.

Have you played Infamous Second Son? The 2 main characters in that game are native, but they're pretty much the opposite of most native stereotypes. Although I don't think their tribe is actually real, "Akomish", the game is also fun as hell.

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 12:09 AM
I can somewhat agree with this.

Totally Agreed! I loved Connor speech there. :)

no, this one

What a way to steal our thunder :(

Or they can be neither. Just because Edward was more like Ezio than Connor, doesn't make him an Ezio-type. Each character has nuances. On the surface, Edward seems charming and lively, but he's actually very different than Ezio. Just like how Connor seems boring on the surface to some, when he's complex when you think about his character arc.
Well considering that Edward is Connor's grandfather, they share some characteristics, they look alike and they share almost the same expressions for example KENWAY BLOOD through and through, Ive seen Connor make this expression:

http://i.imgur.com/yPtOxcn.png
^ How awesome is this pic! <3

Radman500
03-27-2014, 12:11 AM
jesus christ connor obsession is getting tiresome

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:12 AM
Totally Agreed! I loved Connor speech there. :)

Well considering that Edward is Connor's grandfather, they share some characteristics, they look alike and they share almost the same expressions for example KENWAY BLOOD through and through, Ive seen Connor make this expression:

http://i.imgur.com/yPtOxcn.png
^ How awesome is this pic! <3

I look to dialogue and character interaction more, but I can see that.

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 12:16 AM

How is that stealing your thunder??? Shouldn't you be happy because the guy won an award????

It's a better retort than "You don't understand Connor" trust me...

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Have you played Infamous Second Son? The 2 main characters in that game are native, but they're pretty much the opposite of most native stereotypes. Although I don't think their tribe is actually real, "Akomish", the game is also fun as hell.
Not yet, I don't currently own a PS4 only have a 360 currently.. I've watched a trailer I would like to play in the future. The main character Delsin does sound interesting, I like the fact he hasn't been stereotyped from what I've seen! I just think that Connor paved the way for more Native game characters to featured more in future games, it's an honour - it's nice that the games industry are representing us more the right way. I'll have to read up more about Delsin to know what tribe he's from, before I can comment on that. The game does look like so much fun, thanks for the recommendation, I appreciate it. :)

I-Like-Pie45
03-27-2014, 12:23 AM
He's not from a real tribe, adventurewomen

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:24 AM

I googled it, didn't find anything either.

Not yet, I don't currently own a PS4 only have a 360 currently.. I've watched a trailer I would like to play in the future. The main character Delsin does sound interesting, I like the fact he hasn't been stereotyped from what I've seen! I just think that Connor paved the way for more Native game characters to featured more in future games, it's an honour - it's nice that the games industry are representing us more the right way. I'll have to read up more about Delsin to know what tribe he's from, before I can comment on that. The game does look like so much fun, thanks for the recommendation, I appreciate it. :)

I beat it yesterday, immediately started playing again. I really like story, especially because Delsin's relationship with his brother figures heavily into it, and I have a big brother as well.

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 12:25 AM
it's a fictional tribe because they didn't want to offend any real natives..

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 12:29 AM

I googled it, didn't find anything either.

it's a fictional tribe because they didn't want to offend any real natives..
I don't know much about the main character other than his name and that he's Native ( which isn't the case now). My impression that he doesn't seem stereotyped is just my impression of what I saw in a trailer.

TO_M
03-27-2014, 12:29 AM
I've played Infamous Second Son and besides the longhouse at the beginning of the game there aren't a lot of indicators that there are native americans in that game. I actually thought they were just some tribal white people :P Didn't help that the characters have names like Delsin, Reggie and Betty.

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:37 AM
I've played Infamous Second Son and besides the longhouse at the beginning of the game there aren't a lot of indicators that there are native americans in that game. I actually thought they were just some tribal white people :P Didn't help that the characters have names like Delsin, Reggie and Betty.

There aren't any white tribes, at least not in America. All of their skins are darker and all their hair is black. Also Delsin is a native name.

