PDA

View Full Version : A stupid person is making an analysis video of AC: Unity

thewhitestig
03-22-2014, 10:16 PM
I just stumbled upon this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGyczs-is4Y

This ******* here makes assumptions on topics he knows nothing about. The part where he said "I'm pretty sure they're using the snowdrop engine" WUT?!?!? Seriously? This guy has no idea how Ubi conducts their business and how every one of their game franchises is built on different engines, yet still he talks like he knows it all. Just the Montreal studio works with 4 different ones, building new ones for every new IP. They built the Scimitar/Anvil engine for the AC franchise, the Dunia engine for Far Cry, Disrupt for Watch_Dogs. They're also using Unreal for many of their other titles. Making an assumption that the new AC must use Snowdrop just because it looks good screams stupidity. I hate when people say things like these when they clearly have no idea what they're talking about. This is a message to all people, doesn't matter if you're on the internet or not - If you have nothing intelligent and well researched to say, just keep your mouth shut. If you make assumptions, you must always base them on some other facts or evidence, that's what the term "educated guess" means. Saying stupid uneducated non-factual **** just because you feel like it just makes you look like a blundering idiot.

Black_Widow9
03-22-2014, 11:29 PM
Naming and shaming or insulting people isn't allowed here.

Topic Closed