PDA

View Full Version : really disappointed after downloading the new update

drix8924
03-25-2014, 08:33 PM
I downloaded the new AC4 update/Patch from the Uplay game Launcher then my game started crashing it didn't even wanted to start, my update downloaded throughout the day and after work when i wanted to play again i cant play so troubleshooting guides on AC4 forums said to uninstall uplay, i did that but surprisingly saw that also uninstalled my AC4 now i have to spent another hour installing the game plus then the game has to update again, i lost all my saves the first time that happen now i have to start all over again with the game i really want some help i never had any problems with any of my other AC games because its on console can someone just help me please and get me a way to get my save games back i don't want to start all over again every time :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Davefcksu
03-26-2014, 04:14 AM
Currently having the same damned problem, I know its not my rig cause I run it max everything with 60-80 fps. I crash every single time I try to start my next main quest "proper defenses" the ubisoft support sucks... this update sucks... just want to be able to continue the game.....

Digital-Suicide
03-26-2014, 09:01 AM
I cant understand why so many people are having problems with AC4 this is strange especially when the game works flawless for me....

I feel Your Pain....Good Luck getting a solution to this issue. :rolleyes:

tunnelcat
03-26-2014, 05:51 PM
What's your system? I'm sure a lot of people would like to know the secret incantations and system specs that actually work. The only reason I'm not having trouble is because I've never updated the game, although I do have to play in SP in offline mode to keep the game from updating. That's the "one" benefit of Uplay over Steam. Steam will force those updates no matter what. Uplay will allow a user to play in offline mode without doing the updating. After hearing all the scare stories of crashes after patching, I'm afraid to patch the game at all.