ACfan443
03-27-2014, 12:38 AM

Yeah, they didn't really exhibit any tribal characteristics. Anything remotely indicative of their native heritage was that one short exchange between Delsin and Betty right at the end. (Unless I missed anything before that).

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 12:38 AM
I beat it yesterday, immediately started playing again. I really like story, especially because Delsin's relationship with his brother figures heavily into it, and I have a big brother as well.
Congrats! I like stories like that too, ones that you get immersed in. :)

Thanks for the info :)

-------------

The only accurate representation of our people in games in Connor, which is why he's an important character.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 12:48 AM
no, this one

Oh that I know about lol... I was just talking about the memorable 'speech' he gave if he had won this one in particular

Agreed.

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:52 AM
Oh that I know about lol... I was just talking about the memorable 'speech' he gave if he had won this one in particular

It funny, because he was awarded by virgin media.

Also, that would be more prestigious if you didn't consider who they gave the other awards to.

Assassin_M
03-27-2014, 12:52 AM

The Virgin media awards actually has more substance in an argument since it's user-voted. VGA awards are not...

Also, that would be more prestigious if you didn't consider who they gave the other awards to.

it's user voted, that's irrelevant...

rprkjj
03-27-2014, 12:57 AM

The Virgin media awards actually has more substance in an argument since it's user-voted. VGA awards are not...

it's user voted, that's irrelevant...

I think Connor does have the most dedicated fans.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 01:09 AM

Oh? I didn't know that. That makes it more meaningful then :)

I think Connor does have the most dedicated fans.

As do I.

Radman500
03-27-2014, 02:19 AM
why does this forum tend to always go off topic?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 02:35 AM
why does this forum tend to always go off topic?

Why must you make multiple threads on one topic? :p :rolleyes:

ShadowRage41
03-27-2014, 03:14 AM
If the meme is accurate? then I will pass on this title. If they intend to do the 360 gamer the way Play station and Nintendo used to do the NA and South American gamers "releasing early to Asia" then porting the game six months later to the rest of the world? I'll pass. They don't need my money or value it.

Legendz54
03-27-2014, 03:15 AM
I think this is Legit.. So Comet and Unity may both be taking place around the same time. If this is true we might end up seeing Connor in both games? or maybe Connor, Eseosa and Arnauld will all meet at one point?

Sabastian_AC
03-27-2014, 03:29 AM

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/017/casual.jpg

Seriously though, I'm not trying to troll Connor fans or anything here, I'm just trying to insert a dose of reality. After Darby's comments, any mention of Connor in a sequel smells like a fake to me.

Skelface
03-27-2014, 03:34 AM
Obvious fake is obvious.

A photo of a webpage instead of a screenshot?
From a forum?
A lot of of errors.

Seriously. I don't know what is the worse: the person who elaborates this or the one spreading it...

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 03:36 AM
Obvious fake is obvious.

A photo of a webpage instead of a screenshot?
From a forum?
A lot of of errors.

Seriously. I don't know what is the worse: the person who elaborates this or the one spreading it...
That screen shot is from this forum.. xD

We're being trolled, by whoever wrote that article..

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 03:48 AM
That screen shot is from this forum.. xD

We're being trolled, by whoever wrote that article..

Exactly, especially where the Connor fans are concerned lol

And as far as I'm concerned, the only source I'll trust for leaks will be yoyonoa [and of course Ubisoft themselves] :p

Radman500
03-27-2014, 03:49 AM
like i said guys...

the rumour about Haley's comet and the Englishman Shay and Adowale is more reasonable then the eseau leak..mainly cause the shay one was leaked by neogaf

and they don't mess around when it comes to rumorus and leaks

Legendz54
03-27-2014, 04:19 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/017/casual.jpg

Seriously though, I'm not trying to troll Connor fans or anything here, I'm just trying to insert a dose of reality. After Darby's comments, any mention of Connor in a sequel smells like a fake to me.

I dont think Darby has anything to do with the upcoming projects, so his comments dont carry a lot of weight.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 04:43 AM
I dont think Darby has anything to do with the upcoming projects, so his comments dont carry a lot of weight.

