PDA

View Full Version : “Look at the stars”. AC: Comet?

RinoTheBouncer
03-24-2014, 04:31 PM
I just got this idea that Comet could be the game the developers asked us to look for clues about in Freedom Cry.
It could be a stretch but it’s kinda close.

What do you think? could they have been referencing the title of the new game rather than the location?.

GrubbierSnow85
03-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Given that they love obscure references, sounds about right. I thought it had to do with the Paris Observatory ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Observatory) but hopefully, it references navigation by ship (by looking at the stars), so we can cross oceans. Maybe that's just wishful thinking. Maybe the ship is called The Comet. (just guessing at this stage)

Will_Lucky
03-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Tunguska is the only guess I have.

RinoTheBouncer
03-24-2014, 05:40 PM
Given that they love obscure references, sounds about right. I thought it had to do with the Paris Observatory ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Observatory) but hopefully, it references navigation by ship (by looking at the stars), so we can cross oceans. Maybe that's just wishful thinking. Maybe the ship is called The Comet. (just guessing at this stage)

Well that also is a very interesting point. I wonder if it is about the Paris Observatory itself or just hinting the french setting, only. I wonder if we’ll get to actually observe something with it. Something related to the POE on the Moon maybe?

Tunguska is the only guess I have.

Well, given the numerous hints acinitiates.com gave on Twitter to Russia and Nikolai, I’m thinking a Russian setting, including Tunguska event is highly possible in the next game or in “Comet”, if such a thing exists.

Goxxi
03-24-2014, 06:27 PM

I think this one would make more sense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Greenwich_Observatory

And game would be set in Britain after the events of AC4.

LUR21
03-24-2014, 07:32 PM
I just read something interesting in the back of black flags guide book encyclopedia. It talks about how by the 1700's that the sages were appearing as much as Haley's comet. So I'm thinking definetly 1700's. And will be involving more sages perhaps.

actually I'll put money on that it will be us playing bartholemu Roberts since abstergo now have John from IT DNA. Probably Atlantic Ocean and more naval. Abstergo do want to know more about the observatory. Who better than him.

Reptilis91
03-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Comet has already been leaked guys.

Sushiglutton
03-24-2014, 09:32 PM
Comet has already been leaked guys.

Where, when, what ;):confused: ?

Reptilis91
03-24-2014, 10:06 PM
On Neogaf: Shay, 1758, etc... if you want more informations, wait for the next article by Yoyonoa tomorrow 10am CET. He was right for Unity in France(not only France actually), so we can trust him ;)

Today it was an article on Unity : http://www.gameblog.fr/news/42045-assassin-s-creed-unity-notre-decryptage-connor-napoleon-pari (in french obvioulsy, use google for the translation)

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-25-2014, 01:21 AM
Translation:

The very short trailer forAssassin's Creed Unity in will be taped more than one part the quality of its realization. The latter would indeed entirely designed with the game engine and displaying a rendering that should render honour to the Paris of the Revolution. Next-Gen Starts Here. Decryption.

However, this very nice trailer does not merely provide a technical overview of the future blockbuster from Ubisoft, it also poses the bases. The fact that the sequence begins on a map presenting us with a very detailed piece, especially at the level of lighting indoors, can imply an interaction further with this type of environment.

Splinter Cell infiltrates in Assassin's Creed

Reminder, not counting the villas of various heroes such as that should be found in Unity, interiors were so far very little exploited in the major cities of the previous episodes and only allow limited and automatic interaction from Assassin's Creed III. Start so to make contrast between a beautiful royalist dwelling (certainly Versailles) and the dilapidated streets of Paris that appear then. You said in domestic interactions further like a Sam Fischer in Splinter Cell ? When we know that Ubi Toronto participates in the development, it would be not innocent.

There is then propelled into the streets of Paris, empty streets, the people raising on the parvis of Notre-Dame, around a place of execution. It is at the same time, while the Cathedral bells ring the death knell for death, that we discover the character which should be the hero of the game, and that would be termed according to our latest information, Arno. He stands upright, on roofs, and is about to witness the gruesome spectacle offered by the famous guillotine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4eMIWt4N9eU

The loop...

Bells, a cathedral, a crowd, a murderer watching all this from the heights... This does remind you anything? To the delight of fans of the first hour, atmosphere is intentionally similar to the introduction of Assassin's Creed first name! A spearhead of "the old next-gen" game, a role now operated by AC Unity for the current generation.

This is clearly no coincidence and to mark a return to the sources and the beginning of a new generation for the series. Black Flag also reveals that a maternal ancestor of Desmond Miles, as Altair at the time, lived during the period of the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars. It could well be presented here, character a character still full of mysteries... at least for now.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180709_med.jpg

Indeed, it holds a small object in his hand. What is it? This could be a simple watch, that can be connected to time and change that marked this time, with top the introduction, and then the removal, decimal clockwork and the Republican calendar system.

