PDA

View Full Version : AC: Unity Additional Outfits/Skins

jayjay275
03-24-2014, 06:50 PM
I made a similar thread last year, but I would like to request some possible skins that could be implemented into the final product.
AC2 Ezio - Fits well with the location of Paris.
Connor Kenway - Of course
Edward Kenway - Why not?
Haymitch (lol)
Altair
Desmond
I've made some of these requests before, but seeing as this is definitely early enough to notify the developers, why not try it again?

Megas_Doux
03-24-2014, 06:58 PM
I rather not have outfits from other assassins, the Altair one looked specially ridiculous in AC IV because how out of place it felt! But if anything, I would like Haytham´s one to make a return though. I think AC IV delivered a fair quality and quantity outfits related to the setting, I hope Unity follows the same trend.

reddragonhrcro
03-24-2014, 07:21 PM
True, sure hope for more varaety in outfit models with options for different dyes to pick.

Kirokill
03-24-2014, 07:28 PM
I rather not have outfits from other assassins, the Altair one looked specially ridiculous in AC IV because how out of place it felt! But if anything, I would like Haytham´s one to make a return though. I think AC IV delivered a fair quality and quantity outfits related to the setting, I hope Unity follows the same trend.

The Altair outfit I believe was messed up because of the engine used - AnvilNext.
Even if it well out of place I still liked to use it.

deskp
03-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Every single outfit worn by the protagonsit throughout the game. They always fail to include some outfit worn in the game.. Connors captain outfit in ac3 for example, duncan walpole outfit in ac4. and so on.

If the protagonsit ever wears it in the game, we should have it as an option in freeroam.

SeanC_1967
03-24-2014, 07:48 PM
All of the main outfits worn by previous assassins should be available. Hopefully there is more customization in this game, I miss being able to use the dyes from AC2 (I think). It's really adds a lot to the game and is simple enough to do I'd imagine.

Plus being able to wear just normal civilian clothes would be cool.

oliacr
03-24-2014, 08:20 PM
I've never used previous outfits in any games. Though I don't like this outfit what is on the protagonist of Unity. Least favourite. Maybe when we see some more footage - it will be better.

Templar_Az
03-24-2014, 08:46 PM
I love the Altair outfit and equipped it in Black Flag but I then had to take it off because it just doesnt look right when playing the story missions

Bastiaen
03-24-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm going to say it: I love Arno's outfit. It looks amazing. It pulls of an interesting dichotomy between the elite and the common, an important theme, especially during the French Revolution. I'm so hoping that Unity goes clear through the end of Napoleon's rule. If not, that would be a hugely missed opportunity.

Dome500
03-24-2014, 09:38 PM
Every single outfit worn by the protagonsit throughout the game. They always fail to include some outfit worn in the game.. Connors captain outfit in ac3 for example, duncan walpole outfit in ac4. and so on.

If the protagonist ever wears it in the game, we should have it as an option in freeroam.

Absolutely agreed. I never understood why we could not equip those outfits if they rendered it anyway, since the character wore it?
Would have been cool to walk around as Captain in New York or as Duncan Walpole in Nassau (though I have to say I understand why the Duncan costume might not be accessible, since Edward lost it. But there is NO excuse at all for not having Connors captain outfit.

Every outfit the character wears throughout the game should be accessible for us, that is kind of almost a standard thing to include, besides the other alternative outfits we usually get to buy throughout the game.

Hopefully there is more customization in this game, I miss being able to use the dyes from AC2 (I think). It's really adds a lot to the game and is simple enough to do I'd imagine.

And THIS. It was such a shame that they weren't accessible in AC3 and AC4. I mean, yeah, different outfits are cool, and I want them to keep this feature that you can acquire different outfits throughout the game which also have different shapes and designs. But add the feature of dying those outfits. Just give us 4 - 5 color combinations for each outfit (one black, one assassin white, the other ones fitting to the location, and some more), so we can dye our clothes. I mean, Ezio had about what... ~ 10 different colors for his outfit, then he has the (white) Altair one which was a bonus and Altairs armor. Then add the "noble" outfit he has. So he had 4 outfits and 10 dyes for his original Assassin outfit. If you make us... idk... 8 - 10 outfits which we can all dye in 4 - 5 different color combinations (except Altair, Ezio and a Civilian outfit of course, we do not need to change the colors of those.) that would be cool.

I'm going to say it: I love Arno's outfit. It looks amazing. It pulls of an interesting dichotomy between the elite and the common, an important theme, especially during the French Revolution.

Agreed. I like it too. It fits to the setting.

AC2 Ezio

THIS

I wanted this SO long, get rid of that damn AC Brotherhood outfit, the AC2 or the ACR one are much better IMO.

By the way, I have another suggestion. I can remember they made an Metal gear outfit in AC Brotherhood.
I'd like to have something similar, a cross-over from another franchise, but time I want:

SAM FISHER

What do you say? :cool:

Templar_Az
03-24-2014, 09:42 PM
Also I loved all the uber outfits from ac2 all the way to revelations. aw man the memories just talking about it makes me wanna replay the games.

RivalMatt117
11-18-2014, 04:24 PM
i wish they would do ac2 ezio. i think thats the best rendering of him

ShadoeKat
11-18-2014, 04:28 PM
I would like an option to use all previous outfits. But in Unity outside of all the customization it currently has, I would like to be able to mix our own colors after a certain point in the game, not always happen with some of the color combinations. The one thing I totally miss is the fact that Edward would put his hood on or off, would like to see Arno be able to have the option to actually allow us to do it and not programatically. Kind of miss seeing the face of the protaginist.

AbiX MichMasteR
11-18-2014, 04:29 PM
Nvm AC2 Ezio... Give us Altair's armor from AC2