PDA

View Full Version : So what was the hint they were talking about in Freedom cry?

Gladiaattori1500
03-23-2014, 02:24 PM
Remember they said that there was a hint for ac5 in freedom cry.was it just the fact that it was set on a French speaking city? Port au prince or whatever it was.

adventurewomen
03-23-2014, 02:27 PM
Port au Prince is Hati

This thread should help you:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/818326-quot-Look-at-the-Stars-quot-Conspiracy-time

We discussed this on the forums before.

AherasSTRG
03-23-2014, 03:32 PM
I am pretty sure the hint is for the other AC game currently in production, Assassin's Creed Comet. I believe that because of the code name (Comet) and the hint "look at the stars" provided by the developement team on twitter.

Mr.GoodKall
03-23-2014, 09:48 PM
A quote from Adewale in freedom cry....

"Mark my words, these scientist of france will command one ship or many when our work here is done" and then "Their sea fleets are necessary and their discoveries will be legendary"
is this what they were talking about when they said that AC Comets clue is in Freedom Cry, but only if you dont pay attention to the liberation part of the game? There are lots of clues pointing to a sea discovery game and possibly another pirates. So im pretty sure AC comet has something to do with exploration.
Maybe AC Unity is land based and AC Comet is Sea Based?? Both France related?