PDA

View Full Version : [Activation] Key Already in Use

FatalxUnited
03-24-2014, 11:24 PM
So my friend bought a new GTX 770 for christmas, he didnt want the promo codes that were included as a gift so he gave them to me today(if its too late to redeem them that may be why). i just scratched off the filament of the NEW codes. im the only person to use them. I purchsed them just fine through Ubisoft's store, i have the confirmation emails and their included codes. when i log into uplay and click "activate code" ive copied and pasted the code i got from ubisoft after my purchase and have also typed the codes in, numerous times. still the error occurs. Any help with ubisoft moderators would be greatly appreciated!

YazX_
03-25-2014, 01:44 PM
they are already under your UPlay account, once you buy any Ubisoft game through Ubishop, it will be activated automatically under the same account you purchased it from, so no need for activation, log into UPlay client with the same account you purchased the games from and look under games (remove any view filter)

laurent.moure
12-27-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi YazX_,
I've purchased assassin creed black flag as a gift for a friend, to do so I had to create a Uplay account (i'm not a gamer) then I've sent him the code for Xmas, but he cannot activate the game. it looks like the game has been activated on my account as you describe here, any idea how we can solve this and activate the game on his account?
thanks