Yep. He even said himself that he wasn't working on Unity.

GunnerGalactico
03-27-2014, 07:55 AM
It appears that I have missed a very entertaining argument. :p

LoyalACFan
03-27-2014, 08:08 AM

Lol, me too. Been late to the party for everything on here lately.

But yeah, I feel like this could be legit. I thought it was weird that they would introduce Eseosa (brand new character, having skipped a generation since Adewale no less) in Initiates and given him such a long and detailed plot thread if they weren't going to be using that character more prominently in the future. And the name Comet + protagonist related to Adewale and Bastienne + Look to the Stars would finally explain the thrice-damned "hint" from Freedom Cry.

But I was wrong about Sam Fey, wrong about Shao Jun, and wrong about Arnaud, so my opinion doesn't mean much on these matters, does it?

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 08:08 AM

You don't even want to know the whole story buddy LOL

GunnerGalactico
03-27-2014, 08:11 AM

Just skimmed through threads, I'm quite surprised nobody was aware that Connor won an award... even I knew that.

And, correction I'm not a guy... I'm a girl. Should've told people when I had the chance. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 08:14 AM
Just skimmed through threads, I'm quite surprised nobody was aware that Connor won an award... even I knew that. :p

Indeed. :D

GunnerGalactico
03-27-2014, 08:18 AM
I really apologise for the misunderstanding- just hate when people like us stick up for Connor, people automatically think we are from Wolfkin initiative or just some deranged crazed fan girl.
Thought if I pretended to be a guy, people would take my comments seriously. Well, I guess I just don't care what people think anymore. :p

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 08:22 AM
I really apologise for the misunderstanding- just hate when people like us stick up for Connor, people automatically think we are from Wolfkin initiative or just some deranged crazed fan girl.
Thought if I pretended to be a guy, people would take my comments seriously. Well, I guess I just don't care what people think anymore. :p

There you go :p

GunnerGalactico
03-27-2014, 08:25 AM
There you go :p

Thank you, feels good to get this of my chest... anyway it would've been a matter of time before people noticed something strange about me anyway. ;)

GunnerGalactico
03-27-2014, 08:32 AM

But yeah, I feel like this could be legit. I thought it was weird that they would introduce Eseosa (brand new character, having skipped a generation since Adewale no less) in Initiates and given him such a long and detailed plot thread if they weren't going to be using that character more prominently in the future. And the name Comet + protagonist related to Adewale and Bastienne + Look to the Stars would finally explain the thrice-damned "hint" from Freedom Cry.

But I was wrong about Sam Fey, wrong about Shao Jun, and wrong about Arnaud, so my opinion doesn't mean much on these matters, does it?

Where have you been hiding all this time? :p

itsamea-mario
03-27-2014, 08:48 AM
You're a daft bunch.

adventurewomen
03-27-2014, 10:19 AM

:nonchalance: (expressionless face) lol

I know but at the end of the day all Connor fans we just want the same thing justice for Connor's character, doesn't matter what side of the fandom you come from it's all a blessing in disguise.

gennatolls6969
03-27-2014, 12:24 PM
I feel strange kinda bumping in but I sorta liked Connor and could see why people love him. One of the reasons why people did not like him was cause he was very bland and did not have much of a personality. But his background kinda explained why he was the way he was. Not only did his mother die in front of him but he was also raised in a village where treating strangers was very different. It was actually rude to touch a stranger which is why handshaking is usually awkward with Connor. He also has an iron will of justice which seems to be a trait people like. Some (maybe most) hate that trait. I personally like characters that start out as an ***hole or as a more evil personality and eventually being redeemed and becoming a person who stops evil. Kinda like Cecil in Final Fantasy 4 if anyone has played that. Another example could be Edward who is sorta my favourite character. Can't decide between Ezio, Haytham or Edward. :P