It can also be it a medallion, as can be seen the Assassin slightly close the object in question. A photo indoors? The portrait of a dear person and about to be executed for example? Everything is possible. Better yet, given the small size, even if there are more likely to think a small piece of the Koh-i-Noor or the philosopher's stone yet in this case, it could be the same object as that possessed by the mysterious man in the cemetery. A unknown man that you could discover in my folders Metahistoires and which could be introduced in Unity, a man being presented twice to the tomb of Assassins-Templars, namely Lucy Stillman, and the subject 4 Daniel Cross. And the transition is all found...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180706_med.jpg

The union of Assassins and Templars

Assassins-Templars, it speaks to you? Do you have much perusing the hero of Assassin's Creed Unity? He wears the robes of murderers, but there are not really logo on the brotherhood on his clothes, whether in the video, or even on the leakes images. Images which are however very poor quality and really allow to judge on this point.

With regard to the holding of the character, I have seen many people complain about the color of the latter, some wishing to take the usual held white, but for you unfortunately... This is impossible! If the assumption that our friend is a revolutionary fighting for the destruction of the Ancien Régime, he is unable to dress in white! This color is indeed associated with the monarchy and its famous white flag. It is also one of the reasons why some English fans, who are incidentally rather satisfied with the french setting, fun to call Unity: "Assassin's Creed White Flag".

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180707_med.jpg

The dark color of the hero and his outfit can also make the link with the era depicted in the game, a time very dark. The blood will flow, and heads will roll! A color that recalls for many the holding of Ezio in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and this is good, because, as you can check on his Linkedin profile, the Creative Director of RTA, Alexandre Amancio, is back on Assassin's Creed Unity!

The door character also gloves, what can bring back us to the rumor we indicating the next arrival metal gloves as news of gameplay. But where are usually conspicuous secret blades? There no air to carry at this stage of the adventure. Raises the ultimate question: is it an Assassin, a Templar, or a fallen man from these two organizations?

And if you've read our huge folder dedicated to Assassin's Creed Unity, you know where I'm headed. The title of the game is not harmless, and his hero will be even less.

The trailer reveals in fact the title and the logo of the game. The muted effect associated with the logo certainly represents the guillotine, and it is voluntary, but can also highlight a fracture of the Assassins, a slightly different ideology within the brotherhood. Dissociation personified by the hero, leading to unity of Assassins and Templars. A union implied in the Comics Assassin's Creed Brahman and Assassin's Creed III, a necessary relationship to the fall of Juno through Eve.

The Unity could also indicate an attempt to fill the breakdown of order of Assassins illustrated by the symbol of the game, to bring together the brotherhood against a common enemy... Napoleon and his Apple of Eden?

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180708_med.jpg

The name of the game finally returns to the unification of the people against the monarchy, a popular gathering that you already saw in the teaser.

There is therefore a certain polysemy term "Unity", and in addition to the narrative aspect, it may also relate to the gameplay of the game itself. The image of The Division, or even the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs, we have no doubt that the next installment of the flagship of Ubi franchise will have an online aspect and social. An aspect that could "unify" players of how seamless in the heart of a part, either yet to introduce playable missions co-op!

Where we talk of Connor Kenway

Speaking of that, can also expect a return of Connor Kenway, our dear friend the Marquis de La Fayette inviting him to Paris in Assassin's Creed III, a city he describes him as sick and black:

"I invite you to Paris to stay with me and my family. It's the most beautiful city in the world Connor, full of art and culture, women and wine. But she is sick, black and rotten."

A description that corresponds perfectly to the image given by this first glimpse of Assassin's Creed Unity. For the moment, the title has no number, this might evolve, but a Killzone or an inFamous image, the game could take the plunge of next-gen without acquiring figure, to avoid losing a public new potential, particularly in France. The salvation of the city of light will depend on you! The game is indeed scheduled for release at the end of year on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

And that those who still lack one of these platforms can rest assured, a second game on behalf of "Comet" would be in preparation, and you can see the first details by reading our small folder on the subject tomorrow here on Gameblog.

JustPlainQuirky
03-25-2014, 01:27 AM
Translation:

The very short trailer forAssassin's Creed Unity in will be taped more than one part the quality of its realization. The latter would indeed entirely designed with the game engine and displaying a rendering that should render honour to the Paris of the Revolution. Next-Gen Starts Here. Decryption.

However, this very nice trailer does not merely provide a technical overview of the future blockbuster from Ubisoft, it also poses the bases. The fact that the sequence begins on a map presenting us with a very detailed piece, especially at the level of lighting indoors, can imply an interaction further with this type of environment.

Splinter Cell infiltrates in Assassin's Creed

Reminder, not counting the villas of various heroes such as that should be found in Unity, interiors were so far very little exploited in the major cities of the previous episodes and only allow limited and automatic interaction from Assassin's Creed III. Start so to make contrast between a beautiful royalist dwelling (certainly Versailles) and the dilapidated streets of Paris that appear then. You said in domestic interactions further like a Sam Fischer in Splinter Cell ? When we know that Ubi Toronto participates in the development, it would be not innocent.

There is then propelled into the streets of Paris, empty streets, the people raising on the parvis of Notre-Dame, around a place of execution. It is at the same time, while the Cathedral bells ring the death knell for death, that we discover the character which should be the hero of the game, and that would be termed according to our latest information, Arno. He stands upright, on roofs, and is about to witness the gruesome spectacle offered by the famous guillotine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4eMIWt4N9eU

The loop...

