PDA

View Full Version : AC4BFSP.exe is not responding

Haseeb489
03-24-2014, 03:20 PM
Please Help Me.I Installed the game correctly no error but when i opened it it said AC4BFSP.exe is not responding then i tried to download every one of them crack from the internet. But sometime they said AC4BFSP.exe has stopped working and something else i am tired of doing this again and again i have Corei7 8 GB Ram.... is it not enough for this game and also Intel HD graphics card please help. :mad::mad:

D.I.D.
03-24-2014, 06:29 PM
Your Intel HD graphics are an onboard chip, not a card. You don't say exactly which one you have, but since the minimum card required is an Nvidia GTX260, I doubt that your PC is able to run this game. You should get a graphics card, not just for ACIV but for games in general - something low-end like a GTX650Ti or GTX750Ti would be fine.

deskp
03-24-2014, 07:43 PM
what what, you pirated the game

D.I.D.
03-24-2014, 08:06 PM
Sounds like the person had a legit version which didn't work, and then tried a crack as an alternative. Still not an approvable thing to do, but understandable.

YazX_
03-24-2014, 11:09 PM
Sounds like the person had a legit version which didn't work, and then tried a crack as an alternative. Still not an approvable thing to do, but understandable.

nope, from his post you can know that he is pirating the game and being so stupid to come to official forums asking for help.

Digital-Suicide
03-25-2014, 10:50 AM
Why on earth would you apply a crack for a legitimate game.... Its something i would NOT recommend doing for some obvious reasons ...

But i would recommend you buy a decent graphics card, Good Luck hope you get the game working.