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 04:48 PM
I feel strange kinda bumping in but I sorta liked Connor and could see why people love him. One of the reasons why people did not like him was cause he was very bland and did not have much of a personality. But his background kinda explained why he was the way he was. Not only did his mother die in front of him but he was also raised in a village where treating strangers was very different. It was actually rude to touch a stranger which is why handshaking is usually awkward with Connor. He also has an iron will of justice which seems to be a trait people like. Some (maybe most) hate that trait. I personally like characters that start out as an ***hole or as a more evil personality and eventually being redeemed and becoming a person who stops evil. Kinda like Cecil in Final Fantasy 4 if anyone has played that. Another example could be Edward who is sorta my favourite character. Can't decide between Ezio, Haytham or Edward. :P

You are welcome here and we are grateful for your comments :)

killzab
03-27-2014, 05:34 PM
What if they bring back Connor but he ends up being vastly different from ACIII. Like they tried listening too much to haters and they completely changed his personality to make him a Gary Sue ? ( like Raiden in MGS)

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 05:41 PM
What if they bring back Connor but he ends up being vastly different from ACIII. Like they tried listening too much to haters and they completely changed his personality to make him a Gary Sue ? ( like Raiden in MGS)

Lol That is what I'm afraid of. Of course he matured and learned from his mistakes over time and I'm sure they'll change him like that...

But hopefully not to the point where we don't even recognize him personality-wise, if that makes sense.

ACfan443
03-27-2014, 05:54 PM

It's not, it was made by someone as a joke.

And to be fair, this whole situation is pretty hilarious.

RinoTheBouncer
03-27-2014, 06:24 PM

I’d love to see that happen. I mean, I don’t want them to turn him into a different person without an essence of the real one. But I’d love to see the change somehow. I mean we all change when we go through things and just by living, we become different. He’s an Assassin, so I’m sure this whole thing will affect him more than life affects any of us. I’d be happy to see him anyways even though I prefer Ezio over all assassins but I think he deserves more justice to his story.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 06:37 PM
I’d love to see that happen. I mean, I don’t want them to turn him into a different person without an essence of the real one. But I’d love to see the change somehow. I mean we all change when we go through things and just by living, we become different. He’s an Assassin, so I’m sure this whole thing will affect him more than life affects any of us. I’d be happy to see him anyways even though I prefer Ezio over all assassins but I think he deserves more justice to his story.

Agreed.

ArabianFrost
03-27-2014, 06:55 PM
It's not, it was made by someone as a joke.

And to be fair, this whole situation is pretty hilarious.

So where does that make the setting reside? Jesus christ, don't say colonial America.

itsamea-mario
03-27-2014, 08:28 PM

jesus...

Darby knows more about the bloody series than you, he's a writer, he knows more about bloody characters than you, even disregarding that, it's his opinion and he's just as entitled to it as you are yours, just that his has more backing.
and he's not insulting a fan base, you are not connor, you are some strange person who goes on an internet forum to obsess over connor, there is a difference.

Un twist your panties you daft bint...

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-27-2014, 08:33 PM
jesus...

Darby knows more about the bloody series than you, he's a writer, he knows more about bloody characters than you, even disregarding that, it's his opinion and he's just as entitled to it as you are yours, just that his has more backing.
and he's not insulting a fan base, you are not connor, you are some strange person who goes on an internet forum to obsess over connor, there is a difference.

Un twist your panties you daft bint...

OMG You're bringing up something that has ended already... move on...

If you wanted to continue that discussion, finish it via private messaging lol

itsamea-mario
03-27-2014, 08:36 PM
OMG You're bringing up something that has ended already... move on...

If you wanted to continue that discussion, finish it via private messaging lol

but then i don't get the attention i so desperately crave.

GunnerGalactico
03-27-2014, 08:40 PM
but then i don't get the attention i so desperately crave.

What is your problem?... Are you trying to troll people or something? :mad:

itsamea-mario
03-27-2014, 08:45 PM
What is your problem?... Are you trying to troll people or something? :mad:

ohohohoho, you've barely met me yet boyo...

Mr_Shade
03-28-2014, 12:08 PM
and lock.