Bells, a cathedral, a crowd, a murderer watching all this from the heights... This does remind you anything? To the delight of fans of the first hour, atmosphere is intentionally similar to the introduction of Assassin's Creed first name! A spearhead of "the old next-gen" game, a role now operated by AC Unity for the current generation.

This is clearly no coincidence and to mark a return to the sources and the beginning of a new generation for the series. Black Flag also reveals that a maternal ancestor of Desmond Miles, as Altair at the time, lived during the period of the French Revolution and the Napoleonic wars. It could well be presented here, character a character still full of mysteries... at least for now.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180709_med.jpg

Indeed, it holds a small object in his hand. What is it? This could be a simple watch, that can be connected to time and change that marked this time, with top the introduction, and then the removal, decimal clockwork and the Republican calendar system.

It can also be it a medallion, as can be seen the Assassin slightly close the object in question. A photo indoors? The portrait of a dear person and about to be executed for example? Everything is possible. Better yet, given the small size, even if there are more likely to think a small piece of the Koh-i-Noor or the philosopher's stone yet in this case, it could be the same object as that possessed by the mysterious man in the cemetery. A unknown man that you could discover in my folders Metahistoires and which could be introduced in Unity, a man being presented twice to the tomb of Assassins-Templars, namely Lucy Stillman, and the subject 4 Daniel Cross. And the transition is all found...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180706_med.jpg

The union of Assassins and Templars

Assassins-Templars, it speaks to you? Do you have much perusing the hero of Assassin's Creed Unity? He wears the robes of murderers, but there are not really logo on the brotherhood on his clothes, whether in the video, or even on the leakes images. Images which are however very poor quality and really allow to judge on this point.

With regard to the holding of the character, I have seen many people complain about the color of the latter, some wishing to take the usual held white, but for you unfortunately... This is impossible! If the assumption that our friend is a revolutionary fighting for the destruction of the Ancien Régime, he is unable to dress in white! This color is indeed associated with the monarchy and its famous white flag. It is also one of the reasons why some English fans, who are incidentally rather satisfied with the french setting, fun to call Unity: "Assassin's Creed White Flag".

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180707_med.jpg

The dark color of the hero and his outfit can also make the link with the era depicted in the game, a time very dark. The blood will flow, and heads will roll! A color that recalls for many the holding of Ezio in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and this is good, because, as you can check on his Linkedin profile, the Creative Director of RTA, Alexandre Amancio, is back on Assassin's Creed Unity!

The door character also gloves, what can bring back us to the rumor we indicating the next arrival metal gloves as news of gameplay. But where are usually conspicuous secret blades? There no air to carry at this stage of the adventure. Raises the ultimate question: is it an Assassin, a Templar, or a fallen man from these two organizations?

And if you've read our huge folder dedicated to Assassin's Creed Unity, you know where I'm headed. The title of the game is not harmless, and his hero will be even less.

The trailer reveals in fact the title and the logo of the game. The muted effect associated with the logo certainly represents the guillotine, and it is voluntary, but can also highlight a fracture of the Assassins, a slightly different ideology within the brotherhood. Dissociation personified by the hero, leading to unity of Assassins and Templars. A union implied in the Comics Assassin's Creed Brahman and Assassin's Creed III, a necessary relationship to the fall of Juno through Eve.

The Unity could also indicate an attempt to fill the breakdown of order of Assassins illustrated by the symbol of the game, to bring together the brotherhood against a common enemy... Napoleon and his Apple of Eden?

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180708_med.jpg

The name of the game finally returns to the unification of the people against the monarchy, a popular gathering that you already saw in the teaser.

There is therefore a certain polysemy term "Unity", and in addition to the narrative aspect, it may also relate to the gameplay of the game itself. The image of The Division, or even the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs, we have no doubt that the next installment of the flagship of Ubi franchise will have an online aspect and social. An aspect that could "unify" players of how seamless in the heart of a part, either yet to introduce playable missions co-op!

Where we talk of Connor Kenway

Speaking of that, can also expect a return of Connor Kenway, our dear friend the Marquis de La Fayette inviting him to Paris in Assassin's Creed III, a city he describes him as sick and black:

"I invite you to Paris to stay with me and my family. It's the most beautiful city in the world Connor, full of art and culture, women and wine. But she is sick, black and rotten."

A description that corresponds perfectly to the image given by this first glimpse of Assassin's Creed Unity. For the moment, the title has no number, this might evolve, but a Killzone or an inFamous image, the game could take the plunge of next-gen without acquiring figure, to avoid losing a public new potential, particularly in France. The salvation of the city of light will depend on you! The game is indeed scheduled for release at the end of year on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

And that those who still lack one of these platforms can rest assured, a second game on behalf of "Comet" would be in preparation, and you can see the first details by reading our small folder on the subject tomorrow here on Gameblog.

OOOOH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

pls let this be true.

Reptilis91
03-25-2014, 04:14 AM
Actually his second article on AC Comet, which was supposed to be released tomorrow, is already available. It's not visible on the website, but someone has found the link so we can read it :p : http://www.gameblog.fr/chronique_706_assassin-s-creed-comet-sur-ps3-et-xbox-360-nos-infos-black-f

Translation :

According to our information and the Kotaku leak, Ubisoft has formalized the existence of the new Assassin's Creed. If you read us, thus no surprise that you discovered the setting of Assassin's Creed Unity which the announcement was a bit forced. We also offer you our decryption of the video where we talk about Napoleon , Connor Kenway and Paris ... (the first dossier)

"although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand! "

And fortunately for me, I'm not a Templar . Unity is a project in development for over three years , and we talked about it many times, for so long, three years strangely ... No room for doubt, it is now official , the game take place in Paris aduring the French Revolution! But know, let us talk about the second game Assassin's Creed ... there is much to imagine and say...

