PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Brotherhood

Goggs25
03-25-2014, 07:09 AM
[SIZE=6][SIZE=5]Why won't UBISOFT ****S fix the controls system on this **** ****ing game it a bloody joke you take our money and give a **** ****ing game that woon't do what we tell it if you won't patch your ****ing games then SHACK the ****ING SCUMBAG who worked on this game:mad:

iSoTryHard
03-25-2014, 08:00 AM
I don't understand why curse words need to be used over the control system. Anyways Ubisoft is not going to 'patch' the control system a) because it is how the game was shipped b) because the game is 3 games old. I like the combat system in my opinion.

Calvarok
03-25-2014, 08:05 AM
Dude I've been playing this Super Mario World game and it's totally broken, the devs need to patch it right now. I'm sure they have nothing else to do.

Moultonborough
03-25-2014, 08:29 AM
Just out of curiosity why did anyone reply to the troll? Plus now that we did it can only be locked lol. Anyway, it's a bit late to patch things for Brotherhood. Been too long for Ubisoft to do it now that they have been working on other newer games.

frodrigues55
03-25-2014, 12:06 PM
There's a patch for AC2 coming up in a few weeks, so stay tuned for the Brotherhood patch that should follow. I hear it will fix that gradient effect, stay tuned. ;)

Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with the controls in my end. Try relaxing and focusing, that should help.