PDA

View Full Version : 10 Funny, True and Weird Facts About The French Revolution

Assplorer_
03-22-2014, 11:05 AM
To Celebrate the announcement of Assassin's Creed Unity, I share with you 10 Funny, True and Weird Facts About The French Revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ZfwGgLM-k

TorQue1988
03-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Hot air balloons and the zoo should be in the game.

Dome500
03-22-2014, 04:46 PM
2. They didn't tore it down brick by brick. They conquered it and the commanding officer opened fire, but when the situation started to escalate he gave up.
5. Because of the financial crisis due to the Kings lifestyle.
9. I wonder why it's told in Paris and London and if the AC developers did take an example of this.

I-Like-Pie45
03-22-2014, 04:48 PM
11. There actually was no bloodshed during the French Revolution. Both sides spent the entire conflict running away from each other until one got too tired and died because they ate too much cake cause it gave them diabetes. The guillotine was not used to behead people, but rather to cut slices of that cake since it was a very big cake. In order to make the French look better at revolutions, the Illuminati created the urban legend of the (imaginary) Great Terror and the (also imaginary) Napoleonic Wars that followed to further their grasp on world power. In fact, several important French figures such as Citizen Robespierre, Marie Antoinette, and Napoleon did not actually exist. They were cobbled together from composite pieces of people whom the Illuminati have kept out of history books.