SUMMARY

Assassin's Creed Unity
To a sequel to Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Comet

1. As a preamble, do not hesitate to read our article:
ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY: TEMPLARS AND ASSASSINS HAND IN HAND ON NEXT GEN (http://www.gameblog.fr/dossier_684_assassin-s-creed-5-templiers-et-assassins-main-dans-la-main-)

2. To a sequel to Black Flag

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180658.png

Assassin's Creed: Unity was announced as exclusive to the new generation of console led by PS4 and Xbox One (not to mention the PC). So Ubisoft would deprive themselves of the very consistent fleet of PS3 and Xbox 360 this year 2014? It would seem that not...

The fact that Assassin's Creed Unity is exclusive to the Next-Gen is a very good thing for the ambition of the title, believe me, but the old-gen players can also expect their episode of Assassin this year. A game whose name would be Assassin's Creed: Comet is indeed supposed to be in development according to some rumors, a game whose first possible details are waiting for you in this article!

Comet and Unity, the link between two eras?

The transition period between the eighteenth and nineteenth century, before and after the French Revolution, the rise of Napoleon, a rich period in history, a period hated by Juno and Aita, survivors of the First Civilization! Why?

The importance of human freedom generated by the revolutions! A notion of freedom which will involve once again Eve in the heart of the story, Eve slowly begins to talk about her again via metahistory that you can follow on AC Initiates. And before getting into the details of the Comet Project, let's summarize a little the current situation of the metahistory...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180595.jpg

Gavin Banks Assassins just met the charming Assassin, yet dark, Galina Voronina. She asked for help to kill the brotherhood of Moscow, they went crazy because of the Bleeding Effect. Please note that Gavin and Galina passed quickly in Napoleon Hostel, in Moscow. The French Emperor stayed into it during his campaign in Russia. Napoleon Bonaparte who will surely show himself in Assassin's Creed Unity, along with a Piece of Eden. From a historical character point of view, Marie-Antoinette and Louis XVI are almost formalized based upon the period of the game and the short quote of Ubi accompanying the teaser:

"[S'ils n'ont pas de pain], Qu'ils mangent de la brioche" (If they have no bread, let them eat cake!) -Marie-Antoinette

Historical figures, this is not what is going to miss, and who knows, in addition to Paris, it is possible that you travel elsewhere, like in Brotherhood with Ezio...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180596.jpg

But back to our story of Russian Assassins, among them, Galina's mother, claiming to be in contact with a woman through the Animus, a woman by the name of Eve... Unfortunately, we can not learn more because Galina end up killing his own mother who went mad because of the Animus. A very wobbly version of the Animus, which was built in 1977 with plans stolen from Abstergo by a young man named ... William Miles, the father of Subject 17, when he was in Russia.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180673.jpg

This old model Animus was connected to monitors, screens on which appears a strange face at the time of death of the mother Galina, which is definitely the girl that William Miles delivered the plans of the machine in 1977 as you can see above.

The mention of the Grey color and iher "lost husband" at the death of the old Assassin clearly indicates that the face in question is none other than Juno who survived in "The Grey", as can be discovered in Black Flag. Regarding the lost husband, he is obviously Aita.

Is it possible that the Assassins have become crazy because of Juno?

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180687.jpg

The goddess indeed desperately tries to steal a body to be able to relive physically speaking. Who knows, Desmond could have survived also in the same way ...

This story has at least the merit of connecting Juno to Eve, FINALLY! Eve is the origin of the first revolution of humanity, and to link with the French Revolution would not be so difficult. Start talking about Eve shortly before the announcement of Unity is not a coincidence. Surprises await you ...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/dossiers/180593.jpg

Assassin's Creed : Comet, Black Flag sequel ?

Let's get to it. As I have explained in the previous file on Assassin's Creed Unity, it could be this year the arrival of two games.

At the time of writing this file, the code name of this supposed project had not leaked yet, but this is now done: "Comet". A leak that comes again and again from NeoGAF forums, on which one you can discover other details leaked on the Comet Project, as was the case a few weeks ago with the Unity project, now official.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180598.jpg

AC Comet could take place around the year 1758 on the Atlantic Ocean, and in response to Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and the maritime context.

The player would take control of a young Englishman named Shay who betray the captain of his ship ... an old man named ... Adewale! It would be a shame not to continue to enjoy the engine developed by Ubi Shanghai and making prowess in terms of maritime simulations.

Assassin's Creed Comet continues the "pirate version of" Assassin's Creed, putting himeself in continuity AC Black Flag and Cry Freedom, which also partly explains the new status stand-alone DLC for Assassin's Creed IV.

