PDA

View Full Version : Social Chest and Social Events

suchy2808
03-24-2014, 07:17 PM
After all game and a long of way on ship i didn't find any social chest - to unlock items i need 3 chests. And i have only one social event but i need it much more to unlock all of Edwar and Jackdaw items. Ubi some ideas???

byte_x
03-24-2014, 10:16 PM
social chests are totally random, but i see you wrote "a long way on ship", which might be the problem. unlike other social events, social chests dont spawn on sea, they spawn on land. i've found three chests myself, and one chest with the help of an uplay friend. i've found my first one right after ive finished a mission in an island, the second one was founded by a friend inside the hideout at great iguana, inside edwards bedroom, and i found the third one free roaming around kingston. i also found a fourth one while robbing a warehouse at an island, so chest spawns are compeletely rare. my advice is that you go and loot warehouses, in the meantime you might come by some chests.

speedymnky04
03-25-2014, 12:35 AM
I am also having trouble finding chests. I have beat the game and have a total of about 50 hours of playtime. In that time I have only found 2 social chests.I actually found a chest early this morning on the beach of Long Bay but I don't know if that is still there. It probably timed out. It is annoying running around all over the place on each island hoping to find a social chest.

speedymnky04
03-25-2014, 01:40 AM
Hey I just found a social chest on Great Inagua. It is on the beach by the cave entrance that leads to your house. I don't know if you can see this chest since we are not friends on uplay but hopefully it helps.

suchy2808
03-25-2014, 08:59 AM
sea, islands, lands - still nothing!
speedymnky04 - i add you to my friend list - maybe you will help me :D