PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion for Ubisoft regarding "Full synch" on storyline missions

cloneofdan
03-25-2014, 06:27 PM
Black Flag did a good job of rectifying player complaints about the obtrusiveness of the "100% Synch" objectives in Assassin's III. They were a lot more subtle (easily missed at times, in fact) and didn't detract as much from playing the game as you wished.

I say "as much", because it's still the not the same as playing the game pre-Brotherhood. There still isn't that feeling of freedom when first playing the game- more a feeling of trying to follow a checklist. That's not very satisfying.

My idea? Simple. Lose the optional constraints for the initial playthrough, but then after each mission is completed unlock a "True Synchronicity" mode, which will in turn unlock the relevant trophies, and possibly some extra bonus to encourage that replay.

Yes, that means playing each mission twice. But I'm sure I'm not alone in doing that already- once to complete the game (trying, and sometimes failing, to complete that checklist along the way) and another to get the trophy.