We could find ourselves in front of a sort of "Black Flag 2". And guess what, it is with a pretty smile undisguised that the subject had been discussed at the Masterclass of Jean Sebastien by Jean Guesdon Decan from Ubisoft Montreal.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180671.png

The answer in 2014? All this gives desire and will satisfy without difficulty fans of Assassin's Creed IV, but why should we believe it? First, the Neogaf leaks have been proved so far,, Ubisoft even had to reveal Unity in advance. On the other hand, the code name of the game, Comet, is clearly not trivial and as you will see, it is consistent with all the little details!

3. Assassin's Creed Comet

The name of the Next Gen episode, Unity, is undoubtedly related to the reunification of Assassins and Templars, to continue the legacy of Eve, as already indicated AC Brahman, thing you have discovered well before any these leaks, here on Gameblog in the previous folder dedicated to Assassin's Creed Unity.

What about the name Comet then? "LOOK AT THE STARS!"

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180599.png

This was the little teaser given by Ubisoft on Twitter related to indices Freedom Cry and refers to the continuation of the series.

The very French context DLC obviously refers to AC Unity, held in France, at least in part ... Regarding the "Look At the Stars", the DLC for Assassin's Creed IV deals lot of secrets sea navigation, something that can easily connect to the stars. And you know what? Sometimes looking at the stars, we can see that relates to falling stars ... or ... Comets!

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180604.jpg

1758: The Year of the Comet!

You're holding there the possible origin of the name of the PS3 and Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed this year: Comet.

Surprising you say? Yet one of the most famous comet in the world is Halley's Comet. This comet could indeed be a scenaristic manipulation, linking why not to the First Civilization...

In 1705, Edmond Halley discovered that the comet he had observed in 1682 was the same as occurred in 1531 and 1607. Based on Newton's laws, he predicted the return of the comet in the orbit of the Earth around the year 1759. He died in 1742 and could not find what he foretold came a few months earlier than expected in December 1758. And tell you, 1758 is the same as that which should be at the heart of Assassin's Creed Comet, hence its name! One can also note that this comet, when it appeared in 1758, was visible from the city of London ...

This episode current-gen, if it does exist, will make the link with Freedom Cry and Adewale, proposing a new game in the continuity of AC4 , and ride the wave (oh naughty pun ) Black Flag. A game that could delight fans of the 2013 episode and the pirate universe, and they are many, in addition to possibly make the connection with the Project Unity, much more ambitious, and dedicated exclusively to the Next -Gen and PC.

Assassin's Creed Unity, which goes eyeful at all levels! The little teaser recalls for many the trailer and Assassin's Creed 1 atmosphere, with the famous Altair. A small homecoming operating smoothly then, and finally ends up leading us in France. And I assure you that this little teaser is only the beginning, and you will soon understand what it means to "Next-Gen"!

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180602.jpg

The story of Adewale leads to the birth of his son after his relationship with Bastienne Josephe, a son he will meet in 1751 at the time of the earthquake in Port-au-Prince. An event which is surely hear about in Comet.

Adewale's son will also have a child, Eseosa, who will contact Assassins of France, to carry the Haitian revolution, before receiving a letter from Connor Kenway in 1804. The hero of Assassin's Creed III will undoubtedly do a surprise apparence in one of these two games ... The coop is also the order of the day as you could see with our exclusive information on Assassin's Creed Unity the fact review Connor is more likely, at least during a few small missions ...

As for setting the meta-history, it is easy to imagine one of the games being an Abstergo product as Comet, using, among other things, memories of Milton Jones, the current descendant of the line Adewale, who provided his genetic heritage to Templars. Memories that come from particular sequences Cry Freedom.

The other game, Assassin's Creed Unity, which can meanwhile be regarded as a true AC game, placing us in the heart of the maternal line of Desmond Miles, with a real assassin as a hero! A hero who, according to our information, is called Arno, which etymology refers to the eagle, as is the case for Haytham, Ezio and Altaïr course. Time of Assassin's Creed 1 and Assassin's Creed II missing? So get ready, Unity will bring down their heads, and you can believe me, it will bleed, guillotine in prime... A new generation comes along with a new story, a new hero, and a new town full of secrets!

53 48 45 20 6c 65 64 20 74 68 65 20 66 69 67 68 74 20 66 6f 72 20 4c 69 62 65 72 74 79 20 6f 6e 63 65 2e 2e 2e 20 49 74 20 69 73 20 74 69 6d 65 20 74 6f 20 66 69 67 68 74 20 61 67 61 69 6e 20 21 20 48 75 6d 61 6e 69 74 79 27 73 20 4c 69 62 65 72 74 79 20 69 73 20 77 72 69 74 74 65 6e 20 69 6e 20 42 6c 6f 6f 64 2e 20 44 61 72 6b 20 54 69 6d 65 73 20 61 72 65 20 63 6f 6d 69 6e 67 2e 2e 2e

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-25-2014, 04:26 AM
Interesting article. I love the analysis this guy does <3 Spectacular~

adventurewomen
03-25-2014, 04:46 AM
This person doesn't tell us anything new for Connor that conversation Connor had with Lafayette was in AC3. This person just repeated what was said in AC3 in that article.

andrew_m50
03-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Let's suppose that he's right about Assassin's Creed Comet.
Wouldn't be a little too boring an other game with piracy and sea gameplay (ACIII, ACIVBF, ACIVFC)? Didn't Ubisoft say that they left out the sea gameplay from the next AC games?

Anyway, I like his theory about the connectoon with the Haley Comet.

Sushiglutton
03-25-2014, 11:10 AM
So assuming this 1758/Halley theory is correct, which city will the land part take place in? London ("when it appeared in 1758, was visible from the city of London")? WIll that really work? I mean could you sail around in the London region ~1758 and board ships/plunder?

RinoTheBouncer
03-25-2014, 11:45 AM
Actually his second article on AC Comet, which was supposed to be released tomorrow, is already available. It's not visible on the website, but someone has found the link so we can read it :p : http://www.gameblog.fr/chronique_706_assassin-s-creed-comet-sur-ps3-et-xbox-360-nos-infos-black-f

Translation :

According to our information and the Kotaku leak, Ubisoft has formalized the existence of the new Assassin's Creed. If you read us, thus no surprise that you discovered the setting of Assassin's Creed Unity which the announcement was a bit forced. We also offer you our decryption of the video where we talk about Napoleon , Connor Kenway and Paris ... (the first dossier)

"although we weren't quite ready to show you our full vision for a next-gen only AC, it seems Abstergo are trying to force our hand! "

And fortunately for me, I'm not a Templar . Unity is a project in development for over three years , and we talked about it many times, for so long, three years strangely ... No room for doubt, it is now official , the game take place in Paris aduring the French Revolution! But know, let us talk about the second game Assassin's Creed ... there is much to imagine and say...

SUMMARY

Assassin's Creed Unity
To a sequel to Black Flag
Assassin's Creed Comet

1. As a preamble, do not hesitate to read our article:
ASSASSIN'S CREED UNITY: TEMPLARS AND ASSASSINS HAND IN HAND ON NEXT GEN (http://www.gameblog.fr/dossier_684_assassin-s-creed-5-templiers-et-assassins-main-dans-la-main-)

2. To a sequel to Black Flag

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180658.png

Assassin's Creed: Unity was announced as exclusive to the new generation of console led by PS4 and Xbox One (not to mention the PC). So Ubisoft would deprive themselves of the very consistent fleet of PS3 and Xbox 360 this year 2014? It would seem that not...

The fact that Assassin's Creed Unity is exclusive to the Next-Gen is a very good thing for the ambition of the title, believe me, but the old-gen players can also expect their episode of Assassin this year. A game whose name would be Assassin's Creed: Comet is indeed supposed to be in development according to some rumors, a game whose first possible details are waiting for you in this article!

Comet and Unity, the link between two eras?

The transition period between the eighteenth and nineteenth century, before and after the French Revolution, the rise of Napoleon, a rich period in history, a period hated by Juno and Aita, survivors of the First Civilization! Why?

The importance of human freedom generated by the revolutions! A notion of freedom which will involve once again Eve in the heart of the story, Eve slowly begins to talk about her again via metahistory that you can follow on AC Initiates. And before getting into the details of the Comet Project, let's summarize a little the current situation of the metahistory...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180595.jpg

Gavin Banks Assassins just met the charming Assassin, yet dark, Galina Voronina. She asked for help to kill the brotherhood of Moscow, they went crazy because of the Bleeding Effect. Please note that Gavin and Galina passed quickly in Napoleon Hostel, in Moscow. The French Emperor stayed into it during his campaign in Russia. Napoleon Bonaparte who will surely show himself in Assassin's Creed Unity, along with a Piece of Eden. From a historical character point of view, Marie-Antoinette and Louis XVI are almost formalized based upon the period of the game and the short quote of Ubi accompanying the teaser:

"[S'ils n'ont pas de pain], Qu'ils mangent de la brioche" (If they have no bread, let them eat cake!) -Marie-Antoinette

Historical figures, this is not what is going to miss, and who knows, in addition to Paris, it is possible that you travel elsewhere, like in Brotherhood with Ezio...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180596.jpg

But back to our story of Russian Assassins, among them, Galina's mother, claiming to be in contact with a woman through the Animus, a woman by the name of Eve... Unfortunately, we can not learn more because Galina end up killing his own mother who went mad because of the Animus. A very wobbly version of the Animus, which was built in 1977 with plans stolen from Abstergo by a young man named ... William Miles, the father of Subject 17, when he was in Russia.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180673.jpg

This old model Animus was connected to monitors, screens on which appears a strange face at the time of death of the mother Galina, which is definitely the girl that William Miles delivered the plans of the machine in 1977 as you can see above.

The mention of the Grey color and iher "lost husband" at the death of the old Assassin clearly indicates that the face in question is none other than Juno who survived in "The Grey", as can be discovered in Black Flag. Regarding the lost husband, he is obviously Aita.

Is it possible that the Assassins have become crazy because of Juno?

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180687.jpg

The goddess indeed desperately tries to steal a body to be able to relive physically speaking. Who knows, Desmond could have survived also in the same way ...

This story has at least the merit of connecting Juno to Eve, FINALLY! Eve is the origin of the first revolution of humanity, and to link with the French Revolution would not be so difficult. Start talking about Eve shortly before the announcement of Unity is not a coincidence. Surprises await you ...

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/dossiers/180593.jpg

Assassin's Creed : Comet, Black Flag sequel ?

Let's get to it. As I have explained in the previous file on Assassin's Creed Unity, it could be this year the arrival of two games.

At the time of writing this file, the code name of this supposed project had not leaked yet, but this is now done: "Comet". A leak that comes again and again from NeoGAF forums, on which one you can discover other details leaked on the Comet Project, as was the case a few weeks ago with the Unity project, now official.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180598.jpg

AC Comet could take place around the year 1758 on the Atlantic Ocean, and in response to Assassin's Creed: Black Flag and the maritime context.

The player would take control of a young Englishman named Shay who betray the captain of his ship ... an old man named ... Adewale! It would be a shame not to continue to enjoy the engine developed by Ubi Shanghai and making prowess in terms of maritime simulations.

Assassin's Creed Comet continues the "pirate version of" Assassin's Creed, putting himeself in continuity AC Black Flag and Cry Freedom, which also partly explains the new status stand-alone DLC for Assassin's Creed IV.

We could find ourselves in front of a sort of "Black Flag 2". And guess what, it is with a pretty smile undisguised that the subject had been discussed at the Masterclass of Jean Sebastien by Jean Guesdon Decan from Ubisoft Montreal.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180671.png

The answer in 2014? All this gives desire and will satisfy without difficulty fans of Assassin's Creed IV, but why should we believe it? First, the Neogaf leaks have been proved so far,, Ubisoft even had to reveal Unity in advance. On the other hand, the code name of the game, Comet, is clearly not trivial and as you will see, it is consistent with all the little details!

3. Assassin's Creed Comet

The name of the Next Gen episode, Unity, is undoubtedly related to the reunification of Assassins and Templars, to continue the legacy of Eve, as already indicated AC Brahman, thing you have discovered well before any these leaks, here on Gameblog in the previous folder dedicated to Assassin's Creed Unity.

What about the name Comet then? "LOOK AT THE STARS!"

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180599.png

This was the little teaser given by Ubisoft on Twitter related to indices Freedom Cry and refers to the continuation of the series.

The very French context DLC obviously refers to AC Unity, held in France, at least in part ... Regarding the "Look At the Stars", the DLC for Assassin's Creed IV deals lot of secrets sea navigation, something that can easily connect to the stars. And you know what? Sometimes looking at the stars, we can see that relates to falling stars ... or ... Comets!

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180604.jpg

1758: The Year of the Comet!

You're holding there the possible origin of the name of the PS3 and Xbox 360 Assassin's Creed this year: Comet.

Surprising you say? Yet one of the most famous comet in the world is Halley's Comet. This comet could indeed be a scenaristic manipulation, linking why not to the First Civilization...

In 1705, Edmond Halley discovered that the comet he had observed in 1682 was the same as occurred in 1531 and 1607. Based on Newton's laws, he predicted the return of the comet in the orbit of the Earth around the year 1759. He died in 1742 and could not find what he foretold came a few months earlier than expected in December 1758. And tell you, 1758 is the same as that which should be at the heart of Assassin's Creed Comet, hence its name! One can also note that this comet, when it appeared in 1758, was visible from the city of London ...

This episode current-gen, if it does exist, will make the link with Freedom Cry and Adewale, proposing a new game in the continuity of AC4 , and ride the wave (oh naughty pun ) Black Flag. A game that could delight fans of the 2013 episode and the pirate universe, and they are many, in addition to possibly make the connection with the Project Unity, much more ambitious, and dedicated exclusively to the Next -Gen and PC.

Assassin's Creed Unity, which goes eyeful at all levels! The little teaser recalls for many the trailer and Assassin's Creed 1 atmosphere, with the famous Altair. A small homecoming operating smoothly then, and finally ends up leading us in France. And I assure you that this little teaser is only the beginning, and you will soon understand what it means to "Next-Gen"!

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/blogs/30153/180602.jpg

The story of Adewale leads to the birth of his son after his relationship with Bastienne Josephe, a son he will meet in 1751 at the time of the earthquake in Port-au-Prince. An event which is surely hear about in Comet.

Adewale's son will also have a child, Eseosa, who will contact Assassins of France, to carry the Haitian revolution, before receiving a letter from Connor Kenway in 1804. The hero of Assassin's Creed III will undoubtedly do a surprise apparence in one of these two games ... The coop is also the order of the day as you could see with our exclusive information on Assassin's Creed Unity the fact review Connor is more likely, at least during a few small missions ...

As for setting the meta-history, it is easy to imagine one of the games being an Abstergo product as Comet, using, among other things, memories of Milton Jones, the current descendant of the line Adewale, who provided his genetic heritage to Templars. Memories that come from particular sequences Cry Freedom.

The other game, Assassin's Creed Unity, which can meanwhile be regarded as a true AC game, placing us in the heart of the maternal line of Desmond Miles, with a real assassin as a hero! A hero who, according to our information, is called Arno, which etymology refers to the eagle, as is the case for Haytham, Ezio and Altaïr course. Time of Assassin's Creed 1 and Assassin's Creed II missing? So get ready, Unity will bring down their heads, and you can believe me, it will bleed, guillotine in prime... A new generation comes along with a new story, a new hero, and a new town full of secrets!

53 48 45 20 6c 65 64 20 74 68 65 20 66 69 67 68 74 20 66 6f 72 20 4c 69 62 65 72 74 79 20 6f 6e 63 65 2e 2e 2e 20 49 74 20 69 73 20 74 69 6d 65 20 74 6f 20 66 69 67 68 74 20 61 67 61 69 6e 20 21 20 48 75 6d 61 6e 69 74 79 27 73 20 4c 69 62 65 72 74 79 20 69 73 20 77 72 69 74 74 65 6e 20 69 6e 20 42 6c 6f 6f 64 2e 20 44 61 72 6b 20 54 69 6d 65 73 20 61 72 65 20 63 6f 6d 69 6e 67 2e 2e 2e

GENIUS CONTRIBUTION! Thank you very much.
I’m interested in every single theory here. I just hope it’s not a Black Flag 2. I don’t dislike Black Flag, it’s just that I’d rather get out of the Americas and the Atlantic/Caribbean and find a brand new setting with more relation to Juno and Eve.

Reptilis91
03-25-2014, 01:16 PM
The code in hexadecimal : "SHE led the fight for Liberty once... It is time to fight again ! Humanity's Liberty is written in Blood. Dark Times are coming..."

andrew_m50
03-25-2014, 01:56 PM
Who is this Yoyonoa guy anyway? Is he a kind of insider in AC projects or a developer in secret?
He has good theories and makes smart conclusions through the whole backround story.

xecqtor
03-25-2014, 02:03 PM
well nice article, adewales son is at least also mentionend :)

Ubisoft said they wont do ship or pirate AC again but this article is convincing, maybe they just meant the smaller game comet not the main game unity

Juno or Eve could be in the comet or something, one of them and in Unity the Revolution not just revolutionize europe it also changes templars and Assassins, they could work together but, it would not make sense as the templars killed most assassins according AC1 and they dont work together

but we know juno and eve are not unity, one got free cuz of desmond and the other is already there ? 1758

well its really genious what ubisoft does AC ftw :D

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-25-2014, 07:45 PM
Just saw a comment on Darby's Twitter regarding the "Look at the stars" comment:

V'adiim K. ‏@vadiim17 41m
@DarbyMcDevitt Can you answer what that meant and what do you mean by your phrase - "look at the stars" in AC series.

Darby McDevitt ‏@DarbyMcDevitt 33m
@vadiim17 PSA: I never said "look to the stars" -- that was someone on the AC twitter feed just having fun. It means "wait and see..."

VoXngola
03-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Just saw a comment on Darby's Twitter regarding the "Look at the stars" comment:

@DarbyMcDevitt Can you answer what that meant and what do you mean by your phrase - "look at the stars" in AC series.

@vadiim17 PSA: I never said "look to the stars" -- that was someone on the AC twitter feed just having fun. It means "wait and see..."

I can't.

GunnerGalactico
03-25-2014, 07:51 PM

https://twitter.com/DarbyMcDevitt/statuses/448522482627411970

LOL... That's what it basically meant.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-25-2014, 07:52 PM
I can't.

Lol I feel your pain buddy, but yeah, this "wait and see" must definitely be Ubisoft's mission statement for the fans :P

Mr.GoodKall
03-25-2014, 09:42 PM
I also think its a Naval game. As soon as I saw the "comet" thing, I thought about my astrophysics professor telling me about naval travel with stars. And there is something about it in freedom cry.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/863722-Pretty-sure-AC-Comet-is-also-in-France

Hans684
03-25-2014, 09:44 PM
Wait and see...

JustPlainQuirky
03-25-2014, 10:10 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! :mad:

All this time it was just a phrase........

We really do over analyze OTL

Radman500
03-25-2014, 11:31 PM
i think it is about french sailing

frodrigues55
03-26-2014, 12:17 AM
LMFAO.

I cannot believe the most important clue regarding AC Unity - the one that made us create a thousand of theories and countless threads over the past few months - was just a force of expression used by someone? LMAO.

Those people do not know who they are dealing with when they say such things.

JustPlainQuirky
03-26-2014, 12:26 AM
LMFAO.

I cannot believe the most important clue regarding AC Unity - the one that made us create a thousand of theories and countless threads over the past few months - was just a force of expression used by someone? LMAO.

Those people do not know who they are dealing with when they say such things.

Yeah people like Darby need to be clearer about when they're hinting and what they're hinting.

I still don't see the "blantant hint" in Freedom Cry. The chest hinted China, not france.

Layytez
03-26-2014, 12:30 AM
"Wait and see"...I..I...I can't...can't.

frodrigues55
03-26-2014, 12:32 AM
Yeah people like Darby need to be clearer about when they're hinting and what they're hinting.

I still don't see the "blantant hint" in Freedom Cry. The chest hinted China, not france.

Yeah, they come up with anything and then twist it to something that makes sense - if they bother to do so. I don't think they can say anything, though, so it's better just to come clean instead of driving everyone insane with some generic hint that can mean anything

xecqtor
03-26-2014, 12:33 AM
Ubisoft and ac is just brilliant, even in trolling :)

Layytez
03-26-2014, 12:37 AM
It's like Subject 16 all over again.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-26-2014, 12:48 AM
Ubisoft and ac is just brilliant, even in trolling :)

They're probably having a good laugh about all the articles elaborating their comments like these lol.... now I don't think I can take Ubi serious anymore >_>